This is hilarious...

Posted by Zeta

http://www.petitiononline.com/capcompe/petition.html

[quote]To: Capcom
We (The people that have signed this petition) feel very left out in your decision to make Devil May Cry 4 a Multi-Platform title, and hereby agree to boycott your sale of Capcom affiliated games. This is due to your decision to turn your back on your most faithful gaming company. For years we have enjoyed games, we have reaped the benefits of your committment to Sony. We find it absolutely demoralizing for not only the gamers, but also Sony itself. We want you to know that will not, and should not stand for your actions, and therefore withold our option of buying your product.

WE'RE NOT BUYING DEVIL MAY CRY 4 BECAUSE IT'S NOT PS3-EXCLUSIVE ANYMORE!!!11!shift

Posted by Omni

That's ****ing retarded. That's about as dumb as when the PETA people threaten the families of celebrities who hunt for sport or wear fur.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

OH *** WHAT'S NEXT?! VIEWTIFUL JOE OR RESIDENT EVIL ON MULTIPLE PLATFORMS?! or..... even WORSE.... GENMA ONIMUSHA ON A MICROSOFT SYSTEM?!?!?!?!

oh wai-

Posted by Colonel

ROFLZ. That is the greatest thing ever.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

They do realise they can still buy it on the PS3, right? Thus, still supporting Sony. lol logic.

Posted by Roger Smith

Imma email the guy and tell him he's a fool.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Indeed. If fewer ps3-owners buy the game, that only validates Capcom's logic in porting the game to other platforms.

Posted by Slade

Haha, the only good thing about this petition is all the entertaining comments.

Suki Toriyama takes this **** seriously: "I m shamed to be Japanese, you treat a Japanese company for an American one Capcom you guys are not really Japanese be ashamed."

Posted by muffla

lol when i see things like this i start to lose faith in the gamers of today, then i feel like buying DMC4, going to these peeps hosues and saying HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA i dont own a ps3 but i can play this on my 360 and you are gay and dont want to buy it cuz your retarted and dont want to buy it just cuz its not on the ps3 NOOB NUB newbie |\|()()13

ok im done

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Sapphire Rose: OH *** WHAT'S NEXT?! VIEWTIFUL JOE OR RESIDENT EVIL ON MULTIPLE PLATFORMS?! or..... even WORSE.... GENMA ONIMUSHA ON A MICROSOFT SYSTEM?!?!?!?!

oh wai-

Res Evil 5 coming out for the 360, so yea. thats next, as for viewtiful joe, who knows, sonys losing to much money.

Posted by Big Boss

I'm just surprised there are 1797 signatures. That is 1796 signatures too many.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Quoting Big Boss: I'm just surprised there are 1797 signatures. That is 1796 signatures too many.

Given that only 238 of them belong to seperate individuals, while the rest belong to those same individuals over and over again...

Posted by coolness432

That's some hard-core fanboys boycotting Capcom and all the great games they make. Besides, If they don't buy the games on the PS3 then Capcom will just stop making games on the PS3.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Big Boss: I'm just surprised there are 1797 signatures. That is 1796 signatures too many.

Im supriesed anyone cares about Devil May Cry considering the first game in the series was absolutely awful.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Big Boss: Im supriesed anyone cares about Devil May Cry considering the first game in the series was absolutely awful.

Actually, it was the second that was disappointing, and it wasn't "absolutely awful," just lacking in challenge and excitement, which the first and third game's combat system delivered by the boatloads.

Great games, DMC1 and 3.