Katamari!

Posted by brownoystercult

It was stated on IGN that Katamari Damacy would show up on the DS! Very exciting news on my behalf.

Posted by CRAZY HANDS

I hope sooooo!!!!

Posted by Echo

Yup, I recently saw this on Slashdot. Should be fun with the touch screen.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Wait what NO WAY...

I've been wanting to catch this on import for PS2 but couldn't be bothered with getting around the region coding since they didn't release it in Europe. We're getting KD2, but still...

Katamari Damacy DS... awesome.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Katamari Damacy DS... awesome.

What he said.

Posted by Shade

Wow, this'll be fun with the touch screen. Maybe the price will be low again, like, $10.00.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Don't make me more excited than I already am!

Posted by Shade

*Waves little pocketwatch thing*

Wiiiings....you are getting excited.....you are getting excited.....now when I snap fingers, you will be excited....

Posted by Mystic Hero

Well this should be fun, an excellent game indeed, they've certainly got my money on another game again.

Posted by Darkbackward

This game has got ALOT of press recently, apparently it's so awesome that everyone must have it, personally, to me, it's like a halo. A good game with WAY too much press. The reasons? The game gets boring after the novelty wears off, and the easter eggs are futile. I don't not like this game, but I just don't see why this game is so awesome. Like I said, the whole developers are on crack and you are a giant rolling ball thing is quite fun, but it doesn't last.

I don't know why the touch screen would be awesome for the DS. To me the analog control was exceptional for Katamari Demacy, the stylus is better for party-type games IMO. Unfortunately, we have yet to play the DS version, so all is speculation.

But their is a huge trend going on (in these forums) that just about every game would be awesome for the touch screen. This new nintendo feature is awesome, but it has it's faults as well, I still cannot get used to metroid after much playing, and now I will not buy hunters because of it. However, games like Feel the Magic are awesome for the stylus, right now we cannot say one game is better for the stylus or not, we can only say that a game looks interesting without bringing up the topic of using the stylus unless that feature is specifically highlighted by the developers. Actually, do whatever you want, I cannot force my anti social behavior on the rest of the people in the universe, so calm down, idiot*.

*Was referring to myself :)

Posted by Speedfreak

The stylus could work like a trackball, rather like Pac'n'Roll. It doesn't have to be identical to the PS2 version, just the same general concept. Roll a ball and make it bigger.

I'm not entirely sure this is true, to be honest. Nintendo Power reported it, but they're the only ones to do so. No site that I've seen have called Namco to confirm it.

Posted by Ant

it's highly un-confirmed from what i read in the article on ign. it would be nice if it did come out though, although i have a feeling it is nothing but a dream...

Posted by dylananisa

yha i want it so bad heycold fire did you get that avatar from albino black sheep.com

Posted by NightmareBassX

Wow... You people are idiots!!! j/k.
Wow, this will be good. I saw the review On Toonami and it got an 8/10, I thought it looked pretty fun too! Rolling up buildings! And rolling up tree's!!!! (Don't call the cops...Please?) Well, it looks fun. I hope this is true! I hope its true, its such a funny and silly looking game, it just lures you in like feel the magic.

Posted by verystrait42

i'll defineitly be picking this up

:-D thats how big my hopes are for this game (that is pretty big)