Sad movies that made you cry

Posted by inequity

Go ahead and admit it, did any movies ever made you cry? Even a little bit? We won't think any less of you if you did. The movie "Dad" with Ted Danson made me cry a lot. And I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Posted by Electrical Hazard

Why the hell not

At the end of the movie The Last Samurai when the Japanese army began killing all of the samurai with the machine gun.

I thought that was pretty sad.

Posted by Arcadios

CLICK

Posted by Sterling

I am such a fag for this but, Rugrats go to Paris and Are We There Yet.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Homeword Bound.

Posted by veritas

the green mile. That was a while ago

Posted by Shin-Ra

Paying to see Ultravioloet. Yeah, I gave someone money to completely waste my time for an hour or so.

Also, Requiem for a Dream. Watching that movie really bums me out. Gummo and Magnolia are also fairly close behind.

Posted by Creedence

Forest Gump when he was talking to Jenny's grave, and the Fox an the Hound when I was little. The bear scared me. Also I dropped The Last Starfighter on my horribly ingrown tonail, and it almost made me cry.

Posted by MarioStar

Andre effin seal gets me emotional

Posted by inequity

This one really isn't a movie, the last episode of David the Gnome was depressing. David the Gnome went to die with his wife on some mountain and all the forest critters were crying. Anything with sad animals is tear worthy.

Posted by Red

well if it's movies and tv now then...
I am Sam.
and the last episiode of Friends.

Posted by bazariah

transformers the movie

the scene where prime dies allways brings a tear to my eye

and streetfighter the movie... i cry at how they took a great capcom liscense and mess it up completley

Posted by Bebop

Green Mile, Shawshank and Foresst Gump always tugs at my heart strings.

Posted by nintendokid

everytime i see sad movies they just make me sad

Posted by Omni

Yeah, but what sad movies make you cry? That's the idea of the thread, to name some and describe why. Please try to be on topic.

Posted by veritas

*cough* nazi *cough*

Posted by Slade

Haha. PHM, what are the movies that make/have made you cry?

Somebody mentioned it before, but The Fox and the Hound is a terribly sad movie. Braveheart is, too, but it hasn't ever really made me cry. I've found that the sadness of movies is amplified tenfold when I'm sick, for some reason.

Posted by Dexter

I've cried at too many films to list. I recently cried during Valley of the Wind, the part where she was playing with the bugs and the people separated them.

Posted by NeXidala

The Notebook.

It was so bitter-sweet I had to cry, it's actually one of the only romance/ old time movies that make me cry. Love that movie.

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Yeah, but what sad movies make you cry? That's the idea of the thread, to name some and describe why. Please try to be on topic.

PLEASE TRY TO BE ON TOPIC AND MENTION WHICH MOVIES MAKE YOU CRY AND WHY!

Mkay. Thanks.

[spoiler]Sorry PHM. Had to do it. =] [/spoiler]

Posted by Red

Quoting NeXidala: The Notebook.
PLEASE TRY TO BE ON TOPIC AND MENTION WHICH MOVIES MAKE YOU CRY AND WHY!

Mkay. Thanks.

[spoiler]Sorry PHM. Had to do it. =] [/spoiler]

S-Mods can do whateeevvveeerrr they want :)

and the notebook did nothing for me.

that's normal though right? cuz I am a boy =/

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: Haha. PHM, what are the movies that make/have made you cry?

I was like 8 when I saw Whatever Happened To Baby Jane? and the ending made me cry. It was sad.

Quoting Red: S-Mods can do whateeevvveeerrr they want :)

Not really.

Posted by Bebop

The Pianist was upsetting too. Also scary.

Posted by veritas

unleashed was a little sad when the girl was playing the song his mom played.

Posted by Ilikefluff

movies- the recent japanese movie that they showed on cartoon network, I can't remember the name of it but it made me cry when the dragon was about to die,,sorry,, and on south park when kenny died then they tried to make a ladder to heaven,

Posted by Volgin

The Pianist, Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan and Bullet In The Head all made me cry, like a *****, yes.

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Ilikefluff: movies- the recent japanese movie that they showed on cartoon network, I can't remember the name of it but it made me cry when the dragon was about to die,,sorry,, and on south park when kenny died then they tried to make a ladder to heaven,

Oh, wth was that, where the girls parents turned into pigs and the guy was the reincarnation of a river. His name was Kohaku. ....... I can't remember, it was a great movie. I enjoyed it. .... Can't think of it, tell me if anyone knows what I'm talking about...

Posted by s0ul

Spirited Away?

I don't know if any movie has. Crash or American History X probably could, if I wasn't so incredibly manly.

Posted by Creedence

Bingo, Spirited Away, that movie was great, thanks for helping me remember what that one guy was talking about. It didn't make me cry but it was good.

Where The Red Fern Grows made me cry tears of sadness when the dogs died.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I second the Forrest Gump reference "talking to Jenny's grave". I almost cry when the Medic gets hosed in Saving Private Ryan, after his story about his mother coming in to talk to him when he was asleep as a child and he was confused as to why he never talked to her. It's sad that when he's dying and he's saying "mamma" etc.

And few probably remember this movie... but My Girl was the saddest movie in the history of the effing world until, well it still holds the record. Such a sad movie :(

Posted by Omni

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: And few probably remember this movie... but My Girl was the saddest movie in the history of the effing world until, well it still holds the record. Such a sad movie :(

Holy ****, I forgot about that. I watched it in school and it was so sad. :(

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I just saw "Reign Over Me", and I was teared up, but didn't actually get to balling and sucking back mucous.

That last Sandler movie "Click" got me prettymuch to the pont of balling and sucking back mucous.

Posted by _Razgriz_

Green Mile, because of the scene where Percy doesn't wet the sponge.

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

Moulin Rouge.
No, really.

Posted by Noir

Boys Dont Cry, Million Dollar Baby, La Haine, Ponette, Rocky 4th or 5th, dont know (yeah...I really did tear up a little.)...euh...there really arent that many, since I try to make it a point NOT to cry at movies, but...just cant help it sometimes. :'(