Final Chapter

Posted by Wally The Weird

Ok guys, here it is. If you don't like it just say so and we can null it or re-write it or what have you. Sorry if I snubbed some people.

Never again?

It was late that night, and dawn was mere hours away. No one was sleeping tonight. Tomorow, they knew full well what awaited them.
Eiyuu had returned with a beaten and bloddied Arcadios. The apprentice had found his master some time ago, and had gone to the darkest depths of the msot foul pits of h3ll imaginable, and had become a true keyblade master. However, both these warriors had been dispatched with ease according to the proud warrior, by something even the most powerful of magics would not be able to destory.
Markus was alive. He was not only alive, he appeared to be entirely human again for the first time since last they met, when Lyxwal had turned him into a chimera. Now he wore black armor and wielded a dark keyblade. He struck Eiyuu once in the spine with such precision, he crippled him from the waist down intentionally for only a half hour. He then took the younger keyblader, and broke his arms and legs, and beat him to within an inch of his life. He told Eiyuu to find the ones who opposed his master, and tell them they would dine in h ell in three days. Eiyuu found them the next day through unknown means. He had only just managed to keep Arcadios alive.
Aurie healed them both, and they were as good as new in mere moment. The damage to Eiyuu had been almost nothing, but Arcadios very nearly died. He remained unconcious until only a few hours ago. When Eiyuu deleivered the ultimatum, everyone knew, without a shred of doubt, that this was it. There would be no more villians and schemes, no more. Never again would they fight. Either all would be resolved, or all would be lost.
Vecks and Aurie were together that night. They rested in their new single room, but they did not sleep. They could not sleep. They made a vow that night. They vowed to raise a child, children even, and they would raise them in the magic. Such a wonderful gift, they would teach them something they themselves had only just realised. They knew now that such destruction and death was their fault. They used their gifts to further their goals, as it should be, but their goals were for revenge. They knew that it was not darkness, but evil that stood against them, and evil intention that had brought them their, even if against a more evil demon.
Eiyuu watched over Arcadios, alone and silent. He would not leave his side, even for a moment. He thought of things. He had found something in his travels. He had found the darkness, and he had come to terms with it. He was whole again, although he did not care to think what price he had paid to achieve such a balance. He was no longer of light, nor of darkness, and nore was he of twilight. He was now light and darkness and twilight, and all points in between. His mind drifted elsewhere then. Renai. She was waiting for him. A solitary note had found him one day, delivered to him on the wind. Written on it were three lonley words and nothing else. "Love Waits Eternal." He would go home after this. Either alive, or in a box, he did not know.
Septero had dismissed the woman who had followed him thus far. He told her to leave and never come back. She was sad, and her eyes were moist when she left, but she knew she had to. Septero searched his soul, and found his answer. Mateo was returning, and he knew it to be soon. He meditated all that night. No one, not even himself, truley knows what his thoughts were, but he knew they transended understanding and reality and even time its self. He saw all that was, all that had come before him, and all that was to come, all in a singular moment of extraordinary beauty. Even still, he knew not the outcome that would await him. Or, maybe he did not want to know.
It was on this night that something resembling a mircale occured. Fera was alone and in her room. Her blade was end up and she held it perfectly stead fast in deep meditation, not unlike Septero. She lifted her blade and tilted it down, next to her abdoman. Her hand shook, and her blade pulsed with raw power as she readdied herself to make the ultimate sacrifice for the sole purpose of redemption. She had sinned. She had sinned when she was born, she was a sin, she should not be allowed to live, because she should not have lived at all. She fought against herself, and finally yelled in frustration, and threw her blade away in disgust at her self. The metal fell almost silently, and she stormed off out of her room and down the hall.
There, in the kitchen, sat Kayne. Their eyes met, and within a single moment, all that Fera was was undone. Her past was gone, her future was gone, and she was gone. She ran to him and began to cry, and she would not move no matter how hard she wanted to. Kayne sat there silently, and gently stroked her hair.
They too were together that night.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A sleepless, almost winkless night later, the ship landed at dawn on a world. World however, was a loose term here. Great masses of rock and earth levitated and phased in and out of exsistence. The single road was in the shape of a serpentine dragon and carved of stone. The ship landed at the tail as intructed, and walked a seemingly endless path for over an hour. Arcadios was not there. He had been returned to his home by Veck's magic just before they arrived. He wanted to come, but Eiyuu forbade it. This was their fight, and theirs alone.
Finally, at the end of the dragon, was a solitary plane of rock that alone was solid constantly and firmly rooted. There in the center of the plane, was the sorcerer Lyxwal, and his gaurd Markus, The Black Knight.
"My friends, it seems at long last, my ambition has been realised, and I find my life has meaning again." The twisted magic user began. In an instant, Septero, Fera, Eiyuu and Kayne jumped for him, and less then an instant later, they were on the ground, held in place by gravity crushing down on them.
"Please, I have much to say. It is finally time you knew the truth! I am a nobody!" Though everyone there had suspected as much, it still came at least as a little bit of a shock. "Specifically, I am his nobody!" Lyxwal raised his hand and pointed his long finger at the mage. Everyone looked to Vecks, and then to him. The two looked like twins seperated at birth.
