Evenin...or, mornin, depending on when you read this.

Posted by pwNation

Hey, I just registered, and, this looks like a cool place, with a nice assortment of cool people and dicks. lol, just kidding, I haven't run into any dicks yet....actually I haven't run into anybody yet.

Anyway, I own all the nintendo systems except the Wii, a DS, a PS1, and a computer. I know....sucks. But life sucks. I'll get a PS3 someday.

Posted by Xero

Welcome to VGC. Stick around and have fun.

I hope you're not a puppet account too ;)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I haven't run into any dicks yet..

You will. Very quickly.

Hello.

Posted by pwNation

lol, probably so, big place, and it takes all kinds.

Um, sorry if I sound like a n00b, but, what's a puppet account? Is it something like...a current user making a new account so he can be 2 people?

Posted by Omni

Yes, so you'd better not be Da Vinci.

Anyway, welcome to VGC. Enjoy.

Posted by Red

Quoting pwNation: lol, probably so, big place, and it takes all kinds.

Um, sorry if I sound like a n00b, but, what's a puppet account? Is it something like...a current user making a new account so he can be 2 people?

trust me compared to some people when they first started off (like me) you're...l33t?

anywho, welcome aboard mate.

Posted by TheSorrow

welcome to vgc...well hopefully you stay around a lot longer than most newbies do...

Posted by Xero

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Yes, so you'd better not be Da Vinci.

Anyway, welcome to VGC. Enjoy.

I still don't know why Da Vinci was banned. Was he Panic or something?

Posted by Omni

Da Vinci was banned for spamming VGC with retarded topics about ICP and posting like 100 times that he was playing "Hokus Pokus" by ICP in Currently Playing. He keeps coming back, LOL...

I doubt this guy is him, though, since he usually goes right to being an idiot immediately after registering, and this fella seems reasonably intelligent.

Posted by Xero

Holy crap! I missed all of that :(

Well anyways. Now we have to watch out for Sean Fury, Killer Jordo, Panic and Da Vinci. The crew is growing big :p:

Posted by Corrupt

[quote=pwNation]I haven't run into any dicks yet

You rang?

Get the fuck out, you worthless son of a bitch. You're not wanted here.

...ah, I kid. Welcome aboard, and be sure to stay a while. You seem leagues ahead of the newbie scumbags that commonly join up and then leave the day after.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: posting like 100 times that he was playing "Hokus Pokus" by ICP in Currently Playing. He keeps coming back, LOL...

Yeah, that's why I banned him. I couldn't've cared less about anything else.

Posted by pwNation

Quoting Corrupt: You rang?

Get the fuck out, you worthless son of a bitch. You're not wanted here.

...ah, I kid. Welcome aboard, and be sure to stay a while. You seem leagues ahead of the newbie scumbags that commonly join up and then leave the day after.

lol, can I call you dick from now on? :D

Thanks though. But I understand that most n00bs are complete idiots, so that doesn't bring me up too high. But at least it's better, lol.

Posted by solarphoenix990

Welcome to VGC, enjoy your stay here, hope ur here for a while