ARG!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm trying to censor for example 'e' and it's censoring just a little bit too much!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: grrrr!!!!!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Jesse Smith: I'm trying to censor for *xampl* '*' and it's c*nsoring just a little bit too much!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: grrrr!!!!!

Like that?

Posted by MarioStar

lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

No, to a picture of my Avatar!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

I'm trying to cnsor for xampl '' and it's cnsoring just a littl bit too much!!! grrrr!!!!!

THAT'S how it should be except it censors da thread title, HTML, smilies.... grrrrr!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

Oh, that's too bad.

Posted by Arcadios

Jesse is still bent on turning this place upside down?

Posted by Omni

That's nothing out of the ordinary.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Quoting Jesse Smith: No, to a picture of my Avatar!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

I'm trying to cnsor for xampl '' and it's cnsoring just a littl bit too much!!! grrrr!!!!!

THAT'S how it should be except it censors da thread title, HTML, smilies.... grrrrr!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I kinda like that. Censor letters with pictures. But that would probably use a lot of bandwidth.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I got a terabyte of bandwidth a month!!! I don't use even close to all of it!!!

Posted by Oforia

Quoting PROF CHAOS: I kinda like that. Censor letters with pictures. But that would probably use a lot of bandwidth.

How's your mom doin'? :jesse:

Posted by Tyler Durden

Jesse.. stop ****in' around, and get back to work.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting PROF CHAOS: I kinda like that. Censor letters with pictures. But that would probably use a lot of bandwidth.

once upon a time, jesse smith used a picture of a body being autopsied to censor words for quite a while.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting PROF CHAOS: I kinda like that. Censor letters with pictures.

gtfo srsly no.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Down The Sun: Jesse...get back to work.

What's your definition of work!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Tyler Durden

Something that implies blood, sweat, and tears.. Namely; dangling a wad of cash over a Jew, whom is swimming in a septic tank, up to his eyeballs in leaches.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

also do this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_s