Who's this suspicious character?

Posted by Reve

Hello everybody, I'm Reve. I've been listening to my friend maian talk about this place for who knows how long and I've finally decided to join the insanity. I'm just your regular teen who enjoys video games, scary movies, a good sense of humor, snowboarding, a good book, candle-lit dinners, getting caught in the rain, and long romantic walks on the beach. Oh, and did I mention I'm a sarcasm addict?

Anyway hopefully I won't be considered new for long and I can't wait to get to know you crazy pieces of work.

Posted by Stalolin

friend of maian's is a friend of mine.

Welcome to VGC. Stay, post, and have some fun.

Change your font color though. Most people don't like having to highlight posts to be able to read them. The purple is a bit hard to read.

Posted by Reve

Thank you very much.

Font color better? Worse? The same?

Posted by maian

sup lol welcome to website and all :cookie:

Posted by Stalolin

Much better font color. :cool:

Posted by Sapphire Rose

So, you live in a C state?

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Reve: Oh, and did I mention I'm a sarcasm addict?

How original.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Welcome to the shallow halls of VGC.. Just keep away from Roger Smith, he'll turn you gay.

Posted by darkwhispers

though i am okay to around right?

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Down The Sun: Welcome to the shallow halls of VGC.. Just keep away from Roger Smith, he'll turn you gay.

Not only that, just watch your step. Roger smith excretes fluid that gets everywhere from time to time.

Posted by Arcadios

Welcome.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Oh, and did I mention I'm a sarcasm addict?

You'll get your fill of it here. Possibly overdose on it in the process.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You'll get your fill of it here. Possibly overdose on it in the process.

NO, HE PROBABLY WON'T

Sup Reve? What's with you and your friends having weird font colors? Is that like a disease going around where you live?

Posted by RandomizeR

hello

Posted by Zeta

See, now you'll get to see how big of a loser maian is on the internet.

lol jk maian :cookie:

Posted by Ant

OMG MAIAN IS THIS THAT ONE GIRL YOU WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT?

HEY!

Posted by Arcadios

lolin sucks so hard right about now
:(

Posted by Reve

He talks about me?

Posted by Reve

Quoting Slade: NO, HE PROBABLY WON'T

Sup Reve? What's with you and your friends having weird font colors? Is that like a disease going around where you live?

Umm.....this HE is a SHE.

Not much. I have no idea what is up with the weird colors. I just like color, I don't know whats up with everbody else.

maian knows girls? you must be hideous.

prove me wrong

Posted by Arcadios

idk...maian makes a pretty good girl.

maybe a prepubescent girl, and even then...

Posted by Reve

Yes, maian knows a girl. Shocking no? As for being hideous, I suppose that is a matter of opinion.

Why should I prove you wrong? Is there a good reason to?

Posted by Iris

Hello, Reve. Hopefully your presence won't get in the way of Maian and I making children. Lots and lots of delicious children.

Posted by Arcadios

Wacko

Quoted post: Yes, maian knows a girl. Shocking no? As for being hideous, I suppose that is a matter of opinion.

Why should I prove you wrong? Is there a good reason to?

whoosh it all makes perfect sense now

huh, I got ninja'd by nine minutes... I thought I just opened this page...

Posted by Reve

Quoting Iris: Hello, Reve. Heopefully your presence won't get in the way of Maian and I making children. Lots and lots of delicious children.

Not at all. Go right ahead and make as many children with maian as you please.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Reve: Why should I prove you wrong? Is there a good reason to?

Wouldn't it be fun to make maian regret ever mentioning this site to you?

As in making him be like "OH MY GOD I'VE CREATED A CAMWHORE"

Posted by Ant

I don't think maian will have a problem with having more than one wife.

I think he'd be ecstatic just to have a girl touch his dick, let alone go far enough to marry him.

Posted by maian

All the dick and loli and/or other strange fetish jokes might scare her away. :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;562646]maian knows girls?

The fact that any of you knows a girl, other than Iris (or Fate and Roger Smith).. astounds me deeply.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Down The Sun: (or Fate and Roger Smith)

Wait...

... Fates a girl?

Posted by Omni

Hello.

You'll learn how uncool I am soon enough. Also, you're a girl?!

Posted by Oforia

You don't get equal rights here on VGC. This is the intronet, sorry.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting maian: All the dick and loli and/or other strange fetish jokes might scare her away. :(

You didn't tell her what a bunch of freaks we are in advance?

Posted by maian

Quoting Zeta: You didn't tell her what a bunch of freaks we are in advance?

well

kinda

what I told her was probably an understatement. :cookie:

Posted by Zeta

Anything you can possibly tell her about us will be an understatement.

Posted by TendoAddict

Your knowlage of Sarcasm will help you here, that and your love of candle lit dinners (don't ask)

Quoted post: All the dick and loli and/or other strange fetish jokes might scare her away

If she can't stand the heat she should get out of the kitchen.

Quoted post: Wait...
... Fates a girl?

Calm down,

she's a 5, 6 tops.

Posted by Reve

Quoting Slade: Wouldn't it be fun to make maian regret ever mentioning this site to you?

As in making him be like "OH MY GOD I'VE CREATED A CAMWHORE"

No. I'm not a fan of pictures....well, pictures of myself.

Quoting Ant: I don't think maian will have a problem with having more than one wife.

Ewwww, I wouldn't marry him!

Quoting maian: All the dick and loli and/or other strange fetish jokes might scare her away. :(

I don't scare so easily.

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Hello.

