Blog 4 Mixman.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Mixman - Five days ago.: Hi, Linkman, I've been around for a while, and I've taken interest in possibly starting up my own blog. Do you think you can create a poll for me in the mod board?

I want to create a blog about paranormal investigations and creatures such as Bigfoot. I've been fascinated with this subject for years. I even have my own website about the subject. Blogs are more interactive and user-friendly, and it would be cool to have input from other VGC members.

I want to call my blog Strange Creatures. The subtitle should be Paranormal Investigations. I tjealked to Pretty Hate Machine, and he seems pretty cool with the idea, so he should also be a moderator. That's about it for my info.

I'll just wait for the poll results. I hope I'm able to get it.

I pm'ed Jesse already and he asked me to send it to a Super mod, so I am asking you.

dot dot dot

Posted by Iris

I like the blog idea. Sure.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Didn't we already have on of these, made by William? and it obviously didn't do well? Whatevs.

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da heck!!! Linkman didn't make da poll...yet he wants da blog!!!! er.....!!!! :D:D:D:D er, if you wanted it you should of made da poll many moons ago!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linkman

I'm lazy. stfu

Well not so much lazy as forgetful. When you made this poll, it reminded me about it, and that Red had also asked for one.