Which SCUMBAG removed my thread

Posted by Draxamus

I don't see my thread here anymore. So which one of you douchebags removed it?

Posted by Ch

I like the emphasis on SCUMBAG.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I didn't delete it!! But some one did report it as SPAM!!!! This post was made on da super secret 'Reported Posts' board...

XXXXXX has reported a post.

Reason:[quote]Spam, I'm surprised this hasn't been closed already.
Post: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=556141#post556141]I wipe my wang after I pee[/url]
Forum: Community Board
Assigned Moderators: Kodachi

Posted by: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=486]Draxamus[/url]
Original Content: [quote]But not really just a wipe: I take a wad of toilet paper in my hand and hold it over the head and upper shaft; then I pull and squeeze all of the urine out. Pushing up against the taint area with my free hand also seems to facilitate the process. The reason I do this is because shaking is not an adequate method of expelling all the urine--there's still a bit of piss in there that will come out as soon as I sit down and relax. Then I have to deal with an annoying wet spot in my underwear.

I also prefer to take a dump totally naked--or wearing just socks if it's cold.

New challenge: Try to figure out who reported it!!! (Hint: An active member!!!)

Posted by Draxamus

How the hell is that spam? I was making a a legitimate thread about my unusual bathroom habits. Just because some posters went off on a tangent doesn't mean my intent was to spam the forum. At least I put some good thought into my thread. How about these ones that are still here:

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=21912
http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=21866

Posted by Jesse Smith

The mods then blog mods just had a field day over it. It got moved over to Darkness Advanced where this kind of stuff is always talked about and then...
[code]The Judge 15:47, 23rd Mar 2007 Thread Soft Deleted Thread: [I wipe my wang after I do a wee wee]
Forum: [Darkness Advanced]
Ant 16:19, 23rd Mar 2007 Thread edited. (visible: 0; open: 1; sticky: 0) Thread: [I wipe my wang after I do a wee wee]
Ant 16:19, 23rd Mar 2007 Thread Undeleted Thread: [I wipe my wang after I do a wee wee]
Ant 16:20, 23rd Mar 2007 Thread moved to 'Shadow Alliance'. Thread: [I wipe my wang after I do a wee wee]
Pretty Hate Machine 16:30, 23rd Mar 2007 Post Re: I wipe my wang after I do a wee wee by Slade Removed Thread: [I wipe my wang after I do a wee wee]
Forum: [Shadow Alliance]
Pretty Hate Machine 16:31, 23rd Mar 2007 Posts copied to threadid 21909 Thread: [I wipe my wang after I do a wee wee]
Pretty Hate Machine 16:31, 23rd Mar 2007 Post Re: I wipe my wang after I do a wee wee by Pretty Hate Machine Removed Thread: [I wipe my wang after I do a wee wee]
Arcadios 17:40, 23rd Mar 2007 Thread Removed Thread: [I wipe my wang after I do a wee wee]
[/code]

World War 1337 starts in 15 minutes!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Draxamus

So someone decided to move my thread? I don't want my threads put into some blog I never go to. The subject matter was not too risque for the Community Board. And obviously as illustrated by that moderation log, my thread was not safe on said blog.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Why the hell would it be moved to DA?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Why the hell would it be moved to DA?

Because it's DA.

oh zing

Posted by Ant

Quoting Proto Man: Because it's DA.

You know what's funny? I moved it to SHADOW ALLIANCE!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bad Ant, bad!!! You know it was supposed to stay at DA, since that's where that kind of stuff is posted at all da time!!!

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I was gonna move it to Junior Senior's blog, since that's where that stuff is really always talked about, but then Arcadios removed it.

Posted by Ant

what a cockmongler.

Posted by GameMiestro

I can't imagine what kind of cruel, inconsiderate person would report it.

Posted by Fate

Good thing I don't moderate CB anymore. :cookie:

I've seen dumb **** going on around here I just decide to let things pass. Apparently every video posted is the funniest thing ever!!

Posted by mis0

I bet potatoman reported it. He would, being the big baby that he is.

Posted by Iris

Wasn't me.

Can't you just check the logs, Jesse?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Draxamus, the person who reported it has posted in this thread!!!!

Quoting Iris: Wasn't me.

