The Bombchu Hover

Posted by Dog

If you haven't heard of it, your missing out on alot. It can pretty much take you anywhere.

Bombchu Hover Guide in OoT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8Trxr9xAw

Bombchu Hover Guide in MM:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYx1K1thM88

Posted by Linko_16

Sounded kind of useless until it mentioned getting into Gerudo Fortress as a kid, which would be sweet.

Posted by Ant

NEAT

Posted by Red

Quoting Peahat: If you haven't heard of it, your missing out on alot. It can pretty much take you anywhere.

No, you're just a newb who likes to repeatedly learn and use dumb glitches!
:-D

EDIT: ummmm k for those who don't know, me and Shalien are friends, he lives like 2 doors down from me and I was only kidding. I really don't think the warning or the De-rep was necessary, and sure my comment wasn't necessary either I guess, but I'm sorry.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Red: EDIT: ummmm k for those who don't know, me and Shalien are friends, he lives like 2 doors down from me and I was only kidding. I really don't think the warning or the De-rep was necessary, and sure my comment wasn't necessary either I guess, but I'm sorry.

Posted by Dog

Quoted post: Sounded kind of useless until it mentioned getting into Gerudo Fortress as a kid, which would be sweet.

Don't forget about the guards.

You can also get to:

Forest temple as young link
Fire temple as young link
Gerudo Fortress as young link
Shadow temple as young link
other unreachable areas as young link

and as Adult link, you can get to:
Forest temple early
Fire temple early
Shadow temple early
Ganons Tower early
and others.

and don't forget about all the other tons of areas you can get to in Majoras Mask:

Romani Ranch Early
Goron village early
Great bay early
Stone tower& Ikana early
other unreachable areas in Majoras Mask

you can also use bombs and the blask mask to do this glitch, all you basically need is an explosion or something that causes damage to you.

and another thing, I didn't find the glitch, but i've mastered it, so if you need help you can ask here too.

Posted by Zeta

Huh, looks interesting. I'd try it if I didn't have some ******* obsession with keeping my ammunition as full as possible.

Posted by Ant

so what's it like to go to the temples as young link?

Posted by Dog

Quoting Ant: so what's it like to go to the temples as young link?

lol, not much different from when your an adult. Still pretty cool that your in them as young link though. Some of them are actually possible to beat entirely as young link, just go into the blue thing after beating the boss. I'm pretty sure the game freezes if you go in it.

Posted by Zeta

But... don't you need the dungeon item to get through, which only Adult Link can use?

... Oh ****, getting some AL items before you even turn into him would be awesome.

Posted by Dog

Quoting Zeta: But... don't you need the dungeon item to get through, which only Adult Link can use?

... Oh ****, getting some AL items before you even turn into him would be awesome.

Yeah. and their is other glitches to get past the things that you need to use the dungeon item to get by.

I'll teach you a little glitch right now. drop a bomb, and with your sword and shield equipped, hold Z and shield the bomb, then while still holding R press A. Link will attempt to pick up the bomb but the fact that your shielding will stop him and only make him out his sword away. after he does this you cant move until the explosion hits you and after it does, the C buttons are disabled. as long as you dont jump of a cliff or climb a ledge or anything like that, if you attempt to sidejump or backflip, link will do a ground jump, letting you grab higher up ledges when this is used. this is very useful when doing dodongos cavern to grab the ledge to where the switch is to open one of the doors. it's also useful in other places, and can be done as adult link too.

If you want to see some more glitches go to my profile and click my homepage.

Posted by Colonel

My favourite Zelda glitch by far is the "Master Sword Early" in TP.

Heres the URL, might already have been posted though:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TQF0s_el7nY

Posted by Dog

I've already heard of it. and whats the point of even doing it, you can't get past the gorons in goron mines and gor coron won't sumo.

Posted by Colonel

there is no point. It's just neat to see some flaws.

Posted by Red

I prefer that "infinity Sword" glitch in OoT. it was somewhat difficult to pull off at first but it's fun!

Posted by Colonel

BTW PeaHat, Ever since you got TP and your Wii you've become such a little glitch hunter. You can be useful sometimes.

Posted by Dog

Quoting Red: I prefer that "infinity Sword" glitch in OoT. it was somewhat difficult to pull off at first but it's fun!

thats a part of this glitch. and it's easy after practice, and can make boss battles 25 seconds long.

Posted by Red

yeah I've seen those videos you showed me. the 2 minute dungeon runs? something like that. beating Goma in like 7 seconds. pretty imoressive...but that wasn't even with the sword glitch =/

Posted by Dog

Quoting Red: yeah I've seen those videos you showed me. the 2 minute dungeon runs? something like that. beating Goma in like 7 seconds. pretty imoressive...but that wasn't even with the sword glitch =/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=petrie911

that guy has like 7 videos of inf. sword glitch vids against bosses.