Just Curious

Posted by Last Fog

Why are no Wii's being shipped? Why have they been impossible to get for months now? Where I work we get dozens of calls every single day asking if there are any in stock, and they haven't been for a long time, and won't be for a long time. They're literally impossible to get in my entire region and I assume the same goes for most others. And it's not just the consoles. The controllers are difficult to come by. As are the nunchucks. And what boggles my mind is that the points cards aren't even being produced. Points cards, pieces of plastic with an approval code on it, impossible to get. Are Nintendo retarded or what? I love how everyone who made a big to do over the initial shipment of PS3's seem to ignore this little flaw. PS3's are in stock now, and people are buying them. But no one is buying Wii's, because they can't.

Posted by TendoAddict

The head of GameSpot said that they are holding Wii's and going to have a over flow in the Next Fiscal period. I think this is dumb since Ninty is already Nuetral on selling the Wii and would only see strait up profit.

They Might be saving up to get a HUGE deliver of Wiis to try to calm the demand. But all I can say is that this is one hell of a System launch. I never seen it this bad before.

Posted by Axis

The whole time I've worked at my gamestore, I haven't seen one. Ever.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting TendoAddict: The head of GameSpot said that they are holding Wii's and going to have a over flow in the Next Fiscal period. I think this is dumb since Ninty is already Nuetral on selling the Wii and would only see strait up profit.
Thats bull****. Nobody's holding any. They're just not being produced.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Nintendo doesn't know how to manufacture five year-old technology.