Jesse Smith is a bone headed Lunatic

Posted by WackoHater

Yes, you read it right, Jesse Smith and the entire gang here are all loony tunes, not many people in the world like any of you odd balls either! :p:

Posted by Dexter

I freakin' love playing Looney Tunes! BJ is Blacque Jacque Shellacque, Shade is Bosko, Arms is Spike the Bulldog, Skitzo Control will be Hippety Hopper, Iris is Witch Hazel, sOul is Michigan J. Frog, Captain Cleanoff will be the Tasmanian Devil, Vampy is Beaky Buzzard, and soldimaniac23 gets to play as Pep

Posted by Raptor

[QUOTE=Dexter;555992]I freakin' love playing Looney Tunes! BJ is Blacque Jacque Shellacque, Shade is Bosko, Arms is Spike the Bulldog, Skitzo Control will be Hippety Hopper, Iris is Witch Hazel, sOul is Michigan J. Frog, Captain Cleanoff will be the Tasmanian Devil, Vampy is Beaky Buzzard, and soldimaniac23 gets to play as Pep

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: This was a good thread idea.

See WackoHater, I told you da kids missed you!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Da Vinci

I am all the looney tunes characters.

Posted by Omni

Da Vinci should co-mod Wacko University with WackoHater.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: See WackoHater, I told you da kids missed you!!! :D:D:D:D

Kids ???

Dexter is old enough to start thinking about social security and so are you Jesse ! :p:

Posted by PROF CHAOS

We are not Loony Tunes, we are Wackos. For some reason I cannot change Wacko Hater's rep. :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Dexter;555992]I freakin' love playing Looney Tunes! BJ is Blacque Jacque Shellacque, Shade is Bosko, Arms is Spike the Bulldog, Skitzo Control will be Hippety Hopper, Iris is Witch Hazel, sOul is Michigan J. Frog, Captain Cleanoff will be the Tasmanian Devil, Vampy is Beaky Buzzard, and soldimaniac23 gets to play as Pep

Posted by Da Vinci

yeah GTFO n00b. That's my spot. IM ALL THE CHARACTESRS!!!!

LOL ICP ROCKS

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Dexter;555992]Anybody want Ralph Phillips?
You mean, this "Ralph Phillips"?

[IMG]http://www.troopers.state.ny.us/IMAGES/06-19-06_PHILLIPS-WANTED.jpg[/IMG]

[quote=Da Vinci;556132]yeah GTFO n00b. That's my spot. IM ALL THE CHARACTESRS!!!!

LOL ICP ROCKS

Shut up. Because of you, I was tortured to 174 minutes of Tom Hanks running around chasing his own cock to solve silly puzzles with some librarian hussy; that he DIDN'T even nail.

Posted by Da Vinci

you should listen to more ICP, that would solve your hussy problem LOLOLOLOL.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Why would I want to endanger my sense of hearing, to the sound of a few washed up-has been assclowns?

Posted by GameMiestro

Now you come back, after you're not cool anymore. How lame.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Was he ever cool, GM? I don't think so.

Posted by GameMiestro

He was cool enough to get me to harass him on his forum. And you're not one to talk, mister "I won't get on MSN because I don't like MSN".

Uncouth, dude.

Posted by avalanch

hey idiot thanks for bannin my ip at fpu, but i found a way around it!! :):):):)

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I can go anytime I want, even though you banned me, WackoHater. Still want to make a YouTube channel with me? I have way more videos than were in my channel when you saw it.

Posted by avalanch

simple really, just use proxify.

Posted by veritas

wow whats the record low rep, cause wackohater is pretty dam close

Posted by avalanch

yea they need to change [URL="http://static.kdenews.org/mirrors/malte.homeip.net/base.swf"]all your base[/URL], to all your negative rep for wackohater

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith disagrees: How sweet!!! Da kids missed you!!!

You stupid idiot, you give me Red Rep !!!!

And you disagree with what, the fact that you are a BONE HEADED LUNATIC ??

You can't disagree with that because it is a fact you odd ball.... :mad:

Posted by avalanch

dude, shutup, I've heard a drunk parrot talk worse trash than you, lol

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=avalanch;556345]yea they need to change [URL="http://static.kdenews.org/mirrors/malte.homeip.net/base.swf"]all your base..[/URL]

You mean; "All your rep are now belong to us"?

