hello

Posted by Naoko

hi everyone, i heard about this web-site through a long line of friends and thought it might intresting to check this place out. if anyone could leave a simple hello, that would be very nice as i hope everyone is. thanks for reading my thread.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Welcome to hell, faggot.

Posted by Omni

What he said. Enjoy.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

seriously...dont put a thread asking people to say hello. makes ya look like a **** queer.

Posted by Stalolin

yeah, jesus christ guys.

Welcome to VGC, don't let the first impressions fool you. Hope you stay around and have a good time.

Posted by The Judge

We're all elitist jerks here, don't let first impressions fool you.

But welcome. I expect never to see you due to my selective posting.

Posted by Ant

hello

Posted by Kit

Welcome to vgchat.

Posted by RandomizeR

Welcome to a place worse than hell

Posted by Ant

wow, the originality of that welcome, where do you come up with this stuff?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Welcome to hell, faggot.

TRANSLATION

Hey, hope you stick around and post a lot. I doubt you will, but still...
TRY. Faggot.

Posted by Naoko

please stop calling me a faggot -_-

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'm one of the resident fags. So, what... YOU GOT A PROBLEM?! HUH?! **** YOU ******! **** YOU! XERO! HELP ME KILL HIM! GRAW STYLE! GRRRAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW! [spoiler]Well, I was.[/spoiler]

So, what kind of games do you play?

Posted by Naoko

i did not mean that i hate fags, it just that i a am girl, and it's kinda weird when people call me that.

games i play:

-kingdom hearts

-all the soul caliburs

- mario

-almost all of the zeldas, having problems aquiring the ocarina of time

-the final fantasies

- and fire emblem

i just rented metal gear soild

Posted by inequity

♥♥♥ ♥ ♥ Welcome friend, please have a good time. Buddy. ♥ ♥ ♥♥♥

Posted by Omni

Welcome, enjoy VGC! :D

Posted by RandomizeR

ZOMG HALLO THAR LETS SEX!!11

Posted by Colonel

Hello there, my good man.

Quoting EvilDeadGamer: seriously...dont put a thread asking people to say hello. makes ya look like a **** queer.

STFO........ oh right and, GTFO

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Naoko: please stop calling me a faggot -_-

Good times. You've got to get plenty used to name-calling here, at this, the most elite of the intellects the internet has to offer. Pussy.

Posted by Creedence

Hello, welcome to VGC, now that I'm done with that, you can get bored with this message board and never come back and we'll probably never see you again. But yea, some people stick around, like me. It's worse than the ninth layer of hell, but enjoy your probably short stay.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan: Hello, welcome to VGC, now that I'm done with that, you can get bored with this message board and never come back and we'll probably never see you again. But yea, some people stick around, like me. It's worse than the ninth layer of hell, but enjoy your probably short stay.

i dunno man, 9th layer of hell gets basic cable now. anyway, i was just jk eairler, i really do hope u stick around and put a few post here and there. WELCOME TO VGC, SLIGHTLY LESS MISERABLE THAN THE 9TH LAYER OF HELL. only slightly... lol

Posted by Naoko

why is everyone obessed with the idea that i am not going to stick around?
i have barely been here a week and itend on staying longer and if anyone
has a problem with that, i guess that's just too **** bad

Posted by RandomizeR

dont worry about it.

just have fun or whatever and post on your toast

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Welcome to VDChat, err...VGCHAT!!!

Posted by Omni

Hey, new person, don't leave!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;565894]Hey, new person, don't leave!

Don't mind him.. you have permission to leave.

Posted by darkwhispers

guys quit tormenting the da** /\/00|3 already!

Posted by Slade

Yeah, people are only saying you're going to leave because 99% of the new members around here post once or twice and then never show up again.

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE THEM WRONG

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I give it a week or two and we'll never see you again.

Posted by Naoko

i plan on staying here for a long time, you guys seem entresting.
and please do not doubt my capaqbilties of staying around; i will.

Posted by Naoko

Quoting darkwhispers: guys quit tormenting the da** /\/00|3 already!

its not tormenting, i enjoy the reading the posts. and is '/\/00l3' some
classy way of saying noob?

Posted by Omni

Yes, it is.

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Naoko: i plan on staying here for a long time, you guys seem entresting.

lol, capaqbilties. Anyway, I expected you to be gone by now. Guess you proved me wrong.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Naoko;570204]i plan on staying here for a long time, you guys seem entresting.

"I plan on staying for a while, the members seem interesting. Please, do not count me out just yet. I will remain at the boards for a long time to come."

How hard is spell check? I won't even ask how hard common English is. The majority of the American population is ****ed beyond help, to even pronounce and orchestrate sentences utilizing English correctly. Or modern grammer for that matter..

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Naoko: i plan on staying here for a long time, you guys seem entresting.

Ah, the words of many a member who stuck around for about 4 days tops.

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Down The Sun: "I plan on staying for a while, the members seem interesting. Please, do not count me out just yet. I will remain at the boards for a long time to come."

How hard is spell check? I won't even ask how hard common English is. The majority of the American population is ****ed beyond help, to even pronounce and orchestrate sentences utilizing English correctly. Or modern grammer for that matter..

lol

Posted by Omni

I bet that if we stop replying in this thread, Naoko would leave. Prove me wrong by posting around the main boards more often, Naoko.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I bet if we all stopped posting in The Downward Spiral blogs, PHM would eventually go away. ;) Prove me wrong, amirite.

Posted by NeXidala

Welcome.

I hope you stick around and visit all the other main boards that will interest you.

And and here is a tip. Please try to type better. It would help a lot. :D

And wherever you post, just keep positive and know everyone is just messing around.

Posted by Naoko

o-k i will keep it positve, and i know i am a horrible typist -_-

Posted by Naoko

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I bet that if we stop replying in this thread, Naoko would leave. Prove me wrong by posting around the main boards more often, Naoko.

i have posted on the main threads 0.o. just not a lot