These post counts are not very clever

Posted by GameMiestro

[FONT=Verdana]All you have to do is match up a member's post count with the last digits of the "wacko" post count, and you can find who every member on here is.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Example: I see a member post with a post count of [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]8393403560889122,597.
Looking at the last digits, I see his/her REAL post count is either 22,597 or 2,597 (it can't be less, considering the comma), and most likely he/she is not in the 5 digit range, so I'm going with 2597. I go to http://www.vgchat.com/memberlist.php?do=getall&page=2&pp=50&order=desc&sort=posts and find the account with 2597 posts. It's Xero, so I know who posted there.

I would have hoped you did some crazy mathematical equation to our post counts or something. This is too easy.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Omni

Quiet, GameMiestro. I can tell who you are without looking at your posts.

Posted by Kit

testing mine

huh, it is. 1,026

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Well, Jesse doesn't want to make it too tough on us. Besides, the pink is bad enough.

Posted by Jesse Smith

CRUD!!!!!!!!!!!! *mad* grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you can't do that!!!!!!!

You kids are too smart!!!!!! :mad:

There is still one way you can find out who made what posts. *Says this so they keep looking and post when they find out how...and I can fix it!!*

Posted by PROF CHAOS

**** you, GM. Jesse just made it tougher.

Posted by inequity

Shut up me

Posted by Jesse Smith

There is still one way you can see who posts what!!! :D:D:D

*Knows they will look for more ways...and then post about it if they find a new way, so I can then fix it...like they've already done about four times!!!* :D:D:D

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Stalolin]There is still one way you can see who posts what!!! :D:D:D

*Knows they will look for more ways...and then post about it if they find a new way, so I can then fix it...like they've already done about four times!!!* :D:D:D

LOL I KNOW A WAY SHOULD I POST IT

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yes, I know mods can see who posts, by placing da cursor over da infraction button!!! I would get rid of that, but then...I wouldn't be able to see who posts what, very easy!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Quoting PROF CHAOS: Shut up me

Shutup (wacko1337)

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Stalolin]Yes, I know mods can see who posts, by placing da cursor over da infraction button!!! I would get rid of that, but then...I wouldn't be able to see who posts what, very easy!!!! :D:D:D:D

Well, no. I know another way but it's rather annoying and requires you to have at least an idea who posted.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Jesse Smith: Well, no. I know another way but it's rather annoying and requires you to have at least an idea who posted.

Bah!!! I can't make you guys change da way you type so no one knows who posts by there posts!!!!! :mad:

Posted by Omni

No, you can't, but it'd be funny to see you try.

Posted by Zeta

(wacko1337)

lol playing with un hack before it's changed.