"Vecks? That can't be true! He was never a heartless!" Aurie defended, but a firebolt that landed dangerously close to her from Lyxwal silenced her, if only for a moment.
"Oh no, it is very true. You may not realise it, but Vecks is the single most powerful person here! Even I cannot begin to compare to his level of ability!" Lyxwal gave another trademark twisted smile. "Or, at least he could be, if he ever grew a spine!" Lyxwal began to hollar and laugh, while Vecks remained silent.
"You see, after he left you all, he went places. Places beyond even his mind could imagine. It was in such a place that he was allowed to transend normal reality and become magic incarnate! His body seperated from his heart and soul, and his soul from his body and heart, and his heart from his body and soul. He became three unique entities. His body became one with the gate, his soul one with the life stream, and his heart one with kingdom hearts! It was through this that I was born my rather unique birth." Lyxwal demonstrated by teleporting himself all over the feild countless times before coming to an end.
"Even I cannot fully understand what I am or even how I exsist, until I found my answer! I was nothing at all actually. I was what Vecks would be if he never exsisted, if that makes any sence to you, although I suspect it does not." Lyxwal stopped and then stared at Vecks. "Vecks! You shame us! You choose to remain as you are and not become magic incarnate because of ethics! You must cast those aside today if ever you are to banish me!"
"Vecks, whats he talking about?" Aurie question. Vecks sighed deeply, and he stared at the ground. He would not raise his head, as if he was steeped in shame.
"To transend, and become more powerful then any mortal, I need something. A catalyst of either light and dark, or of nothing at all." Vecks raised his hand and ran it through his hair.
"Exacatly. And for you somewhat slower people out there, allow me to explain. Vecks can become magic incarnate by either sacrificing Eiyuu or myself, and then merging with us at the same time." Lyxwal let out a shrill laugh as everyone stared at him, Eiyuu and Vecks. "But the magician doesn't have a spine! He can't do it! And so he is doomed to lack his greatest potential because he is a coward and a fool!" Lyxwal let out a shrill laugh.
"You're wrong monster! He will not sacrifice you or me because he is strong! He does what is right, and not was is easy!" Eiyuu broke from the wizards gravitational bonds and threw his keyblade at Lyxwal with tremendous force and speed. This was one of his new abilities he had honed over his training. Just before the keyblade was within reach of Lyxwal, Eiyuu vanished and reappeared, catching his keyblade in mid-spin, and slamming it into Lyxwal.
The attack hit dead-on and Lyxwal was sent soaring. However, he had taken almost no damage, and simply stopped himself, and teleported back to his original position in front of the keyblader.
"Ghost Blade." He casually spoke and placed his palm on Eiyuu's chest. An instant later, Eiyuu fell to the ground with a hole in his back going clear all the way through! What had just happened?
Ghost Blade was a peculiar spell. It essentialy conjured a blade of pure magic with the destructive force of one's will focused into it. The blade its self was invisible, hence the name.
Thankfuly, the blade pierced virtually nothing but skin, but it was still nasty. Eiyuu pushed off with his blade and collapsed at Auries feet. She had already begun casting her magic.
"I do not care to be interupted before I have finished. Anyway, I found that when I discovered I did not exsist, I fell into despair. That is, until I found purpose, and that purpose led me, to Markus." He gestured to the black knight, who was under orders to not even move. "His heart is dormant, almost completley invisible, but it is still there. Because of this, he is twilight, and can move about the realms of light and darkness, and even oblivion. I eventually found I could recreat, modify, manipulate, and even enhance what had happened to him, only on others. Because of this, I have achieved my greatest work! Behold!" With that, he snapped his fingers, and a dark portal opened, and something stepped out.
This monster was a mockery of humanity. What had started as a copy, wich is essentially a clone of something, had been fused with dark sea blue armor, had black and blue wings, a serpent tail, and was similar to an aquatic dragon in many ways. The beast roared a deafening scream, and then fell silent.
"Your eyes decieve you. Yes I have alchemically merged this shell with both armor and dragon, but it is more or less still a copy, which is more or less human. The copy is more of a cross between homunculous and clone. It is essentially a human I created to my own specifications, but with no soul or heart. However, I couldn't help but notice you weren't using one, so I borrowed them! Show them my creation." At his command, the monster, who resembled something of a soldier stepped forward. He looked to be both strong and fast, and not overly bulky.
His helmet peeled away as though it were flesh, and a face appeared. All members present gasped at what they saw.
"Mateo."
"Yes. I found his heart and soul, wondering the infinite abysss aimlessly, but still miraculously bonded together. I imagine his body is the a single thing you share with him Septero. I found him, and I performed two experiments on him. First, I dormanted his heart, much like Markus', and then I broke it! I have embedded half of his now empty heart into myself!" Lyxwal cackled again. His laughter seemed to go on forever.
"His half-heart in me allows me contact with my master! And through his power, I shall annihlate you all! His heart magnifies my own abilities a hundred fold! And because of it, I can not only summon my master into this universe, I can merge with him! I can become my master, and all of creation shall then bow to our power!" He waved his hands, and a harsh wind blew, doing no damage intentionally to anyone, but shattered rocks and shredding the planes.
"That isn't even my greatest work though! Through my research, I found that Markus is immortal! A genetic twist, an anomoly! And though I found no way to recreate such a thing, I did find a way to link it! I have broken Markus' heart in half as well, and transfered it into myself, giving me two halfs! I then linked my two soldiers souls together, to create two unstopably killing machines! Troops! Give my guests a demonstration while I prepare for the master." Lyxwal snapped his fingers, and he was gone.
