do you pre-order your games

Posted by muffla

i was just wondering how manny poeple here pre order their games. the first game i ever pre orderd was gta vice city stories and scence then i have just pre orderd unreal tournament three and GTA 4

Posted by Big Boss

I just pre-order the ones I really, really, really, really really really want, as well as those I'd like to play and come with a special extra only if I pre-order it.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Big Boss: I just pre-order the ones I really, really, really, really really really want, as well as those I'd like to play and come with a special extra only if I pre-order it.

Same here, actually, though I usually don't find out that there's a prize until it's too late, since I don't look up much info on games before the release.

Posted by Kit

I don't usually pre-order any games. The only one I've got preordered is Trauma Centre: Second Opinion, and that's because my Aunt preordered it for my Birthday.

Posted by Arczu

I've never pre-ordered, and I'm not going to unless I feel that 130% what I'd like will not be there later on. I haven't needed to pre-order before so that it good enough for me.

I guess if many people were doing it at the same store, it would get a bit annoying picking it up...

Posted by inequity

I pre-ordered Gameboy camera when it first came out, and halo 3 just a few days ago.

Posted by protomanv4

The only game i pre-ordered was Pokemon Diamond, because I was afraid that since there are now a lot of people that play pokemon the stores would run out, and I also wanted the thing that came with it too.

Posted by muffla

yea the kick *** stylus my friend and i are buying the whole pack from eb cuz its cheaper and he wants the holder

Posted by clearlytheman

I currently have Two Worlds xbox 360
Hour of Victory xbox 360
Tenchu Z xbox 360
Halo 3 xbox 360
Forza Motorsport 2 xbox 360
The Darkness xbox 360

Those are my current games I have on Pre Order.

Posted by Xero

I never pre-order my games. I never really was excited about game enough to make sure I have it the week it comes out.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't bother. It's very rare for a game to sell out around here since there's at least usually one that has a few copies left. Though I'll totally pre-order if the extras are any good, like the Castlevania PoR thing. Just too good of a deal to pass up.