Relationship Advice

Posted by Da Vinci

Well, I had a rough night on Saturday, and I was hoping some of you could help me out.

I picked up this girl, whom I thought was very pretty, and we decided to go to a movie. She wanted to see 300 and I was like, hell no, I don't want to watch some gay kid movie, so we decided to see Bridge to Terabithia. The movie was just as good as I thought it would be, and during all the sexy parts, me and this girl made out.

Well, things got kind of serious so we decided to take it back to my place. When we got there, we were having a great time playing games like Clue and Risk. LOL I owned her *** in Risk. Then she got mad and started to kiss me. I got a boner really fast and just let her do everything. Then I asked her if we could put on some Insane Clown Posse for background music and she agreed. Well, we got into it and took it into my room. The only problem is, whenever I listen to ICP, I get really violent. While she was on top, I took the whip in my hand and started to beat the mess out of her. Before I knew it, there was blood all over my hand.

She eventually found out that the radio was the source and made a dive to destroy it. I made one last attempt to stop her, but it didn't work out for me. After I came to my senses, and realized what had happened, I was extremely upset. This girl ran out the front door and got in her car. I quickly followed. We embarked on a high speed chase and eventually we arrived to a very familiar house. She went up to the front door, and I was right behind her. She rang the doorbell as I was coming up the steps and as a lady opened the door, it hit me... THIS WAS MY AUNT's HOUSE!!!

The girl that I did was my cousin. She just didn't know because I had a mustache. I really liked her at the movie theater, and I was wondering what you guys think about this. Should I pursue my relationship with her? I don't know. She is hot, even for my cousin. What do you guys think?

Posted by Omni

Go for it. Any true Juggalo wouldn't miss this chance. The Great Milenko would smile upon it.

Posted by GameMiestro

Move to Texas.

Posted by Da Vinci

oh yeah, and because of the ICP music, she got pregnant, and almost had a baby, but I got violent again and killed it on accident. ITS ALL MY FAULT!!!!

Posted by Kit

Slap her and get her to make you a sandwich.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Congratulations Da Vinci, you've just graduated WV State.

Posted by Shade

Hah! Pure gold.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Da Vinci: Then she got mad and started to kiss me.
[spoiler]lawlz[/spoiler]

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Linko_16: [spoiler]lawlz[/spoiler]

[spoiler]lawlz[/spoiler]

Posted by Trigger

roflwaffles

Posted by KoH

lmao I really did laugh a bit at that story. ****, dude, that was pretty funny. I applaud you, although you're apparently banned.