achivment ideas for dead rising 2, gears of war 2 and other favorites

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

hello me again

i posted this thred because my other similer thred is not working like i thought.
so, anyway just start coming up with achivment ideas for DR 2, GOW 2, and your other 360 favorites.

Posted by TheSorrow

why do you keep making retarded threads like this =/

Posted by Psi_Agent_X

Oh what? what`s "retarded" about this thread?
All i want to see is peoples ideas for achivments in future 360 game. and i just want people to take my threads seriously and respect me as a member of this gaming forum/community.

so there!

is that so much to ask for?

Posted by Creedence

Dead Riseing 2-
1)Samurai man- Kill 500 zombies with katana. Effects- you now have a komono and awesome Samurai like speed.
2)Divine Knight- Kill 500 zombies with a broadsword. Effects- Holy iron platemail outfit and Divine Aura.
3)Frank the Marksman(if the guys still frank)-Kill a zombie from 1000 yards with a sniper.
4)Frank the Munition Man- Carry every kind of firearm in the game with you at once.
5)Kung-Fu Frank- Kill 1000 zombies with no weapons. Effect- Lightning fast punches and kicks.

Gears of War 2-
1)Widow Maker- Kill 500 grunts in one level.
2)Grenade Tag- Kill 5 grunts after meleeing a grunt with a grenade.
3)Screamer season- (I don't remember what they were called but they screamed alot and they were small and after a while they blew up)- Kill 50 screamers with a shotgun.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan:
3)Frank the Marksman(if the guys still frank)-Kill a zombie from 1000 yards with a sniper.

YOU KNOW THAT'S WELL OVER HALF A MILE RIGHT?

JUST CHECKING

Posted by Creedence

Quoting s0ul: YOU KNOW THAT'S WELL OVER HALF A MILE RIGHT?

JUST CHECKING

Why would it be an achievment if it wasn't hard? I have taken guys out from farther distances on other games with high powered 50 cal snipers, so why not on this one, you know that bad *** .50 that the mexican uses in the first one, it wouldn't be too hard if you could get that.