Want me out of DA?

Posted by Roger Smith

Well?

Posted by Omni

Why do you have to be stupid and make polls like this? You say you don't care and yet you do this...

Posted by Roger Smith

No, about this I do care. If I get voted out, then so be it.

Posted by Linko_16

I don't really mind you.

Posted by Ant

he deleted a few of your posts. get over it.

as for the poll, whatever.

Posted by Roger Smith

NO NO NO NO! Deleted posts aren't the point of this. >_< I guess I"ll have to find and post it.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:

But yeah, Roger Smith, I'm deleting all posts made by you from now on. Basically, you're unfunny. Not only that, but you exude everything Derick is complaining of. You're basically that kid who shows up to the party after everyone has left and stopped caring. So cut it out or get out. Yeah?

By the looks of it, I'm getting out since every post made by me will be irrelevant. So really, what's the point of me posting in DA when every post I make has no significant impact on any topic? Vamp has made his point clear, and DA has made it's point clear as well.

So, the only places I have to fall back on is Smoothie and Black Sun. DA just doesn't want/need me anymore.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: By the looks of it, I'm getting out since every post made by me will be irrelevant.

Okay, goodbye then. I'm still not voting.

Quoted post: So, the only places I have to fall back on is Smoothie and Black Sun. DA just doesn't want/need me anymore.

Whatever, I'll probably see you there. Oh, and don't de-rep any of my moderators anymore.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'll see what Judge has to say, because you already know what I think, as with Ant. Everyone else's opinion is moot as far as I'm concerned.

Posted by Iris

If you're going to kick Roger out for being unfunny, then you still have like another 5 people who have the exact same sense of humor.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

zing

though it's not just because he's unfunny.

Posted by The Judge

lol poll.

I don't care, personally. You're unfunny. Instead of being a little ***** about it though, you could, I dunno, try to improve? Nah, that's silly.

Posted by sniper

Good night, sweet prince.