Markus and Mateo sprung to life. Septero went right for Mateo, and locked blades with him. To everyones horror, an exact dupilacte of Tide appeared in his hands. However, what they found was that his hair and face had been altered, they had met this clone before.
"This is no mere copy! This is Xiktero! Lyxwal must have killed him and taken his body. That's why he had Tide, or something like it anyway!" Septero yelled to everyone. They didn't pay attention. Fera had kicked off the ground and was after Mateo as well. The rest were to deal with Markus, who they felt no remorse in using deadly force against.
"Jen-Ken-PON!" Eiyuu shouted a remarkably silly attack. The effects were more serious however. He had launched his keyblade at Markus who was charing, and performed the same trick he had pulled on Lyxwal. When he struck Markus however, his blade shattered, and then reformed behind Markus, where he struck him again, and the blade shattered once more, and then reformed above him, and Eiyuu shot straight down, dealing massive damage to the dark knight.
"Mega-Flare!" Launching a powerful blast of energy at Markus, Vecks had called upond the Dragon King's own personal attack through his own unknown means. The blast sent Markus airborne.
"Devestator!" Kayne was already airborne, and through diciplines he had honed over his ten year training, did not fall to earth, even slow as he usually did. When Markus came within reach, power coursed into his drawn katana, and he struck the dark knight back to earth with tremendous velocity. "Dive Bomb!" His Katana sheathed, he called his Key-Lance, and then hit him with it faster then the eye could blink, trailing light after him and sending out a shockwave of raw power.
Everyone watched in horror. Markus rose to his feet, his armor shattered by Kayne's initial attack, and his body was torn asunder by his second. He should have been dead twice over, and he stood again, his armor and flesh regenerating rapidly.
"Vecks, I have an idea!" Kayne yelled. He had leaped away from the dark warrior, and checked his advance by throwing several razor blades at him. "Eiyuu, when I give the word, unlock his heart with your keyblade!"
"Are you mad?! That would give him enough raw power to beat us into a fine paste with one punch each!"
"I don't give a d@mn! unlock his heart when I say! Vecks, I need you to cast the dragon slave, got it?" Vecks looked at him questioningly, and then nodded. He began to chant as Eiyuu and Kayne rushed him. Kayne cast aside his Katana and lance, and called forth his keyblade in its purest form, a simple kingdom key. Whatever he had up his sleeve, he had best pull it off without a hitch.
"NOW!" Kayne yelled. Eiyuu backed away and aimed his keyblade at Markus, and a beam of light hit him. At the exact moment, Vecks let loose his ferocious Dragon Slave! The crimson beam shot for Markus!
Kayne kicked off the ground, and pushed Eiyuu aside. He cought the spell of raw power on his blade and then hit Markus, forcing him to the ground. Markus held the now burning keyblade at its tip, just above his heart, where a light shone.
At that moment, Mateo, Septero, and Fera all stopped fighting, and watched the horrible spectacle.
"Raw magic Markus! Right into your twisted, broken heart! Take it! Take it to the deepest pits of he1l you sickening piece of slag!" Kayne was using all of his now almost infinite strength to push the blade down, but Markus held it steadfast. When it seemed that naught would come to pass, the most peculiar thing happened.
Markus let go.
The monster in human form stared Kayne down. He now held his blade above his supposedly immortal heart, and was now unopposed. Markus laughed, he laughed and laughed and laughed. Kaynes soul froze, and with every ounce of will he could muster, plunged that magic infused blade into the monsters hearts.
"AURIE NOW!" Vecks yelled. The instant after, a fiery explosion was let loose. Bright light and fire were loosed, and it seemed as if he1l had personally come to collect these souls. Mateo doubled over in pain and screamed from the darkest pits of his soul as he fell to the ground the instant the keyblade pierced Markus' broken heart. Mateo vanished, summoned to his masters side at the sign that his minion had fallen, and he wanted to make sure he had one more to sacrifice.
When the dust and lights were gone, they were met with a horrific scene. Markus was dead. All that was left was a shadow of ash where his body had been, and a few melted scraps of armor. Kayne had met a similar fate. His shadow was forever embedded into the rock, and a melted keyblade was all the propped up his tattered robe. His ashes had since spread to the four winds, and he was gone.
It was Fera who first cried, and then Aurie. They stared at what was now the memorial of a now dead friend. He had been consumed in his quest for revenge, and though he had finally gotten what he desired above all things, desires above life and limb, it had cost him the greatest of prices. The man with one wing, who had fallen from the skies, and walked the path of a knight and a samurai, was no more.
"No more. No more good friends will be sacrificed in the name of your insane ambition! We fight on!" Eyiuu cried out. He raised his golden keyblade, and unlocked a door to Lyxwal. "The mage dies today!" Eiyuu charged. Septero followed, as did Vecks, and Aurie. Fera was alone for a moment, and shedding a single tear, rose in determination to see this through to the absolute and bitter end. She ran to the door, and when it cloased, only her words remained on the wind.
"Good bye."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It is strange, master." Mateo began. They were alone now, and their master was nearly there. "My own heart, it feels at last...Complete." He said this solemnly.
"Yes, the death of Markus I would assume. Remarkable I must admit. His immortality seems to have been diluted when I linked you and he together. Perhaps that is why he was slain? Although, I do doubt even I could withstand a dragon slave-infused keyblade to the heart. Even one such as my own!" Lyxwal smiled. "YES! IT IS DONE!" The room began to rumble. This was not even a room really. It was a plane, almost exactly like the rock before, but this was composed of flowing shadows. Two doors, one white, and the other gold, stood at oposite ends.
The white door opened, and the challengers stepped forward.

