Ratchet & Clank 4: Deadlock

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Greetings users! I have the newest secret update for you all: A 4th R&C game has been announced! All that i know is the name, Deadlock, and that the same cast including James Arnold Taylor is on board. I'll be looking for more info at E3, and will keep you posted as James finds out more.

Estimated Release Date:

Q1-Q3 2006

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Greetings users! I have the newest secret update for you all: A 4th R&C game has been announced! All that i know is the name, Deadlock, and that the same cast including James Arnold Taylor is on board. I'll be looking for more info at E3, and will keep you posted as James finds out more.

Estimated Release Date:

Q1-Q3 2006

Really? This sounds great. I don't know how they're going to follow up the third game, though. It had some of the best weapons in any game I've ever seen. Seriously. A black hole gun. That was pure genius. Where did you hear this announcement.

Where else would I hear it but the horses' mouth, James Arnold Taylor himself!

8-)

Posted by a person with nothing

you better be right.I love the entire series it's just so entertaining. I wouldn't think they would make one so soon .

I'll bet you my soul you n00b.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting a person with nothing: you better be right.I love the entire series it's just so entertaining. I wouldn't think they would make one so soon .

Well, considering the track that they've been on for the past few years, it'd make sense to see another R & C game in early 2006, possibly late this year. The first one was in November of 2002, the second was November of 2003, and the third was around the same time last year. They're all great games (the first one still being the best, in my opinion), and it'll be interesting to see if Insomniac can keep their heroic duo as fresh and entertaining as they've been for quite some time now. Even though one can only wonder how far they can go, but still.

Posted by veritas

wow i knew they were comin out with deadlocked for about a month now. old news.

I heard it's for psp. Clank isnt in this one. He's on some t.v show

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting 2fast4u: wow i knew they were comin out with deadlocked for about a month now. old news.

Yeah? Check the date that this thread was created.