MY REVIEW OF *** OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by saint sinner x

ok today i picked up *** of war for the sony playstation2 at ebgames i've played the game enough to give it my own review so here we go.....

GRAPHICS:9/10
nice textures and nice pixels not a single hint of slowdown so far
havent seen any graphic breakers with rich beautiful enviroments
nicely lighting effect progressive scan enable

SOUND:10/10
this is one bad *** orchestra and i meant that in a good way the music for this game is beatiful it sounds like if danny elfman or hans zimmer did the musical score hell it can win an oscar for video games for best music it's that nice and the sound effects are crazy if you got your ps2 hooked up to your surrond sound system you can feel the carnage even without pro-logic it's still good

GAMEPLAY:10/10
*** of war is original it's pure original in every aspect i havent seen such a revolutionary game like this since panzer dragon for the sega saturn you can feel his pain and sufferance during gameplay i mean you can pull off over 30hit combos with his chains which are connected the game sucks you in right into that greek mythology world this game is just incredible gamers will feel the need to kill even in the cut scene just kill and kill with of course
simple puzzles which are fun to do *** of war is one of those games that
would make you wanna kill people for fun ahhahahahahahhahahhahahahha..

REPLAY VALUE:8/10 after beating the game you can unlock various art work and i believe the making of *** of war pretty neat stuff i havent beaten the game yet but i read that you can unlock these things

STORYLINE:10/10 you were once control by the *** of war ares you use to be a slave so the higher ***s endow you with supernatural powers you are kratos and your mission is to destroy the *** of war (ares)..pretty neat eh? but of course i wont give anything away i gotta say YOU MUST PLAY THIS GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINAL GRADE:9/10
i am 18years old and i've been playing video games since i was 5years old i consider my self a hardcore gamer i own over 300games and i have an eye for secret gems and i am glad to find *** of war this game kicks *** the story,the music,the maddness this game is one hell of a game for all gamers it's bloody fun and bloody cool it's one of those games that will get you hooked you will love this game TRUST me YOU MUST PLAY IT then you'll know what im talking about this game is just pure fantastic heck im stopping the review just to play *** of war hahahahahahahaha (just kidding) listen guys no ps2 collection is complete without *** of war you must get this game and thats an order soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Last Fog

[quote]i am 18years old[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=SandyBrown]Is that a typo? You type like you're 8.

Nice review, though. Too bad it was a pain to read. I'm looking forward to this game. I'll probably just rent it though, I don't feel it's worth it to pay full price for games like these that I'll most likely play through once.

This game has great reviews everywhere. [URL=http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/***ofwar/review.html]Gamespot[/URL] and [URL=http://ps2.ign.com/articles/596/596778p1.html]IGN[/URL] gave it tremendous reviews, and it got a perfect 10 in game informer.

EDIT: Oh, here's a little hint, pal. Next time, two to three exclamation points will do. Thanks.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by saint sinner x

man this isnt english class hahahahahahha
lol im just joking im more of a fast reader than a typing person
anyways either way you should just check it out you gonna love it

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

I didn't like this review. You really didn't go deep into it. You pretty much just gave scores. I'm sure readers want to know more about games than just scores, so, in the future, go deeper into it. Tell more about what you liked and didn't like. Also, tell a little of the story and some of the features.

Posted by G-Sides

dude, just the way you typed almost made me wanna delete this thread altogether. :-\ honestly, PLEASE use grammar and punctuation in the future.

and I agree. this game, even though I haven't gotten the chance to spend any real quality time on it, is frickin' awesome.

Posted by Arczu

[quote]MY REVIEW OF *** OF WAR!!!Curse Jesse and his crazy censors...

Posted by saint sinner x

ok i see there's alot of complaints about my grammer oh well what can i say?anyones the reason i didnt went much into details is because i dont wanna spoil the fun the story line is that *** that you must play the game to believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

Quoting saint sinner x: anyones the reason i didnt went much into details is because i dont wanna spoil the fun the story line is that *** that you must play the game to believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the people who can't play the game, such as me? I don't wanna go searching for crap. I don't have time. I'm an example of why you must go into detail.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yes, definitely your grammar has to pick up, and a bit more detail is always nice.

Now that I've heard so many good things about this game, I'm going to have to look into it soon.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Arczu]