4th Anniversary of Iraq's War ...

Posted by Xenos

Hmm ... maybe its just me, but things seemed to pass by so quickly. Hell, in another blink of an eye, it will be the fifth anniversary of the war and a new presidential term.

At first, I was tempted to say, "lol, maybe it passed by so quickly because nothing was accomplished." But it would be unfair to regard Saddam's capture as "nothing." Though, of course, some would say that it really hasn't done much good other than bring justice to one man. What are your thoughts on the war since it first started compared to now? I guess this question is somewhat out of place since most of us were still watching cartoons at the time and didn't know any better.

Move this to the War Board if necessary.

Posted by veritas

We've definatly accomplished alot. After 4 years im just thinking our men are over there waiting for a suicide bomber to bomb their hummer. I dont think theres anything else to be accomplished. Maybe turning Iraq to a democracy maybe, but we cant babysit them anymore.

Posted by Raptor

**Looks up from his cartoons** Wait, what war? ... Never mind, I don't care. **Promptly returns to watching Danger Mouse**

Posted by mis0

A waste of lives, resources, and time.

Posted by Slade

An anniversary? Let's ****ing celebrate.

Posted by Arwon

But I don't have a thing to wear!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

*** bless America.

Posted by Zeta

I'm assuming that group of asterisks is ass.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

.... Actually.... yes.

Posted by Bebop

Happy Birthday to you!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I think the fact that we're still there 4 years after the administration predicted a quick and concise victory of shock and awe, and years after "mission accomplished" shows just how ******* retarded the current administration is.

Quoting 2fast4u: We've definatly accomplished alot. After 4 years im just thinking our men are over there waiting for a suicide bomber to bomb their hummer. I dont think theres anything else to be accomplished. Maybe turning Iraq to a democracy maybe, but we cant babysit them anymore.

Thank you for providing a clear demonstration of what a retarded post looks like.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Just a reminder of how the mess has really sucked. I feel for the poor guys who have served extended tours. :( Almost forgot, I feel for the families of the lost and disabled.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Raptor: **Looks up from his cartoons** Wait, what war? ... Never mind, I don't care. **Promptly returns to watching Danger Mouse**

Penfold, shush

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Raptor;555934]**Looks up from his cartoons** Wait, what war? ... Never mind, I don't care. **Promptly returns to watching Danger Mouse**
Exactly.. Wait, you mean there was a war going on?!

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Hang on. Surely we can only celebrate the end of a war? And the end of a war, usually, is defined as when conflict ends.

Posted by Omni

Quoting WILLETH FOR MONTHS: And the end of a war, usually, is defined as when conflict ends.

Maybe in the UK. We're still dealing with conflict left over from the Civil War on this side of the pond. Stupid Americans.

Posted by Bebop

It's a piece of cake to make a pretty cake.