Keith Richards snorted his father's ashes with cocaine

Posted by junior senior

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17933669/

what the hell is going on with people? I read in the paper that his dad "wouldn't care" and that's why he did it.

Posted by inequity

Thats sick, I wonder how wasted he got from it

Posted by Sapphire Rose

"OH *** I MISS YOU FATHER! Now, become ONE WITH ME!"

Posted by TendoAddict

I don't know what would hurt you more in the long run. Sniffing the ashes of a dead man through your nose or a round of cocain.

But the real question here is who will snort Keith Richards ashes, and will it create a never ending chain of people snorting ashes.

Posted by veritas

hmmm thats deep

Posted by The Judge

Some cultures believe that to eat the deceased is to gain their power and their souls. Thus, it's obvious that Keithe Richards, surely not a moron or psycho, is a firm believer in most Jungle Faiths, which is strictly protected by the 1st amendment. I say good for him.

Posted by Sterling

That can be really wrong or pretty normal depending on whant angle you look at it. I mean ****, snorting his Dad? Righteous.

Posted by Pit

cant believe he snorts coke, drugs are bad for you :(

Posted by s0ul

Can't believe this was an April Fool's Joke!!! kthx

Posted by Dexter

It wasn't even meant as an April Fool's Joke, me thinks. It was just a simple joke that people are taking way too seriously. Suckers.

Posted by Creedence

I wouldn't be suprised if somone did do it, do you know what society is coming to in America. Young people use curse words now :(

Posted by Dexter

People have done that, indeed, but not him. It's probably customary to do that in some cultures. Curse words are for *****es.

Posted by Roger Smith

Garth: How can you sleep like that?

Del Preston: Listen, sonny Jim. Sleeping like this will add ten years to your life. I learned it from Keith Richards when I toured with the Stones. This may be the reason why Keith cannot be killed by conventional weapons.

Mystery solved.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;563543]Mystery solved.

Good.. Now solve the mystery to, why you're such a girly-faggot.. ?

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Down The Sun: Good.. Now solve the mystery to, why you're such a girly-faggot.. ?

Oay, yht oui ryja cyht eh ouin jykehy :cool: