Xbox Live.....1

Posted by pwNation

I was planning on buying an xbox, mainly for xbox live. I don't really have the extra money to blow on a 360, so I just wanted to know, does anybody still play live games for the original Xbox? I'd hate to waste my money and have 0 people online all the time.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah... don't buy an original Xbox. Save your money for a 360. The only game people still play is Halo and that's about it.

Posted by pwNation

crap. Will do then, thanks for the advice.

Posted by Alastor

The number of Halo players has went down drastically from when I was playing in the summer. Last time I was on Bungie.net, there was only like 200,000 or so. And that's out over well over 3,000,000 registered users.

Edit: Hell, I just checked now and there's only about 53,000. Guess everyone's off playing Gears of War or something. Yeah, just save your money and go for a 360. You can always play old Xbox games over Live on the 360 anyways, so that seems like a much smarter investment.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That's strange, considering it's still the most played game, even on the 360, and there are a ton of people on other games like Gears and Rainbow.