Can't you just check the logs, Jesse?

er...read through this thread!!!! It shows who deleted it!!! Look at da logs up there!!! :D:D:D:D:D

It was Game Miestro, if you couldn't already tell by his post.

Posted by Iris

I meant who moved it.

Posted by Omni

Oh, that was Jesse himself.

Posted by Linkman

Arcadios deleted it when it was in Shadow Alliance, at least that's what the logs say. Had it still existed, I would have just moved it back. :(

Posted by junior senior

move it to my blog, stupid things or topics about penises go there

Posted by Omni

It got deleted already. :(

I was going to, since I'm a mod in Shadow Alliance, but Arcadios had other ideas...

Maybe next time. :)

Posted by sniper

At best, you posted it in the wrong forum anyway. Would off-topic not have gathered enough attention?

Posted by Zeta

Way to **** up, Arc.

Posted by Iris

Quick, everyone act surprised.

Posted by Ant

I. am. surprised.

Posted by Raptor

Big loss.

Posted by Arcadios

Meh, I thought it was a copy since it was in DA.
I WAS ONLY DOING MY MODLY DUTIES!

Posted by Omni

It's not like it's really a big loss. True, it would have been a great addition to that sickening collage of filth that Junior Senior calls a blog, and I'm not putting down Junior Senior or her blog, but you can always just make a new thread about something equally offensive, Draxamus. :)

Posted by G-Sides

i'm about as crushed as when they deleted that weird thread about sex stories and skull ****ing :(

Posted by Slade

I miss that penis thread of WILLETH's.

He's going to regret having his name in all caps. :(

Yeah, that was good stuff. I'll never forget it.

Posted by Linkman

So what is to come of Arcadios?

Send thee to the gallows?

I think a good fondling will do just fine.

Posted by Arcadios

Guillotine

Posted by Slade

Fondling

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Arcadios: Guillotine

Missed. Countering with Lock-On and then Fissure or Horn Drill next turn.

lol Pokemon.

Posted by KoH

*** ****ing ****. This same **** happens in exactly the same way. There is NO difference, except in slight wording and who actually participates in these useless threads.

For reference:

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=18133

Posted by Draxamus

Quoting KoH: *** ****ing ****. This same **** happens in exactly the same way. There is NO difference, except in slight wording and who actually participates in these useless threads.

For reference:

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=18133

*** ink*** ***s as88*

That was an entirely different issue that had to do with my mentioning of a torrent site in a particular thread. It is worded similarly because I am the same person. I feel I have been wronged, and I react accordingly. Although in that instance I could see why it would have been deleted, and thus I didn't really pursue the issue with much tenacity.

In the more recent case, I feel there really is no valid reason that it should have been moved. Someone mentioned that it was better suited for Off Topic. But I look at Off Topic and I see threads that aren't as personal as those in the Community Board; and my thread was all about personal bathroom quirks (was supposed to be anyway). Despite that view, it isn't really an issue for me whether it goes in Community or Off Topic. If it belonged in Off Topic, then it should have been moved there.

In any case, I'll probably remake the thread later.

Posted by KoH

Psh, same thing to me, tent boy.

Posted by Draxamus

Howso? The threads are the same insofar as both being an outlet for me to dispute specific acts of moderation. They have similar wording. But they're two entirely different issues.

Posted by The Judge

While it's regretable that the thread was destroyed after being tossed around like a hot potato, it's probably best to let well enough lie.

Posted by Linko_16

3/23/07

NEVER FORGET.

Wait happened on the 23rd?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Check da date of da first post in dis thread!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Actually, I got it from those records you posted on who moved/deleted the thread.

Quoted post: Check da date of da first post in dis thread!!!

whoosh

Posted by Linkman

[img]http://www.h22s.com/imghost/uploads/lolnot23.PNG[/img]

:dunno:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blah!!! There are 24 different timezones on da earth!!!!! Go west one timezone.

Posted by KoH

I want to kick Jesse Smith's ***.

Posted by Zeta

Hit him with a Shining/Burning Finger.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Fate: Good thing I don't moderate CB anymore. :cookie:

Yeah, we're much better off with me moderating it :cool2:

We are, actually.

Posted by Trigger

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Why the hell would it be moved to DA?

Because you touch yourself at night.

It's funny because I tend to do that from time to time.