Wacko University SUCKS because Jesse Smith SUCKS!

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]JezzieScumOfTheEarthBall sucks!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

hi lol

Posted by Omni

WackoHater, remove my IP ban on your site or I'll just give everyone your contact information.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Don't do it.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

This poll is way too easy. Only one of the choices really stink. That would be WackoHater.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting PROF CHAOS: This poll is way too easy. Only one of the choices really stink. That would be WackoHater.

OH YEAH? really!? Thanks for helping me decide. I had no idea who to vote for! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You guys must think *** kissing Jesse Smith will get you idiots a moderators job, well you are all dumber than a box of rocks, brown nosing Jesse Smith makes you guys suck even more than he does and more than this Wacko forum does! :p:

PS: YOU GUYS SUCK BIG TIME !!!! :eek:

Posted by Omni

Should I put WackoHater's contact information in my signature?

Posted by WackoHater

No one cares what you do you idiotic retard, but seeing you banned will be nice! :p:

Posted by Omni

You saying that to me means so much, LOL...

I feel loved now. :D

Posted by Iris

Why would anyone care about WackoHater's personal info? Who'd actually waste time contacting him?

Posted by Omni

The sad part is that I can think of a lot of people here who would waste time contacting him, LOL...

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.forumpostersunion.com/

is all you need to drive him insane all day long...until he bans you!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Xenos

We need someone with two rep power points.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Even easior....*Edits his profile to knock him down by one point.* :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="3"]Jesse !!!

Everyone knows you SUCK, but the world needs to know the magnitude of your SUCKING so all can be aware of how much you truly SUCK YOU POST ALTERING, FORUM RUINING FOOL !!! :p:[/SIZE]

Posted by inequity

Congrats on -666 rep

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrr!!!! Some one destroyed it and gave him more red!!! er....you could of atleast waited a day or two!!!! :D:D:D

er WackoHater, we are true buddies for ever!!! Look at your message in my signature!!! My heart was touched when u posted that!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I'm going to touch you for sure, but it is going to be a hardwood ball bat on the skull Son, that may give you a heart attack, so in a way I'm gonna touch your heart alright !!!!!:mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yo WackoHater, have you ever been here while we did April Fools Day...or April Fools Week...insanity??!!! :D:D:D:D You'll really love it!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You have enough fools on this forum to make it a major highlight, that's for sure.

Pretty Ugly and Dumb Machine is a the top of the list, that boy was dropped on the skull on concrete many times as a kid, man is he a fool.

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: Pretty Ugly and Dumb Machine is a the top of the list, that boy was dropped on the skull on concrete many times as a kid, man is he a fool.

There's no way I'm higher on the list of Wackos than Jesse Smith, or higher than you for that matter.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=PROF CHAOS;558933]This poll is way too easy. Only one of the choices really stink. That would be WackoHater.
They both smell of *******.

[quote=WackoHater;560529]You have enough fools on this forum to make it a major highlight, that's for sure.

Pretty Ugly and Dumb Machine is a the top of the list, that boy was dropped on the skull on concrete many times as a kid, man is he a fool.
Hey WackoHater, wanna go catch herpes together? I'll smear somes on my foot, then you can receive it in the pooper..

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: There's no way I'm higher on the list of Wackos than Jesse Smith, or higher than you for that matter.

You are high on the list of idiots with that Stone Cold Loser scum ball man !!!!

Now that is a real asswipe for sure!

He is another bone head that wanted to be a moderator, that idiot could not moderate his own bath room !!!

Posted by Tyler Durden

WH couldn't even moderate a perfect blowjob..

Posted by WackoHater

Du, wow boy, you are a real creative poster !!

Stupid loser !! :p:

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=WackoHater;560570]Du, wow boy, you are a real creative poster !!

Stupid loser !! :p:

Is that a compliment, or are you trying to solicit me into your sex-lair?

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Well, April Fools Day is coming up. We need to do something really funny to WackoHater.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I say, we make WackoHater "Honorary VGC Admin' For A Day"..

