My Epidemic

Posted by LegoLover

well i dont get any income even though I get paid at my job. I was walking home but then I realized I had a car so I drove but it broke down and then I realized I was just remembering the last 5 minutes. I then went home from skool and me mom put me in my room for being 8 years old. I made a life size lego figure for 5 hours that day. 5 is the lord's number, so it was blessed. On the 6th day, the lego figure was finished. I then felt that I was attracted to what I created. I decided to have sex with it so I built an organ to stick my stick into. While I was banging it, my dad who was mad at me for walking home and being 8 saw me. He then got my dad (mom) and told on me. I was in huge trouble. I was totally exposed. I now go to counseling but I don't know what I should do.

Is this normal?

Posted by Omni

No, it is not normal. While I applaud your honesty, I also have to wonder why you'd reveal this on the internet. Seriously, what the ****?

Posted by Oforia

haha, it's Da Vinci. He always posts crazy stories!

Posted by junior senior

i used to take the lego guys and pretend theyre the backstreet boys and they were on tour and had concerts and stuff

Posted by inequity

*** bless him, he keeps busy