PSP Theif

Posted by Captain Falcon

I go to Walmart to look at the games. Then, that is when I see the PSP. I asked a lady by there to buy one since they were in the case. The lady opened the case and took the PSP to the the register in the front of the store. I almost peed my pants, until they rung it up and the register said "Not allowed to sell" or some crap like that. I go back and ask another stocker for one, but this guy just handed it to me to take it to the register. Instead, I take it to the car cleaning section and hide it behind some bottles. I go home and sleep.
I wake up and go back to Walmart. It's pretty busy with farm workers walking about so I decide to press my luck and jack the PSP since I was pretty well dressed(they won't suspect a thing.) I take the PSP in my cart to where the air condition filters are and under some open it, take the PSP, battery, and memory card from the manual bag. I stick everything in the black case that comes with it and put that in the cart. I didn't want to take the spiderman 2 UMD since it might have an electronic tag, the ac adapter was too big, and I didn't find the demo UMD. I buy some chips, a toothbrush, and a PSP car adapter from Pelican. I use the Garden section exit just in case since there are no working sensors there.

That is what one kid did yesterday. Idiot is postin this everywhere. Im goin to laugh when he gets caught.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

How would he get caught? He's out of the store and there's probably no way to prove it by now.

Plus, it's porbably made up.

Posted by Pit

And since this thread really has nothing to do with the PSP itself, gamewise, etc., I dub this thread locked.