Cooking Mama: Cook Off

Posted by junior senior

http://reviews.cnet.com/Cooking_Mama_Cook_Off_Wii/4505-9993_7-31890322.html?subj=fdba&part=rss&tag=MR_Search+Results

looks so much fun, the cooking mama for DS is a lot of fun. :)

Posted by Dexter

Of course. I haven't played it yet but I will after TMNT. I'm sure I'll like it more than the DS version, by far. Do you have your Wii yet, Junior?

Posted by Colonel

I somewhat didn't like the Cooking Mama for DS. I don't think i'm going to be spending any money on this one.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, it's definitely not for everybody. I find these innovative 'reality games,' such as Trauma Center and Cooking Mama, to be refreshing and unique. It's good to get away from the norm and experience something simple and seemingly mature.

Posted by Colonel

Right now i'm extra ****ed off on how Trauma Centre: Second Opinion for Wii was a re-make from the original for DS. Fukken Hell, I can't believe I paid $50 for a game a already bloody own.

Posted by Dexter

Haha. Didn't you do any research on the game prior? Sorry about that. Hey, I'll trade you Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz for it. How about that? And the Wii version of Trauma Center is better than the DS version anyways. Cooking Mama will probably be too much like the DS version. I'm okay with that though.

Posted by Colonel

This once I didn't do my research. I'm probably going to go to EB Games and do that, "trade 2 Wii games in and get 1 free." and get ***father, Paper Mario or somwthin'.

Posted by junior senior

i want a wii so badly, dexter. :(

hey, this will be fun - you're using the wiimote to stir and chop and add to the stews. :) AND NO SCRATCHES ON YOUR SCREEN. :mad2:

Posted by Colonel

I don't have scratch's on my screens from Cooking Mama. You must play like a fukken cat then.

Posted by junior senior

um actually I am a cat

I think the scratch was there from being in my jacket pocket, don't know really

Posted by Dexter

My DS got scratches from giving my puppies bathes in Nintendogs.

I prefer the Wiimote and Nunchuk to the touch-screen. Makes it more intense and active. Gives me an opportunity to use some dexterity.

Posted by RandomizeR

yeah, I play it and I dont have scratches...just dont press so hard lol

Posted by Dexter

I didn't think I ever pressed too hard. I think the problem people have is not how hard they pressed but the material that gets on your stick or screen that you rub into the screen and harm it. I suggest cleaning both before using.

Posted by RandomizeR

My screens (touch screens especially) get covered in some **** and i wipe it off and it just smears >_>