At World's End trailer

Posted by maian

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/piratesofthecaribbeanatworldsend.html;_ylt=Au66kdnAOpiMN5CwtYvCgIhfVXcA

Looks, uh, interesting. I'm going to see it, but I still think they're doing too much with it. This one looks much more crazy than the last, and judging by the amount of crap they're putting in it, I think it'll seem even more, for lack of better words, unorganized than Dead Man's Chest.

Discuss.

Posted by Slade

It'll definitely be entertaining, but c'mon, pirates joining together? srsly

Posted by Red

seems like an interesting twist on things, I didn't realize the movie would be coming out so soon though. I can see alot of people not wanting to see this but, I'm kind of excited.

Posted by KillingLonliness

Im very excited!!!! I cant wait 2 see it the first 2 movies were good.. reely good. n Johnny Depp is soo sexxy!! :-*

Posted by Bebop

I hope its better than the 2nd. The 2nd was easily one of the worst sequels ever made.

That said I know theres more than one Jack Sparrow in the film so already I know its going to be a crapfest.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

I thought the 2nd one was freaking awesome, and I hope the 3rd is just as good.

The trailer looks awesome, so it might be really good

Posted by Red

I thought the second was awsome too. I don't understand why people hated it so much. twa's epic in my oppinion but whatever.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Red: I thought the second was awsome too. I don't understand why people hated it so much.

Cliffhanger endings suck.

Posted by Red

ahh, see I personally love cliffhanger endings. they excite me in many ways.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Red: I thought the second was awsome too. I don't understand why people hated it so much.

Because it was actually awful. Thats why people hate it so much.

Posted by KillingLonliness

Aww I didnt hate it. I thought it waz really good. I also like tha cliffhanger endingz.

Posted by Arcadios

I'll be seeing it.
I enjoyed the first one and the sequel so why not?