Posted by Jesse Smith

This is insane, but in da Mod poll on Super Mods...Vampiro V. Empire has less votes than WackoHater!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D See WackoHater, they like you!!!! You give them entertainment, so they want u 2 b a Super Mod!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You stupid idiot, take this **** April fools joke off the forum before you ruin it !!!

Posted by Omni

WackoHater, you suck even when I can't see your username and info. This is (wacko1337) by the way.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You stupid idiot, take this **** April fools joke off the forum before you ruin it !!!

Dude, I thought you hated this place....and now you care about da boards so much that...you don't want it to die!!!! My heart has been touched!!! :D:D:D:D

er...I have a few days of insanity most April Fool Days...or April Fools Week!!! :D:D:D

Posted by PROF CHAOS

The only downside of this hack is that nobody can derep WackoHater now.

Posted by WackoHater

Son, are you a retard, did you get your skull run over by a Kenworth and did you get the license plate number ???? :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now WackoHater, you two would make great twins!!!!!!!!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

(In case u didn't notice, that iz da long version of 'butt'!!!!)

Posted by Omni

Hey, WackoHater, I'm a super mod now. I bet you hate me exponentially more than you did before, huh? :D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Hey, WackoHater, I'm a super mod now. I bet you hate me exponentially more than you did before, huh? :D

Right, I hate pompous moderators that think way too much of themselves, ask Iris how much I hate her *** for altering threads.

Son if you try anything like that, you better be looking over your shoulder because I'm going to knock your *** into the next county and beat Jesse Smith's *** just for fun !!!! :mad:

Posted by Omni

I'm not going to edit your posts. No matter how hard I try, I wouldn't be able to make them any dumber.

Posted by Oforia

Wackohater I had a dream about you last night and I woke up with a boner. =S

Posted by Jesse Smith

Did...you...HAVE...to...tell...us...that!!! :D:D:D:D:D

WackoHater gets every one excited!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Sure, everyone loves to see crazy Wackos get beat with sticks and running like hell for fear of their very lives! :mad:

Posted by WackoHater

In light of recent events on the forum I have come to some sound conclusions, THIS FORUM STILL SUCKS BECAUSE JEZZZIE:jesse:DUMB BELL STILL SUCKS !

Why you ask ?

Because the members here still make idiotic one and two word posts, Iris and Dexter are deleting and altering threads and posts, in addition we have the worst forum administrator in the world who has ruined just about every Wacko Forum he has had power over !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Omni

You also post here.

Posted by WackoHater

I hate to break the news to you OmniTroll, but worthless trolls like you ruin forums by creating extreme boredom for the readers with idiotic me too posts, you do it all to garner attention and to raise your low self esteem, unfortunately for you it will never work, you are too far gone.

You need to get a job, [URL="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Sun+and+get+some+vitamin+D+&btnG=Google+Search"]get outside in the Sun and get some vitamin D[/URL] doing some hard labor and get out of your bedroom sissy!

You need to do this because your brain is smaller than an alligator's brain, I would wager it is the size of a pea for sure from trolling here and trying to raise your self esteem by playing the reputation game and making yourself look like a fool on this forum daily with idiotic posts.

Maybe work a construction job on a brick or concrete crew would help you come out of it, but you would be wanting to go home after an hour to cry to mommy so you can sit on your *** and troll forums thinking it will get you somewhere in life in the vain hope you will find some self worth !

[CENTER]:p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: [/CENTER]

Posted by scylla

What you need to do is take your own advice, seeing as you have over 1000 posts fatboy.

Quoting WackoHater:

You need to get a job, [URL="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Sun+and+get+some+vitamin+D+&btnG=Google+Search"]get outside in the Sun and get some vitamin D[/URL] doing some hard labor and get out of your bedroom sissy!

Posted by Ridley_04

Ha, ha, ha. Is it me, or does this wacko guy set himself up for forum bashment?

Posted by scylla

Honestly, I think jesse is paying wacko hater to make stupid & retarded posts. Either that or he just enjoys people flaming him, either way he's a crackhead, that's for sure.:D :D :D :D :D

Quoting Ridley_04: Ha, ha, ha. Is it me, or does this wacko guy set himself up for forum bashment?