"Lyxwal! Your madness ends now! You will be atoned for! Your sins will be paid for, and your life will end this day!" Septero yelled. Lyxwal turned to them, and smiled. The room shook violently.
"Never! You are too late! Behold, my master- OBLIVION!" The golden gates opened, and a white light flodded in. Lyxwal's chest began to shimmer, his heart was bonding with the nothingness.
A brilliant white light filled the room, and when it had waned, the golden gates were opened, and Lyxwal transformed.
"I am...Oblivion. I am...Lyxwal...We are one....We are two...We are nothing..." Lyxwal was now dressed in golden and black robes, and his eyes burned with raw power. His aura faded, and his eyes ceased to burn. "I now command my masters power. I am my master! I am my servant! DIE!" He did not even chant or cast. From his palms, not one, but two dragon slaves erupted and englufed the party. Aurie was knoced unconcious errecting a barrier that withstood the blasts.
"There hasn't been an enemy we could kill yet Lyxwal, you're going up against pretty bad odds!" Fera taunted. She kicked off the ground and sped right for the nobody. He didn't even try to dodge. He let her blade plunge right into his hearts. No blood was spilled, and her blade didn't even pass out his back, even though it was burried up to the hilt!
"You'll find attackin nothing gets you nowhere except bladeless." Lyxwal grasped the hilt, and pulled it out. Fera's blade stopped about an inch after the hilt, and was no more! How can one fight an enemy who nulls anything you throw at him? "Oblivion is eternal; He is without end. No we two are one, and I no longer have an end." Lyxwal brushed her aside, and Fera flew from the air where Lyxwal hovered to the ground. Mateo watched in silence.
"An honorable stand." He muttered to himself quietly enough that no one could hear.
"How about a Digger Bolt!" Vecks launched the streak of lightning at his nobody, but it too ceased to be once it struck him.
"What did I just tell you?! You cannot defeat me because you cannot strike me! Even calling upon a spell as powerful as the dragon slave you cannot conquer me!" Lyxwal boasted.
"I don't hold much truth to that you fake wizard, but you either way you can still be distracted!" Lyxwal turned at his original's words and was met with Eiyuu plunging his golden keyblade into Lyxwal's golden robes. The mage simply willed himself to the side, but the key still knicked him, and caused some level of damage. He then however sent several silent fireballs towards Eiyuu as a going away present. Eiyuu struck each one and batted them away like a game of baseball.
"Interesting. A keyblade of light and dark and twilight? That does seem to cause me some minor discomfort, but even that cannot acomplish much!" As he gloated, Eiyuu glanced over to Vecks. They both were thinking the exact same thing. If Kayne could kill an immortal, then so could they.
"Seems I got here just in time. Ironically enough." Everyone looked to see where the voice was coming from. Dressed in a robe that was exactly like the one Lyxwal had been wearing only minutes ago, was a new some one.
"You!" Vecks and Lyxwal both said at once. This was the man who had been guiding Vecks along all these years. The wizard figure who had allowed him to ascend to higher and higher levels of magic, the wizard who had first given him his precious staff, and the wizard who had saved them from Ryth's all encompassing Infinity Break oh so long ago.
"Allow me to introduce myself, although we've met many times before you never learned my name!" The man lowered his hood, to reveal a youth that may have actually been younger then Vecks! Or at least he looked that way. He had fiery red hair and a bright smile. "You can call me Al!" The young man proclaimed as he produced two sabres and joined the party that stood against Lyxwal. "You folks should have realised by now how to beat this guy! All you need is to call him back into Oblivion!" Al revealed.
Lyxwal made a very clear flinch.
In an instant, the attack commenced. Without wondering about this new arrival in even the slightest, everyone attacked. Lyxwal made a break for the cloased white door, but his advance was checked by the golden keyblade in Eiyuu's right hand. He backed off, and was met with a jet of fire from Al. The flames engulfed him and were absorbed almost instantly, but then he saw Vecks cast a very powerful spell called Nega Bolt. Lighting of pure shadow raced towards him, and at the same time an arrow of light was fired from Aurie. Both spells merged into a golden all encompassing light of pure magic. This struck him and caused him to reel in pain.
