WOOHOO!

Posted by The Judge

FINALLY!

I made it to 4,000 posts!

Big achievment? No. But, you see, for the past 6 times I've come within 50 posts of 4,000, my post count has mysteriously dropped down to about 3,100-3,500. I blame no one and point no fingers, I'm just happy that, FINALLY, I managed to get to 4,000 posts (this being #4,000).

And hopefully that's how it'll stay, unless someone decides to be a jerk and ruin it.

Either way, celebrate good times.

Posted by Jesse Smith

[quote]Posts: 3,901

Um, er, um....:confused:

Posted by The Judge

What

Posted by The Judge

You're bull****ting me. WHO THE **** JUST BROUGHT ME DOWN BY 100?!

Posted by G-Sides

<-[spoiler]IT WAS ME[/SPOILER]

Posted by The Judge

I ****ING KNEW IT.

But seriously, that just plain sucks. 7th time now!

Posted by Jesse Smith

If no one confesses...I'll look at da logs...after there's some drama!!!

Posted by The Judge

I hate you so much.

Posted by G-Sides

be a champ jesse, just look at the logs anyway :s

Posted by Arcadios

Hmmm....

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Haha, oh wow. This made my day.

Posted by The Judge

I'll bet it did.

Posted by Arcadios

Post Protip: Post in Currently Playing.

Posted by Jesse Smith

OK, I know who it was!!! Should I de-mod him/her!!!! I'll let you all know who it was in a day or two. Let da drama continue for now!!!! :D

I'll say yes. For drama's sake.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, demod them.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Give me a few days. If I do it now....you'll all quickly find out who it was!!!!! Got to have some drame first...then more drama when he/she/it gets de-moded!!!! :D:D:D

You heard the man. MORE DRAME!

Posted by Draxamus

I demand to be given a cumulative post count based on all my years at VGChat. Should be a few thousand!

Posted by The Judge

Drama while you know and we don't is basically us sitting here waiting to be told.

The real drama comes when you tell who did it and they have to explain themselves.

It was iris.

Posted by The Judge

Do the lol's ever end with that girl?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Here's a hint, da person who did it...has posted in this thread!!!!!!

Posted by KoH

I lmao'd.

It's either me or Jesse. Oh ***, I need an alibi.

Posted by The Judge

ARCADIOS

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now, where were you when The Judge made this thread??!!! YOU were at vgchat.com mass pruning...right!!!!!!! BAD Vampire!!! Better get an alibi...FAST, before every one tries to prove you did it!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Arcadios would never do it. He creates posts, he doesn't delete them!!!

Posted by The Judge

I'm going to wacko all over your face.

Oh ***, uh, uh, I was playing Xbox Live. I didn't even get off until 11:19

Posted by Aesthetic

I posted, and then deleted my post, and then a moderator physically removed my post delete. It was me.

Anyway, I guess I could call you now.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Vampirella is innocent? Judge'ette is *****ing over a miserable post count? Jesse is playing the side of Big Brother? Who will be 'Perry Mason' to save the day? Tune in tomorrow; same bat-channel, same bat-thread.. For: "No one gives a ****, Judge!!"

Posted by Jesse Smith

Tip for The Judge....next time you hit 4,000....don't make a thread!!! If you do, once again, some one will probably be extremely tempted to delete about 100 of your posts!!!!!

Posted by Linkman

Wasn't Iris, that much I know. She hasn't been on between Judge having 4k posts and now. >:O

I bet it's Jesse screwing around, Remember, THE APRIL HOLOCAUST APPROACHES!

it's funny because isn't Judge some sort of jew? zing, your ancestors died horribly. Well played, Linkman.

Posted by Lord of Spam

choked on my cheerios. well played yourself, mr. vampire.

but yeah, i bet it was jesse.

Posted by sniper

First two posts were the funniest I've seen in a while on this board.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Lord of Spam: but yeah, i bet it was jesse.

Now WHY would I do such a thing like that!!!! :D:D:D:D It's not like I had a :D in my original post, where I act like I have no idea what happened. Oh, wait, I did...until The Judge replied being fliped out and having no idea who did it!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The Judge: Do the lol's ever end with that girl?

Misread as lolis. :(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now WHY would I do such a thing like that!!!! :D:D:D:D It's not like I had a :D in my original post, where I act like I have no idea what happened. Oh, wait, I did...until The Judge replied being fliped out and having no idea who did it!!! :D:D:D:D

I'm not actually as angry as it sounded like. I was just upset that you'd do that just to spite me.

Posted by Ant

I was there when it happened. Squealing like a pig, smashing his hands down on the keyboard in disgust. And then to top it off, he smashed a pewter statue against his father's head. I let myself out soon after.

Posted by Zeta

Send your dad's dead body to Minnesota. I need a corpse for some experiments.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Judge: I'm not actually as angry as it sounded like. I was just upset that you'd do that just to spite me.

Dude, you should know by now that any time I can do something to cause insanity...I do it!!! :D:D:D:D:D

er...you've made atleast 100 posts that are worthless or are SPAM...so they arn't worth counting!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

Ironic coming from you.

And I laughed at Ant.

Quoted post: I was there when it happened. Squealing like a pig, smashing his hands down on the keyboard in disgust. And then to top it off, he smashed a pewter statue against his father's head. I let myself out soon after.

Good *** this is one hell of a funny mental image.

Posted by Oforia

[IMG]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1309/dramallama01rg6.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Zeta: Send your dad's dead body to Minnesota. I need a corpse for some experiments.

WAIT YOU LIVE IN MINNESOTA?

Posted by Zeta

NO I LIVE IN MALAYSIA