Megaman Legends 3 Petition

Posted by Roger Smith

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/megleg3

Sign or die mother****er sign or die.

Posted by Stalolin

****ing signed

Even though petitions never work.

Posted by Zeta

I'll sign it later, as well as that one boycotting Capcom games until DMC4 isn't multiplatform anymore.

Posted by inequity

Petitions worked for Mother 3, kinda.

Signed.

Posted by Kit

Signed for the hell of it.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Stalolin: Even though petitions never work.

Yah rly.

*signs anyway*

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Zeta: I'll sign it later, as well as that one boycotting Capcom games until DMC4 isn't multiplatform anymore.

I don't get it, I was hoping for DMC 4 to go multiplatform, I'm a 360 owner and I just don't get why you want to make us buy a PS3 to enjoy DMC 4. I meen, I know nobody saw it coming, sept for me, I even put it in a post on hoping it would somewhere. Even Vamp said it was highly unlikely. I meen I'm going to buy a PS3 anyway someday but why do you guys hate it for people who have 360's to enjoy a great game? I meen, I love Sony and always have, but I don't see whats so bad about it. Anyway, someone explain to me whats so bad.

*signed* I never thought any MegaMan series should end with only 2 games.

Posted by Red

*signed*

if this doesn't work I'll visit Inafune(sp) myself!!!

Posted by Zeta

[quote]Anyway, someone explain to me whats so bad.

They're basically idiots that already bought a PS3 just for DMC4, and are now ****ed that there's a cheaper way to get it.

Posted by Creedence

Oh, so they just don't want other people to have it. I hate people like that.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan: Oh, so they just don't want other people to have it. I hate people like that.

*signed*

i hate ppl like that too.

Posted by Red

I just got back from London, all of my old PSX games are there and I was playing MML2, wow playing it again made me remember how much greater the series really was :(.

I spent hours just jumping around the snow town, and listening to Megaman's lil booties make cool noises.

a better graphics Legends game would be soooo sweet.

Posted by Creedence

You make me want to buy that game again. To bad I'm broke. There is also another game that I don't have that reminds me of my childhood days. It was Digimon World 1. It was back when Digimon was cool and the games didn't suck.

I can't find the Digimon World one anywhere, I even looked on ebay.