Septero charged for him and slashed his mighty Tide at Lyxwal. Perhaps he had forgotten his absorption ability, and perhaps he didn't want to test it against a supposedly indestructable blade, but he back away towards his solitary gaurd. Lyxwal backed away, cloaser towards the open gate, and was struck by a golden arrow-enfused keyblade, hurting him severly.
He fell to his knees in pain, gasping for breath.
"MATEO! KILL THEM ALL!" Lyxwal barked. Mateo snapped out of his trance and stepped forward in front of Lyxwal, and stared his old friends down.
"Mateo...." Septero muttered in sorrow. An anguish enveloped him, and he felt to blame for the fate that had befallen his companion. He stepped forward and raised Tide in unsure readiness, when the most remarkable thing ever happened.
"This is mine." The twisted warrior proclaimed. He had turned around and plunged his armored hand into Lyxwal's chest, and taken a firm grasp of his stolen heart.
"WHAT!?" Lyxwal shouted in rage and pain. "I-I am your master! Your creator!"
"And I...Have my honor!" Mateo said in a voice that sounded both of his own and of Markus. He ripped out the heart of two halfs, and then plunged his blade into Lyxwal. Unable to hold his master's power without both having a heart and being nothing, Lyxwal was consumed in the nothingness, and then returned to it.
Black wind blew about like a tyrannical storm, and roared like the mightiest beast. Al and Vecks stepped forward, followed by Eiyuu. They all looked to each other, and nodded.
"Darkness beyond blackest pitch." Vecks and Al began. Eiyuu waited close behind, and watched as Septero and Mateo ran back towards the gate, both on the side of one door. "Deeper then the deepest knight. King of darkness who shines like gold upon the sea of chaos!" A crimson light flashed from behind as Fera sacrificed almost all of her red stones to amplify both casters and Eiyuu. Eiyuu's golden keyblade shone ever more brilliant, and both wizards glowed.
"We pledge ourselves to thee and swear ourselves to thee! Let the fool who stands before us and incarnates a fraction of your will be returned to your side, by the power you and we possess!" Both assumed a perfectly symetrical form and let loose their mightest spell.
"Giga Slave!" Blackness erupted from them and consumed the blackness, carrying it back into the Gate. Eiyuu raised his keyblade perfectly between both wizards. Aurie touched the blade, and transfered every fraction of will she had left into it. The darkness passed through the gate entirely, and then Mateo and Septero both used tremendous strength to close it. And instant later, Eiyuu's keyblade shone brilliantly, and it was closed forever more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eiyuu and Renai are gone. Eiyuu bowed to his friends one last time, and then smiled broadly. He apologized for any grief he ever caused them, and then raised his keyblade one final time he hoped. The blade shimmered and then broke, its shards gathering together to form a door to light, and he passed through it to the waited arms of his beloved.
Al had vanished as mysteriously as he had arrived, but not before saying a few parting words.
"Vecks, your have overcome the darkness and the nothingness. Now you may call yourself a wizard among men. And Lucem says hi." With a bright smile, he walked away, and was never seen again by anyone there.
Fera had wept bitterly for the loss of Kayne, more so then anyone else. She cried a river of tears. She picked up the melted remains of his keyblade. Her eye glowed. The keyblade was restored, and now it was bound to her. She carried the keyblade, and vowed never to stop walking on. She said she knew he was gone, but she question if he was gone forever.
When Markus had been slain for the final time, his half heart and soul had both transfered onto Mateo, giving him a full heart. This is how he managed to bring about the end of the nobody. He was striken with grief that he no longer had his body, but vowed to find a way to return to being fully human, instead of a two hearted chimera. He left in silence.
Septero left with him. He said not a word.
When all were gone, Aurie and Vecks walked on. They walked home. Through some arcane method that they both employed, they would arrive on their world by nightfall by simply walking north. As they went along, they both smiled and talked.
"You know, we're gonna need a name." Aurie said, rubbing her for the moment perfectly flat stomach. Vecks thought for a moment.
"How about Alexander?"
"I like that. I like that a lot."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Five minutes later, as she walked along the path she now treaded. She found someone.
"I thought you were exploring the universes?" She question. The man with bright red hair smiled at her, and picked her up off the ground and into his arms.
"You know I could never stay away from you Cyd."

