When was the last time you threw up?

Posted by junior senior

I want to see who has gone the longest here without puking, I haven't thrown up in 11 years this October.

Posted by Ant

about a year and half. but that was due to drinking. Actual sick throwing up...probably 3 years.

Posted by Roger Smith

Sickness puking about 3-4.

Posted by GameMiestro

Probably about 6 months.

Posted by muffla

maybe 6 or 7 years

Posted by Shin-Ra

I ate too much last Sunday and played basketball with my cousins right afterward. Thus, I've gone three days without puking.

Posted by The Judge

Last year due to severe illness.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Couple days ago.

Posted by Red

how did I know this thread was made by Junior Senior?

I think about 2 or 3 years since I last threw up, I hope never to for a while.

Posted by Arcadios

Month or two.

Posted by Dexter

About 4 months ago. I was real sick. It felt good though. I death screamed it out of me. Makes it more dramatic.

Posted by Crazy K

Possibly 3 or 4 years ago.

Posted by Xenos

A few days ago. I ate some spoiled food ...

Posted by MarioStar

Two weeks ago i had a 24 hour virus but it felt like a week.

Posted by Lord of Spam

never thrown up due to illness.

last time i hurled was over a year ago. **** you, captain morgan.

Posted by pwNation

It's been a few years. Came pretty close a few times though. Like the time that chick....oh....um, I probably shouldn't tell you that. Anyway, yeah, a few years.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Yesterday morning. I can't change ****ty diapers. :(

Posted by Slade

A couple weeks ago I had a serious stomach cramp for no apparent reason that lasted hours, so I made myself puke and ended up feeling much better.

Posted by Xero

Around X-mas time. I ate the chicken my grocery store sells and I threw up bad. Never bought anything in there again.

Posted by Oforia

A few seconds ago. What you think I would let my breakfast stay down!?

lol....ur crazy!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Red: how did I know this thread was made by Junior Senior?

Gee, I dunno.

Like 5 years ago.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Throwing up from sickness/extreme illness: Hardly ever, maybe not in the past 16-17 years that I can remember. I rarely succumb to any illness.

Throwing up or puking from alcohol/poisoning: Hardly ever, the last time, that I can remember, was about 5 years ago.. I had drank two pints of moonshine, along with a few rounds of some Alston Nichols' Wild Turkey.. yeah, something like that.. woke up inside a couch.

Posted by Dexter

Strangely enough, I threw up last night, only about an hour after I made my previous post in this thread. I thought that was amusing. After we ate dinner we went out on the trampoline. A tummy full of spaghetti doesn't mix well with my double front flips, but that's the price of becoming a true Kaleido Star.

Posted by junior senior

You threw up on the trampoline? ewwwww!!!

Posted by Dexter

No, I was off. I got off as soon as I started feeling it coming. I decided it would be better to go relax and watch Happy Feet instead of playing with/practicing my fantastic athletic abilities. I got off with style though, pulling off a decent backflip while shouting out my incantation.

Posted by mis0

I don't remember, probably quite some time ago. I have an iron stomach for everything. Sailing rough seas, cheap mexican takeout, seeing/touching blood, and hormonal fluxuations; all things that can cause others to get sick don't do it to me.

The thing that wants to make me throw up more than anything else is smelling someone else's throw up.

Posted by junior senior

oh my *** me too and I get rly scared when somebody throws up in class or around me :(

Posted by inequity

I usually sick throw up twice a year. The last time I thre up however was due to watching a video of asian girls drinking a bowl of urine.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Inequity: The last time I thre up however was due to watching a video of asian girls drinking a bowl of urine.

Intriguing.

About four or five years ago, due to some spoiled stuff from Long John Silver's. Haven't went back since. It was utterly disgusting. I'm not even sure why we ate there. They were in the process of remodeling or something. There were anywhere from 2 to 5 trash bags sitting on top of the cans, there were flies everywhere, and there was literally grease and batter on most of the floor.

Posted by Auto Rock

I throw up after every meal, it helps keep my sexy up and the body fat away!

In all honesty, I don't remember the last time I threw up from being sick.

From drinking, it was probably 6 months ago? I am a light weight and took 10 shots of Jim Beam. It was fun though.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Alastor: Intriguing.

The way you said that combined with your avatar made me laugh.

Posted by Slade

Well, I threw up a couple days ago, now, due to copious amounts of vodka. This was the first time I would consider myself "completely wasted."

Posted by Grave Wisdom

LMAO...what an appetizing subject!

Anyway, it's been like 2 years since i've thrown up. The funny part is, i've always been a sickly little b****! Hell, there was a time when i'd throw up at least once a week. And that folks, is no joke.

Posted by Sterling

about 6 months ago, around thanksgiving.
I had a bad stomachache going to bed, then I woke up and threw up at 1:AM, first time in about 5 years, then I threw up on the hour from 1-6. Good times.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]I havent vomitted up from an illness in forever, and my one and only time vomitting due to Alcohol was just like 2 months ago.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Klarth

Two days ago. I have been viciously ill for the past three weeks.

Also despite having been inebriated to the point of blindness in the past I've never vomited as a result of alcohol consumption.

Posted by ExoXile

Last time I was stomach sick.
Which... I really have no idea of how long ago it was.

That and catpoo, man that's sum nasty skit.

Posted by Aesthetic

Last night. I can handle one or two shots of Devil Springs, but five, not so much.

Posted by Air pegasus

I was laughing at someone throwing up.POOF.
Karma kicked in and made me threw up too.

Posted by O.T.L

Last time I threw up was last Christmas we were in Mexico and I ate some spicy food(I cant stand spicy food, its too dam spicy) and I must have gotten a virus, I was throwing up all night, and I couldnt sleep, and I after I would throw up I would feel a little bit better, but when I would go back to bed. I would just lay in bed feeling like **** and I had lots of nausea, it ****ing sucked.

I can make my self throw up at will I just have to focus, no fingers required.
I taught myself how to do it when I was a kid. Havent practiced it since then though (3rd grade).

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Last night. **** that Bombay.

Posted by cool gamer dad

a few months ago i suppose. A bottle of cheap wine an many beers later. There was blood.

Posted by Xero

Last week when I ate a **** load of fried chicken with 2 of my friends =/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

blood and noodles vomit on friday night

this is what happens when you think 'russian standard' vodka is a safe and cheap alternative to the mainstream stuff

Posted by David M. Awesome

It was this year.

I had a lot of vodka and threw up the morning after.

Good times.

Posted by K1nS

Lol this is a random poll... erm I was ill a few months ago so it must have been then

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I haven't thrown up since I got food poisoning at a hotel in Atlanta, in '05. Throwing up tastes nasty, so I generally avoid it.

:bounce:

Posted by coromoro

About a year ago. I ate too much at an all-you-can-eat Japanese restaurant. Talk about gluttony! :puke:

Posted by Linkman

Around the summer of 1999 (9+ years ago). Had some bad Burger King food the night before.

Now the one most seem to find superior is the one I don't go near. :cookie:

Posted by Klarth

twelve hours ago.

mmm i feel good

Posted by David M. Awesome

After every meal.