New sig I made

Posted by fates warning

This is the first sig ive used a game render on in quite a while. rate it please.

[IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/hamish_01/brothersinarmscopy.png[/IMG]

Posted by Arcadios

8/10
Nice for your first time.

Posted by Oforia

6/10

Blending between the foreground and the background is very choppy. Background is very dark and monotone. Could use some contrast or depth. Needs a border. Cool looking background, just needs more contrast. Maybe add some white with your brushes. Just needs to be polished.

Posted by RandomizeR

7/10 pretty good

Posted by Roger Smith

I don't really like it at all. The character doesn't at all match the 3-D esh background. 5

Posted by Tyler Durden

Eh, it's okay.. next time, either pick a solid character for the foreground, or background with better definition. Use a deeper contrast between the two aswell. It's awkward in the way we have to sort out where your background and foreground begin. That should be meshed out with more fluidity. Also, your focal point is not defined, it just catches my eyes and holds it over the entire picture. When, it should drag my view from side-to side, leading me to see the whole picture in segments-then as a whole.

Posted by Roger Smith

Is he ever gonna make a new one? :-\

Posted by fates warning

ah I see several things ive done wrong, gotta watch that next time

ty for rates, and yes im gonna make a new one eventually =/