Posted by Sak

Wally that was... AMAZING! :wacko:

The only thing I can say negative about it is that Fera and Kayne were suddenly into eachother; there was no build up. And who the hell is Cyd?

Oh and two questions:

Is the woman being referred to in Septero's part of the beginning Keira?

WHAT WILL THEY NAME THE BABY IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE A GIRL?!? :eek:
___
Crap, now I need to start a new fan fic to occupy my time.

Ok, let me clear the air, cause I was bit too subtle I suppose.

1. Never said anything specific about Kayne and Fera. I just HEAVILY implied a lot. Ambiguity's a b itch ain't it?

2. For more on Cyd, read the Empty Book, I think you will find a certain young bonney lass named Cydney.

3. Yes, I forgot her name and felt she sucked anyway.

4. So suddenly its beyond a white mages ability to know what gender her child will be? lol, I just thought that it would be a little better this way. My original ending was going to be everyone in the future, but I wanted to leave it open just in case and it didn't work as much.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird:
2. For more on Cyd, read the Empty Book, I think you will find a certain young bonney lass named Cydney.

But Cyd was a man and Cydney was a girl with robotic arms who woke up wearing a white dress and with normal arms and was madly in love with her best friend Alexander and other crap...

Read it again very carefuly.

Look very careful at the choices of pronouns, and the seperation of lines of speach.
------------------------------------------
The very end of this chapter I mean

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Read it again very carefuly.

Look very careful at the choices of pronouns, and the seperation of lines of speach.
------------------------------------------
The very end of this chapter I mean

Ohhhhh! Man you should have made that a bit easier to comprehend; I thought that the "she" you were rerferring to was Fera. lol.

Nope. Sorry, but if I made it any more clear, it wouldn't be as good.

Not to me anyway.