oooo, spiffy

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

hello, all. I was cruising around, looking for another place to call home, when i saw this forum! Most of you seem rather nuts.. I think I will get along well here. hopefully I'll be an active member on this site.

but not right now, cuz i need to eat. so hungry

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

hello

Posted by Omni

You seem interesting enough. I like your avatar.

As for your assumptions, most of us are delightfully crazy, yes. I think you'll fit in if you stay active enough to get noticed. Have fun. :D

Posted by Ant

hello new member yes you do have an awesome avatar keep up the good work follow the rules and have fun day

Posted by Slade

I do not like the avatar. YOU DARE SMIRK AT ME, FIEND?!

Other than that hi wuts up hope u have fun!!!!

...I already forgot what your name was.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

sup

Posted by TheSorrow

welcome...

Posted by Ant

to Jurassic park!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

They can open the door!

And set booby traps!

Posted by Xenos

"Nuts?" Oh ho, that is an understatement, my new friend.

Posted by pwNation

I'm afraid I can't make jokes about the crazy people here just yet, as I am new myself, but, welcome to VGC. And, no, I'm not one of the crazy ones. Really. I mean it. Don't look at me like that. what? WHAT? *hearing voices* Kill everybody in sight? But I like everyone in my sight! Oh...except him!

Er...did I say that out loud? My bad. Here's a welcoming gift. Good luck figuring out what it is though.

*goes to kill that "him" guy*

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=pwNation;560196]I'm afraid I can't make jokes about the crazy people here just yet, as I am new myself, but, welcome to VGC. And, no, I'm not one of the crazy ones. Really. I mean it. Don't look at me like that. what? WHAT? *hearing voices* Kill everybody in sight? But I like everyone in my sight! Oh...except him!

Er...did I say that out loud? My bad. Here's a welcoming gift. Good luck figuring out what it is though.

*goes to kill that "him" guy*

Pipe down, squirt.. :rolleyes::mad:

Posted by The Judge

I hate the intro thread.

Posted by pwNation

lol...must've been high when I wrote that.

Sorry about that, allow me to say hey while sober. Welcome to VGC.

P.S. Don't drink and type

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yo' Judge, you think if I convinced KoH to be "The Jury", I could be "The Executioner"?

We already had a member called "The Jury."