Posted by Ridley_04

No, no. People who do crack are more logical.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Queen: You also post here.

And he mods it too.

Posted by Ridley_04

He mods? Whoa now.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: In light of recent events on the forum I have come to some sound conclusions, I STILL STINK!!!!

Why you ask ?

Because I am a moron with the IQ lower than that of a peas IQ !!!!

It's about time you say something that's right!!! Oh, and look at da poll!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH AND WANT TO DIE !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

DON'T YOU JEZZZIE:jesse:DumbBell :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by xuclo

this thread make me lul

-3203 rep @ wackohater lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

Look in da dictionary under da word n00bie and you will see a picture of WackoHater there!!!! :D:D:D:D He has half his brain lost some where...wait...what brain!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: I hate to break the news to you OmniTroll, but worthless trolls like you ruin forums by creating extreme boredom for the readers with idiotic me too posts, you do it all to garner attention and to raise your low self esteem, unfortunately for you it will never work, you are too far gone.

Add me to your ignore list if I'm so boring.

Posted by scylla

He won't do that, he's getting paid by Jesse to make all those retarded & idiotic posts.

Posted by Omni

He can't put me on there anyway even if he wanted to, and he won't do it because he's too busy sending me love letters in PMs.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

WackoHater is getting CRUSHED in the polls.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

All of his threads are the same..... what compells you to post the same thread multiple times?

Posted by Xero

It's incredible how WackoHater wastes so much time posting crap here. All this time he could have invested in trying to get a girlfriend.

Posted by xuclo

Jesus said so. Therefore, it are a fact.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Dr. Rockso: All of his threads are the same..... what compells you to post the same thread multiple times?

Keep your trap shut Dr. Numb Skull, you will fit in well with JezzieDumbBell !!!! :p:

Posted by xuclo

three word post!

Posted by Jesse Smith

dot dot dot

Posted by xuclo

tod to d tojawtat

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]One word post.....

IDIOTS !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by PROF CHAOS

WackoHater

Jesse Smith

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]One word post.....

Smile!!! You're on Wacko Camera!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Dr. Rockso

NOOOOOO, he edited the jesus out of my post............ My life has no meaning anymore..........

Posted by xuclo

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]One word post.....

That was four words.

Plus 6 smilies.

Did you fail kindergarten?

Posted by TimeSkipz

[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128346119486406250popeyecateat.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by xuclo

Ok srlsly stop. Post cats when they're relevant, and not old ones that I've seen before.

Posted by THE DARK MASTER

wackohater even if im on perma ban i think you should be completly ban from vgchat because all you do is attack jesse you ****ing fat ***

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting THE DARK MASTER: i think you should be completly ban from vgchat because all you do is attack jesse you ****ing fat ***

He's da LAST person I would want banned!!! :D:D:D:D He's not even banned at all, even though he is beging to not be banned, has wacko crackoism, and wants you to understand wacko crackoism!!! :D:D:D:D

To translate da usetitle of you banned humanoids: I'm a total n00bie!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by xuclo

I've always wondered where that came from. Did some newb that get banned actually say that or something?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Once there was an Autistic wacko that posted here, Real One Bjarni. He was really insane. For example....

[quote=Real One Bjarni]Why does peoples get's banned everyday on VGChat, why? Why can nobody chance this to better place? Why does so many peoples get's banned? That's problem, I wan't this place to stop be hell, please help me, please don't ban peoples! That's unfiar! ;-( Be nicely and just PM if somebody did something wrong so he can fix it, please! I wan't this place to be better in the future! I wan't it to stop be hell...But it is! Nothing as I can do about this! ;-(

