WTF!?

Posted by Fate

You censor *** but you don't censor SEX?

WTF is wrong with you, Jesse?

Posted by Dark

April Fools? Who knows.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

There are so many things wrong with Jesse.

Posted by Corrupt

It's his whole "Thou shall not curse, etc etc" attitude that's getting in the way this time. But whatever; I just bypass the censors anyway.

Posted by mis0

Jesus, why can't I talk to your father? WHY?!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Gee, maybe it's not censored because you morons can't blasphamy the word sex.

Posted by FerreTrip

...ooooooo-key...
...no comment...

OH, MY !! GEEZE!!! QUIT BAD-REPPING ME FOR STUPID REASONS!! IT'S...WELL, STUPID!! AND MEAN!! I'M TRYING TO MAKE A JOKE, AND BECASUE YOU DON'T GET IT, YOU'RE BAD-REPPING ME!!! !!!

:mad: Man, sorry, but I'm SICK of people bad-repping me for dumb reasons!! So, please, don't ban me, don't ban them, leave them alone. I scolded them already.

Posted by inequity

Why would he censor sex when theres a sex board on here?

Unless he renames it the *** board.

Posted by loony636

Quoting Jesse Smith: Gee, maybe it's not censored because you morons can't blasphamy the word sex.

Exactly. The reason Jesse censored *** was because of blasphamy.

Posted by D.J Cat

Quoting loony636: Exactly. The reason Jesse censored *** was because of blasphamy.

What word is ***?
Is it *** or maybe Arse?

Also what was ***?

Posted by Shade

It's the word God.

And Jesse, just because we say it, doesn't mean we're taking his name in vain.

Posted by Jesse Smith

99% of the time I've seen it that's how the stupid morons have used it.

Posted by Thingy

no effence, but you should jesse

Posted by Darth Vader

! This is why there is gid....

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Jesse Smith: 99% of the time I've seen it that's how the stupid morons have used it.

Actually, his name isn't G0D so, they're probably never taking it in vain. He has many names including Eloheim, El Shaddai, Adonai, Yehova, YWH, and so forth, but none of his names are G0D. G0D is His title. Much G0D is Vishnu's title, or Apollo's title, or Neptune's title. These are all g0ds. The word "G0D" does not necessarily denote the G0D of the Christian Faith. It can reference any G0D.

And taking the Lord's name in vain is not blasphemy, by the way. That's is merely taking the Lord's name in vain. Blasphemy is very different. Let's pretend that Jesus was not the Messiah. Then he would've been a blasphemer, for having claimed to be the Son of G0D. That's blasphemy. Saying "god dammit!" is not.

Posted by Raptor

I wish "wtf" was still censored.

Posted by Shade

[quote]And taking the Lord's name in vain is not blasphemy

Actually, that's dissobeying one of the ten commandments. So it could be considered anti-catholic, but no, it's not blasphemy at all.

Question, would saying that cancelling Rurouni Kenshin is blasphemy, be blasphemic?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Raptor: I wish "wtf" was still censored.

Dude! Don't give him any more ideas!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Shade: Actually, that's dissobeying one of the ten commandments. So it could be considered anti-catholic, but no, it's not blasphemy at all.

People really overstate the 10 commandments. They were laws like any other. Shortly after the 10 commandments were given, there were also laws given stating that you ought not to eat pork or shellfish, but how many "Christians" cook up a big Christmas ham every year?

BTW, I hope that by catholic you mean the literal sense of the word, and not Roman Catholic. There's a big difference.

You're right, though, it's not blasphemy.

And misuse of the word "blasphemy" is not blasphemy. Because the actual sin is "Blasphemy against G*d", or "Blaspheming the Holy Spirit" (which is the only sin that can't be forgiven. If you do this, you're for sure going to hell, according to Jesus. :) ). To Blaspheme something is to desecrate/defile its sacredness. "Blasphemy" is not a sacred word, so misusing it is not blaspheming G*d.

Posted by Iris

Ha, the Ten Commandments have been revised by the Christians!

Don't feel bad about burying pieces of your wife, molesting underage kids, and hitting them negroes with blunt objects any more!
:us: