Need Help With BloodRayne 2 on Xbox

Posted by wolfgirl084

Hello,

A friend and me are both playing BloodRayne 2 on the Xbox right now. We both are stuck on the same part. It's after the Club Strages (where you have to throw the four goons on the four speakers) part in Level 2. It's when you go up to that room where you are supposed to bring down the wall. We can't figure out how to do it. We've looked on walkthroughs on GameFAQs & IGN, but they don't make it super clear.

I know one walkthrough said not to kill the two people in that room before you bring down the wall because you can't do it otherwise. I used the aura sense power & I see the green sigil above the ceiling, but I can't figure out where I'm suppose to harpoon. When I try to target anything, it always lights up one of the two goons in the room. I tried harpooning them & then throwing then into the wall, but it doesn't do anything. I even stood on one of the two crates in there to see if it would work. I've gotten so I could harpoon the wall, but it hits the wall and does nothing. What are we doing wrong? I see there's a black beam from the wall to ceiling, but I can't get it to come down. What do we need to do to bring the wall crashing down so we can escape?

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Rowan