But please, I know why everybody is mad! I wan't to be better person! ;-( I can! I know why everybody is mad! *Sango* also got banned! Why can't we be friends? Banning peoples is unfair, VGChat won't chance, he's still and Video Game Chat will always be hell! ;-( They're nothign as I can do, VGChat is just hell! I'll witch somebody could chance it to better place! Banning peoples doesn't help, it just helps peoples to be sad, like me! ;-( Oh well, I wan't this place to stop be hell, please! ;-( Can we on VGChat not be friends? I think no, MetalMatsuri, Rayden, Linkman101 .e.t.c. are so unfriendly, they banns peoples so they stops spam! That teach me, pleae chance this to better place so peoples can love this place please! ;-( This place is so unfair, poor me, *Sango* and goten72 we got banned and VGChat is just hell, only super-good peoples are welcome, but it's really hard through! ;-(

I'm wondering about being moderator of pok

Posted by S

Are you Autistic Jesse? I honestly wouldn't have pegged you that way.

Posted by Xero

Quoting PROF CHAOS: WackoHater:insane:

Jesse Smith :bounce2:

Fix'd.

Posted by xuclo

Quoting Jesse Smith: Please don't turn me intro senior member and bann me --> Pze no ban me!
I have autism! --> I wacko crackoism!
Please try to understand autism --> Pze understand wacko crackoism!

LoL ****, I feel like a psychic or something.

Ok maybe not but yeah.

Posted by Jesse Smith

[QUOTE=S

Posted by xuclo

There was an autistic kid in my world history class who was insanely christian and flipped out when the we started discussing ancient paganism. He also threw a chair at somebody when he forgot to say "what is..." when we were playin' Jeopardy.

Posted by S

Go figure. So what's Planet Zeekois?

Posted by Xero

A fruit of Jesse's imagination.

Posted by Jesse Smith

[QUOTE=S

Posted by xuclo

****it, my friend Anton refuses to speak to me in one language at a time so now I'm mixing up my romance languages.. I was about to say "io no estoy nebun" which starts in italian, then spanish, then romanian, meaning "i'm not insane"

**** you, Anton.

Posted by n64 man

bumped.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting n64 man: bumped.

and edited da original post, and sticked. On with da de-rep wacko wagon!!! Let's get Wacko Hater down to -6,666!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You are a stupid forum killing moron along with your suck arse mods, I simply call them Vamprus the censoring whores now !!!

Posted by n64 man

If the people in this forum "suck" so badly, then don't stay here!! AKA, get lost!!

Posted by WackoHater

You suck worse than any of them you spamming brain dead arsehole !!!

aka, no one cares about your idiotic websites that you spam in your signature fool !!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Iris: Why would anyone care about WackoHater's personal info? Who'd actually waste time contacting him?

Let's get hitched Iris !!!

I want to know your personal details in detail :eek:

You are my little sexpot !!

Posted by n64 man

Oh and guess what, no body gives a **** about what the hell you post here either, your already banned so get the hint & get the hell outta here!

Oh and what makes you think that Iris has even the slightest interest in a moron like you? With your braindead posts your not impressing anybody especially the girls that browse around on vgchat!! ROFL

Quoting WackoHater: You suck worse than any of them you spamming brain dead arsehole !!!

aka, no one cares about your idiotic websites that you spam in your signature fool !!

Posted by WackoHater

You are a dumb troll who will ghost anyone for attention, everyone knows your history of using a moron like Jezzie:jesse:ScumOfTheEarthBell to spam acting like his best buddy while you steal his content for your idiotic websites, then have the nerve to spam the forum you steal ideas from wanting members to come to your asinine site.

You spamming threads I post in is another one of your tactics you think people are too stupid to figure out.

Only an extreme moron like JezzieSlimeBall would allow you to post even on a Wacko forum you clown.

Posted by n64 man

Do you see now why no one likes you? You failed to answer either of my two replies in my last post, instead making an offtopic post, learn to pay attention to detail for at least one minute in your pathetic life and then somebody may think otherwise of you.

Posted by WackoHater

GET ****ED (*:jesse:*) SPAMMER !!!!

Posted by n64 man

and start doing the habits that you do, no thanks, I'll pass.

Posted by n64 man

Who unstickied this thread?

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=877044&postcount=96"]Pull the trigger and....[/URL]

Posted by n64 man

sure, I'll pull the trigger after I aim the gun at your ugly face.

