some questions i've always had bout a few movies

Posted by G-Sides

there's likely to be a few spoilers inside these questions so if you haven't seen these movies, you shouldn't really read the q's

pulp fiction:

why does quentin tarantino's character act like a fucking gay mobster when we first see him but then turns into a pussy as his character progresses?

why doesn't zed's character die quickly after getting shot in the nuts/intestines and shit?

what the hell do YOU think is in the briefcase? (and don't give me that wallace's soul theory, i've already read all about it)

fight club:

why doesn't he know his own name ._. ?

shouldn't he have hit his aorta when he fired on himself?

requiem for a dream:

is it just my bad memory or does it show the left arm as infected and then the right arm as cut off?

kill bill:

what do YOU think happens to elle :s does she learn to live blind or get killed by objects in the trailer or starves or bitten by mamba etc?

why does beatrix get with another guy, anyway? i know she went away from bill and the rest of the deadly viper assassination squad because she didn't want her baby growing up in that environment, but what drove her to be with a man that wasn't bill in the first plcae?

akira:

what the fu
ck?

pan's labirynth:

do you think she really returned to her kingdom? or was everything that happened just a part of her own imagination?

lord of the rings:

what event occurs that triggers sauron's reawakening and his plot to gain the ring back? it all seemed so spontanious :s

i might come up with more later :s if anyone else has any unanswered questions about movies they neeeeeeed to ask then do it

Posted by Roger Smith

[quote=Arms]kill bill:

pulp fiction:

why does quentin tarantino's character act like a ****ing gay mobster when we first see him but then turns into a pussy as his character progresses?

why doesn't zed's character die quickly after getting shot in the nuts/intestines and ****?

what the hell do YOU think is in the briefcase? (and don't give me that wallace's soul theory, i've already read all about it)

what do YOU think happens to elle :s does she learn to live blind or get killed by objects in the trailer or starves or bitten by mamba etc?

why does beatrix get with another guy, anyway? i know she went away from bill and the rest of the deadly viper assassination squad because she didn't want her baby growing up in that environment, but what drove her to be with a man that wasn't bill in the first plcae?

lord of the rings:

what event occurs that triggers sauron's reawakening and his plot to gain the ring back? it all seemed so spontanious :s

I guess that's just how he wanted he character to act.

He shot him in his testies/legs, though with the spread of the gun he might've got him in his gut and prolly died later on.

Money maybe, or a hueg amount of DRUUUUGS.

Prolly called someone on her cell, if it was still on her, and could appear in Kill Bill Vol 3.

Uh.....cuz she didn't want her kid to grow up in that kind of environment:cookie:

Well, Sauron wasn't completely destroyed. As told by Gandalf, his physical body was destroyed, but his soul remained. And if anyone ever puts on the ring he can sense where it is. What, with Bilbo using it as much as he did I'm sure Sauron sensed it. And I'm sure Saruman's betrayal didn't help any either.

Posted by Bebop

I've never understood why people cared about the briefcase in Pukp Fiction. It was honeslty never presented in a way that made it significent whatsoever. Never once have I cared about when watching the film. If anything I think its a way of QT mocking the audience members who for the first time watch a film and think they know everything about everything. Kind of pathetic really.

As for Fight Club never once does he not know his name. It's just never mentioned. BIG DIFFERNECE. The idea of not knowing your identity just adds to Polenky's (sp) comment of American society's thrist for commerical products.

And when he fired on himself? No. He shot his cheek. The idea was it would look like he shot his head to Tyler. Next time try watching the film.

And I think the kingdom was real in Pans Lybranth though Ill have to see it again.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Arms: lord of the rings:

Basically, he was the Necromancer in the first book, which is the reason why Gandalf told Bilbo to avoid places where he could be seen by the tower. He had captured the Ring from Gollum, and by bringing it to the surface, he brought it to Sauron's attention. So, Frodo later undertook a mission to remove it from the world, and once again, being aware of its presence and that it was even making its way to his lair, Sauron decided to swoop down and reclaim it.

Posted by El Capitan

Thats alot of question, but to my interest I read a couple of them, and all I can say is the breif case in Pulp Fiction contains Marsellus Wallace's soul. End of story.

Posted by Bebop

HA HA HA HA thats the most retarded thing Ive ever head. His soul? Ha ha sure thing buddy. The people who try to figure out whats inside the case are idiots. THERES NOTHING IN THERE! THATS THE WHOLE POINT! Quentin states this and even confirms its not his soul. Honestly. This type of stupidity about films always gets to me.