Underworld

Posted by pwNation

I saw this movie a while back, just remembered it. Although the sequel wasn't the best, I loved the first. The only part that gets me is when she cuts off that guy's head at the end. She's got this huge broad sword still his face suspends for a bit. Looks awesome, but, I dont know, her sword needed to be smaller. Maybe she just cut with the tip of it.

Um....anyway. Liked the movie.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: She's got this huge broad sword still his face suspends for a bit.

What is action cliche? It's in thousands of comics, movies and shows.

Anywho, it was fun to watch in the theaters, same with the second. Not to much to watch it at home.

Posted by Bebop

The first one was one of the worst cinema experiences I ever had. The 2nd was better though.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I'd rather watch Vamp' make out with the corpse of a roadkilled badger.

Posted by G-Sides

the first was ok. the second had a nice sex scene.

Posted by Crazy K

Clearly an overrated film. I was never to fond of the films since they just bored me way to much. Though you can't go wrong with Kate Beckinsale, but the movies are just worth a rental at most.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: the first was ok. the second had a nice sex scene.

Yeah, that's about all I remember from it.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Down The Sun: I'd rather watch Vamp' make out with the corpse of a roadkilled badger.

Easily the most enjoyable watchable event available.

Posted by RandomizeR

I like Evolution better

plus it has a sweet soundtrack due to Atreyu, Aiden, Trivium, Cradle Of Filth etc etc

Posted by Dexter

That sounds like a terrible soundtrack. Odd how I don't remember any of that music in the film. They're awful films anyway. Blade films are bad, too.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Vampires and Werewolves having an all out royal rumble of pleather and mallgoth glory? No thanks. The only entertaining thing about this movie was that it inspired the "shooting the floor" myth on Mythbusters. See, I enjoyed that.