Code Geass

Posted by Ant

Well, I just managed to watch up to Episode 23 just now. And I can't help but find this to be an extremely riveting anime. It has a little bit of everything: Giant Robots, silly school affairs, political agendas, family issues, beyond human "super" powers...huh, kinda sounds like some other anime...eva...evange...eh forget about that.

Basic plot outline for those of you haven't heard about it at all. Huge power known has "Britiania" has taken over most of the world and the United States was never formed. However, around the year 2007 Japan was invaded by Britiania and was defeated. The year is now 2014 and all the people with in Japan are now known as "Elevens". Enter LeLouch your main character...I mean semi-average student of a Britiania school and is a master chess player. Who will eventually gain a power of which will begin the change of everything. And from that point, the madness ensues into what will become a war of power, ideals, and self.

Sadly, the series is at a standpoint until Summer which I'm assuming the last episodes will be a movie of the sorts, of which I can't wait for!

If anyone wants to discuss the anime feel free to, however, be careful with spoilers for those of you who haven't watched all the way through or think they might be interested.

Anyone else enjoy it so far as much as I have? Favorite Character?
I demand everyone watch this anime.
[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cd/Lelouch-geass.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Unite

I know the wait is killing me too

Posted by Arcadios

Bump and a little late on it.
Watching it now, bit late but I heard there'll be a sequel to the series.I have to say Lelouch is my favorite character.I like how the series has him as a bit of an Anti-Hero. When I saw the first couple of episodes I thought it would revolve around Suzaku despite the title being Lelouch of the Rebellion. Even though I have like 5 or 6 more episodes to go I wish they would have given C.C. more screen time if they don't in the future.

Posted by Fate

Seen it. Looks a lot like Gundam SEED.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Arcadios;757485]Bump and a little late on it.
Watching it now, bit late but I heard there'll be a sequel to the series.I have to say Lelouch is my favorite character.I like how the series has him as a bit of an Anti-Hero. When I saw the first couple of episodes I thought it would revolve around Suzaku despite the title being Lelouch of the Rebellion. Even though I have like 5 or 6 more episodes to go I wish they would have given C.C. more screen time if they don't in the future.

They have to have a sequel.

YOU'LL REALIZE THAT WHEN YOU HIT THE LAST EPISODES AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

Posted by Arcadios

WHERE IS MY CONCLUSION?
Yea....so how long do I have to wait? Checked wiki and it said a sequel is to be made. Link was in moonspeak so I didn't looking into it. Also, regarding what Fate said, it does look alot like Gundam SEED but I never went deep on it since I wasen't interested enough to keep watching....and it was on T.V. meaning DUBS.

Posted by Inuyasha

Ya I just started on this 2 months ago but I do know that Eufemia is dead and that they have Collin as a prisioner.

Posted by Stalolin

series ended in japan a long time ago

did adult swim hit r2 yet?

Posted by Ant

oh yeah. last episode was when the black knights abduct the chinese princess.

Posted by Skyway

CODE GEASS ROCKS,,,no ant,the last one i seen is when C.C lost her mined

Posted by hater9237

Love this, its an fabulous show.
I saw it online with all episodes.