Posted by avalanch

rofl, yea thats what i meant.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse Smith disagrees: How sweet!!! Da kids missed you!!!

You stupid idiot, you give me Red Rep !!!!

er, I gave you red rep to help crash your rep even lower!!! :D:D:D:D See, I told you da kids missed you!!! Look at da poll!!! :D:D:D:D:D

They enjoy having fun with you!!!! Some of them are even [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=21904]voting to make you a Super Mod[/url]!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Omni

Oh, darn. I knew I forgot to vote for someone...

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, I gave you red rep to help crash your rep even lower!!! :D:D:D:D See, I told you da kids missed you!!! Look at da poll!!! :D:D:D:D:D

They enjoy having fun with you!!!! Some of them are even [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=21904]voting to make you a Super Mod[/url]!!!!!!!!!

Voting means nothing, if Pretty Numb Skull Machine is getting votes these kids are idiots and poor judges of character, voting for PHM is like voting for a sewer rat. :p:

Posted by Omni

Hey, WackoHater, still wanna make a YouTube channel with me? Seriously, we should do that now. You liked my last one a whole lot more than I expected.

Posted by WackoHater

Son, I would not make an Apple Pie with you !!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

How sweet!!! You really do miss da kids!! You even call them your sons!!! Will you be my daddy!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You are off topic Jesse Smith, this thread is about the fact that you are a Bone Headed Lunatic, now tell us how you ended up like this! :mad:

Posted by Omni

Oh, so you wanted to make a channel with me until you found out who I was at VGC?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You are off topic Jesse Smith! :mad:

er, dis iz Wacko University, there 4 it is impossible for da wacko 2 go off topic!!!! :D:D:D:D

Now, be nice to da kids. Play with them. They really missed you!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

I give this thread the worst grade imaginable- an A minus... MINUS!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: How sweet!!! You really do miss da kids!! You even call them your sons!!! Will you be my daddy!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Son, when I catch up with you, I'm gonna beat your arse with a stick, bet on it !!! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Son, when I catch up with you, I'm gonna beat your arse with a stick, bet on it !!! :mad:

Now now daddy!! That's not da way you should treat your pure, little, innicent son, aka...da King of da Wackos!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by whore

is this the wii bored?

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Son, when I catch up with you, I'm gonna beat your arse with a stick, bet on it !!! :mad:

Hey welcome back you stupid ****! May a thousand cacti rain from the sky upon your home, wife, and children!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Misoxeny: Hey welcome back you stupid ****! May a thousand cacti rain from the sky upon your home, wife, and children!

Thanks for the welcome back, I only came back because of the [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=21959"]urgent need in the world to warn the residents of the earth of how much Jesse Smith sucks[/URL] as a public service. :eek:

PS: Also I wanted to let the world know that Dexy is not really sexy in any way !!

Posted by Omni

Yay, I'd try to de-rep you, but I like how your rep is now -666. LOL...

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrr!!!! er it WAS!!!! Now to work on -1337!!! :D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: PS: Also I wanted to let the world know that Dexy is not really sexy in any way !!

You forgot to make a thread about Dexter!!!!

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Well, we could go for -999 rep which is upside down evil. You got to admit that WackoHater sure isn't right side up. :-D

Posted by mis0

Are you trying to insinuate that he is GAY? Because I think you're trying to say he's GAY, and we all know that GAY men suck other GAY men's dicks, which wackohater does regularly as it is.

It all makes sense now!

Posted by WackoHater

Did you get the license plate of the Semi that ran over your Skull girl ??

Because for a self proclaimed genius college girl, you are really ****ed up in the head for sure, and you have a foul mouth and a lot of idiotic thoughts.

Maybe your mother dropped you on your head when you were young or you live close to a nuclear power plant and derived your delusions and sickness from that ?? :p:

Have you mastered the art of "sucking dick over the internet" to turn your tricks yet ???

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoHater: Have you mastered the art of "sucking dick over the internet" to turn your tricks yet ???

I dunno about Miso, but you sure seem to have mastered that art. Like my de-rep comment? You chicken ****er you...

Posted by WackoHater

You are as big of a ****ing idiot as that crazy ***** Ugly Hate Machine, you are a major ******* and I have met a lot of *******s on forums over the years, you are in the top 10 for sure numb nuts!

Why the losers here would vote for a super idiot like you to become moderator here shows how ****ing stupid you kids really are!