You'll learn how uncool I am soon enough. Also, you're a girl?!

Yes, I'm a girl.

Quoting TendoAddict: Your knowlage of Sarcasm will help you here, that and your love of candle lit dinners (don't ask)

Wasn't going to.

Posted by Ant

YOU KNOW HOW TO MULTI-QUOTE? WOWZERZ!

Posted by Reve

Nope, I've never multi-quoted anything in my life.

Posted by Stalolin

SHE'S CLEARLY BETTER AT THIS FORUM GAME THAT WE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT

IMAGE WAR

LET'S SEE IF SHE KNOWS vB CODE

Posted by Reve

I know of vB code but I have yet to learn how to use is.

Posted by Ant

multi-track drifting?!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Stalolin: IMAGE WAR

I don't think she has enough posts for that. :(

Quoted post: multi-track drifting?!

huh, beat me to it

also, knowlage. i lol'd

Posted by Reve

Scratch that I do know vB code. Multi-track drifting? Hmm I might know it but I'm not sure.

Posted by The Judge

Welcome. I'm sure you're just as dumb as everyone else who's come here recently, but have a nice stay for the short time you do.

Posted by Tyler Durden

My spoon is too big..
My spoooon is too BIG!

My spoon is too big.

I am a banana!

Shut up, Judge'ette. [= <3

Posted by G-Sides

HELLO MISS

Posted by Tyler Durden

Beware of the mods.. especially that 'Pretty Hate Machine' character.. I hear he likes to corner n00bs into dark alleyways and suck out their brains, from their anus.. with a crazy-straw.

A ten foot crazy-straw.. with lots of swirls and windings. Oh, and he also dresses up like "Ziggy Stardust" when he supposedly does this act.

Posted by Omni

Sure thing. That guy's crazy.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Also, keep away from Proto Man.. Simple reason, he has a full blown case of the worst Herpes complex I have ever seen.. in history. Right now, he's in an outbreak, so his face looks like he was in a fight with the Swampthing.

Posted by Reve

Quoting The Judge: Welcome. I'm sure you're just as dumb as everyone else who's come here recently, but have a nice stay for the short time you do.

Maybe I am just as dumb as they are and maybe I'm not, either way I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Quoting Arms: HELLO MISS

Hello to you as well.

Quoting Down The Sun: Beware of the mods.. especially that 'Pretty Hate Machine' character.. I hear he likes to corner n00bs into dark alleyways and suck out their brains, from their anus.. with a crazy-straw.

A ten foot crazy-straw.. with lots of swirls and windings. Oh, and he also dresses up like "Ziggy Stardust" when he supposedly does this act.

Quoting Down The Sun: Also, keep away from Proto Man.. Simple reason, he has a full blown case of the worst Herpes complex I have ever seen.. in history. Right now, he's in an outbreak, so his face looks like he was in a fight with the Swampthing.

Note to self: Stay away from Proto Man and his disgusting Herpes. Maybe buy him a cream or somthing for his birthday. Also avoid dark allyways and melt every crazy-straw in an insanely large bonfire.

Posted by Tyler Durden

And you quoted me twice. Oh the love.. can't be felt, through my three feet of personal space.

Posted by Reve

Quoting Down The Sun: And you quoted me twice. Oh the love.. can't be felt, through my three feet of personal space.

Well I could invade your personal space but that would probably make you feel uncomfortable instead of loved. Hmmm maybe if I write love on a rock and hurl it through your bubble of personal space it will hit you and you will feel the love.

Posted by ExoXile

VGC and DA is one of the most scariest and addicting places you will ever see.

It's like, they make you a virgin again, and takes it away again just as quickly.:(

Oh, hey. :D

Posted by Reve

Quoting ExoXile: VGC and DA is one of the most scariest and addicting places you will ever see.

It's like, they make you a virgin again, and takes it away again just as quickly.:(

Oh, hey. :D

Hmmm should I hide, run, punch everybody in the face, kick every mans nuts? WHAT DO I DO?!

Hey hows it going?

All of the above.

Posted by Reve

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: All of the above.

Does the everybody I'm punching in the face and kicking in the nuts include you?

obviously

Posted by Omni

Me, too. Can't forget about me. Nope, no way. Can't.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Reve;578884]Hmmm should I hide, run, punch everybody in the face, kick every mans nuts? WHAT DO I DO?!

Hey hows it going?
Either that or you just turn all your emotions off.

It's going just fine considering I've been here for 2 years now.

(Either that or leave while you can, before the addicting part sets in.)
Scariest part. :(

Posted by Reve

Wow, if people keep lining up for a nut kicking and a punch to the face I may have to get out the velvet ropes and have everybody take a number.

Who wants to go first?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Reve;578584]Well I could invade your personal space but that would probably make you feel uncomfortable instead of loved. Hmmm maybe if I write love on a rock and hurl it through your bubble of personal space it will hit you and you will feel the love.

I rarely ever get "uncomfortable". ;)

[quote=ExoXile;578795]VGC and DA is one of the most scariest and addicting places you will ever see.

Oh, is that so? DA just seems so very useless to me.

Posted by Reve

Quoting Down The Sun: I rarely ever get "uncomfortable". ;)

Hmmmm should I take this as an invitation to invade your personal space?

Posted by Tyler Durden

..I have cancer.

Posted by ExoXile

Leprosy*

Posted by Omni

Cancer, leprosy, and AIDS ***

Posted by Reve

**** I don't want to catch all that! Get as far away as possible! Like to the other side of the forum!