Posted by WackoHater

Keep on spamming while no one will ever go to your idiotic sites because they all know you are spamming this forum and stealing content from JezzieScum:jesse:Bells !!!

Posted by junior senior

who the **** rated this thread 3 stars

Posted by WackoHater

Some dumb moron voted it down, all my threads are 10 star material !!!

Most likely a troll like OmniTroll did this atrocity !!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Too bad idiot moderators are allowed to censor content here, JezzieSlimeBall has a doomed forum due to idiotic forum managers.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Some dumb moron voted it up, it should be 1 star !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

OK, if you say so...*Votes a 1 star.* :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

YOU'RE FIRED FOREVER MORON, NOT ONLY FOR IDIOTIC POSTS BUT FOR ALLOWING IDIOTIC MODERATORS TO TROLL THIS FORUM AND CENSOR POSTS !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: YOU'RE FIRED FOREVER MORON, NOT ONLY FOR IDIOTIC POSTS BUT FOR ALLOWING IDIOTIC MODERATORS TO TROLL THIS FORUM AND CENSOR POSTS !!!!

er, I can't be fired if I havn't been hired!!!!! :D:D:D:D

er, da mods and members are just doing their job...driving you insane!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You do realize how much you......

[SIZE="7"]SUCK !!![/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Right ???
[/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Are you smoking crack??!!! You shouldn't be saying I rock!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER][SIZE="3"]jEZZIe Scum Ball wants TO DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH !!!!![/SIZE] :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER][SIZE="3"]I WANT TO DIE AN UNTIMELY DEATH !!!!![/SIZE] :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

No, no, don't die!!!! We need you here!!! We can't afford to have you die!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="7"]YOU WANT TO DIE, SO JUST KEEP GOING THE SAME WAY AND IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN YOU LUNATICAL MORON !!!![/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="7"]I KNOW I WANT TO DIE, AND I WILL JUST KEEP GOING THE SAME WAY I AM GOING AND IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME !!!! [/SIZE]

No, no, don't die!!!!!!!!!!! If tou die, there will be no one to drive insane as a sign of friendship!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

YOU ARE AN IDIOTIC MORON WHO COMPLETELY RUINS EVERY THREAD AND FORUM YOU POST ON BY ALTERING POSTS YOU FOOL !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, I'm just correcting your posts!!!!! That's what friends are for!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I'm going to change your appearance, you will look like ground beef after I whip your arse ******* !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn*

Quoting WackoHater: I'm all talk and no action Jesse, that's why I havn't beat you with a stick yet !!

Oh, we all know that!!!! er, how long have you been saying you were going to beat me with a twig!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]YOU WANT TO BE FIRED FOREVER !!!![/SIZE] :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, first I have to be hired before I can be fired!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by n64 man

lol, thats true.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting n64 man: lol, thats true.

[SIZE="5"]I AGREE, YOU AND JEZZIE BOTH SUCK AS FORUM POSTERS AND MAKE EVERY FORUM YOU GUYS POST ON BLOW BIG TIME !!!

PS: YOU SUCK !!!!! [/SIZE] :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I AGREE, YOU AND JEZZIE BOTH ROCK AND MAKE EVERY FORUM YOU GUYS POST ON VERY POPULER!!!

Quoted 4 truth!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="7"]Duh, one more alteration of a post and NINTENDO WILL BE BANNED AGAIN !!!!

YOU STUPID:jesse:FOOL !!!! [/SIZE]

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

psst, n00bie...
[quote]Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /search.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Nintendo isn't unbanned!!! :D:D:D:D I would try a proxy, but right now there is a 98.6% odds that you are currently waisting your life away at da graveyard forum and would quickly see me!!!! :D:D:D:D

Edit: Who's Online: AnthonyCea

er, just as I guessed, you are waisting your life away on da graveyard!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by nintendough

stfu Junior Senior and quit agreeing with your puppet account noob.:D :D :D

Quoting YoMommaObama: i Agree with Myself, WackoHater sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D