I can help you on runescape

Posted by helper

I really can i have been playing since rs2 came out and have a high smithing lvl ect. and can give you almost everything. I can't make you member stuff cuz i don't play a lot anymore and only help people so i quit member.It might take me a while to get your request prosesed because I have school and other stuff the max waiting time is 3 weeks.Don't ask for my username because my friends list is maxed out.e-mail me at [email]starry421@yahoo.com[/email]

Posted by Omni

This thread implies that people actually play RuneScape. I tried that game one time when it first came out and have hardly heard of it since.

Posted by TheSorrow

seriously...STOP PLAYING RS!!! Get something like Guild Wars or WoW

Posted by veritas

RS is the biggest waste of time ever....EVER

Posted by solarphoenix990

Who has been playing rs since rs2 came out i mean seriously... I only played for like 1.5 years or so and then i got bored, theres only so much you can do on that game to a certain point... but have fun playing it some more, although at this point im kinda wondering if you look something like the guy on the south park world of warcraft episode lol.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting solarphoenix990: I only played for like 1.5 years or so and then i got bored.

I couldn't get past the tut. because I was so bored.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting solarphoenix990: Who has been playing rs since rs2 came out i mean seriously... I only played for like 1.5 years or so and then i got bored, theres only so much you can do on that game to a certain point... but have fun playing it some more, although at this point im kinda wondering if you look something like the guy on the south park world of warcraft episode lol.

You only played it for a year and a half. So who does that make you look like?

Posted by fates warning

my freind plays runescape. but hes a 15 hour a day person, so he probably doesnt need help :)

Posted by veritas

o snap

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Yea man, RS and RS2 suck. I played a while back and got to like lvl 63....thats 63 lvls higher than i shouldve gone. seriously tho, if your gonna play an MMORPG get one thats worth ****.

Posted by metroidhunter9292

RS is way suckier than any online game ive ever heard of...whoever said it was a waste of time was correct... IT IS!!!!!!!!!