Happy Birthday Zeta

Posted by Omni

Hey, happy birthday, Zeta! Too bad you might not come to VGC and see this for a while. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it, even if there's way too much pink to go around.

Oh, and this is PHM, by the way. :D

Posted by Kit

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Ant

Happy Birthday. gonna play castlevania and metroid like you always do...or maybe spice it up with something new?!

Posted by inequity

Happy Birthday Inequity!!

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Happy Birthday, Zeta.

Posted by Red

happy bday Zeta, have a good one ^.^

Posted by Zeta

Have a good one, Inequity.

Posted by Roger Smith

Holy ****. Zeta's level has increased by one. And he thought all that grinding was for nothing. For shame Zeta, for shame. Happy B-Day.

~RS

Posted by Sapphire Rose

So, like, yeah. HBD, MAN!

Posted by junior senior

happy birthday now show me your penis

Posted by Stalolin

k, now that the screen isn't pink I'm willing to wish you a happy birthday.

Posted by Zeta

lol thanks guys.

So I've bought Elite Beat Agents and Pokemon Emerald w/ meh birthday moneys so far. What else should I get? I was thinking Resident Evil 4, but I know nothing of the series' story, plus I'm a huge pussy that hates getting scared and am not too fond of the horror genre.

Posted by Omni

Then don't buy Resident Evil 4. Buy some RPG game or something related to Metroid.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I was thinking Resident Evil 4, but I know nothing of the series' story

Whatever's important is explained in the beginning. Also, it's really not that important. You can play it and understand it perfectly without any prior knowledge. Also, it's not that scary. However, the monsters are ****ing awesome, as are the majority of the scenes in the game. Hell, when you defend a barn house from waves and waves of enemies it's probably one of the most memorable (and most difficult) parts in any game. Get it, you won't regret it.

P.S. hbd, sweety

Posted by Crazy K

Happy Birthday sir

Posted by Shade

hbd zeta bby

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Zeta: lol thanks guys.

So I've bought Elite Beat Agents and Pokemon Emerald w/ meh birthday moneys so far. What else should I get? I was thinking Resident Evil 4, but I know nothing of the series' story.

Get Haunting Grounds, its a lighter horror game, but still has some scary moments, and from what I understood so far, before I quite playing it, was that it was about a dog and a chick stuck in a manshin. But Res. Evil 4 is pretty cheap now, you can get it used for $19.00 so I'd buy that also. Also you don't really need to know Leons' past in Racoon City, to play this game.

Oh, and hope you had a happy birthday yesterday, wish I got birthday money =(

Posted by Arcadios

Happy late birthday.
:(

Posted by Omni

Arc missed your birthday because he's scared of Jesse Smith. Odd, considering that Jesse is probably Arc's biggest fan and supporter.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Get Haunting Grounds, its a lighter horror game, but still has some scary moments, and from what I understood so far, before I quite playing it, was that it was about a dog and a chick stuck in a manshin. But Res. Evil 4 is pretty cheap now, you can get it used for $19.00 so I'd buy that also. Also you don't really need to know Leons' past in Racoon City, to play this game.

Don't listen to him. Why settle for a ****ty game when you can get, what's easily, the best horror game out there, if not one of the best games period.

Posted by Ant

birthday over lock thread

Posted by Xero

Happy Birthday Zeta. :)

Posted by Creedence

Its not a ****y game Vamp, I did recomend to get Res. Evil 4 also, but I believe that you need Haunting Grounds to work your way up to the Silent Hill and Fatal Frame series, because its style kind of reminds me of Silent Hill series and its less scary. If you don't like scary games but still want to play them you need to get both Res. Evil 4 and Haunting Grounds, to work you up to creepyer titles.

Posted by Aesthetic

happy belated birthday, smartass. :-*

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Hbbd!