DeathNote

Posted by Arcadios

Hmmm...I read the wikipedia page on it and I'm highly interested.
Is the manga worth checking out?

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Yes X 1000000

I love it, and everyone I know who read it loves it. It's fantastic, you should definitely pick it up. It' 110% worth it.

Posted by Arcadios

Well...I bought the first Vol since the first vol. of Love Hina was it ****ty condition.

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting Tiptoegecko: Yes X 1000000

I love it, and everyone I know who read it loves it. It's fantastic, you should definitely pick it up. It' 110% worth it.

120%

Posted by Arcadios

Well I got 1-10 and read 1-6 and I'm half way through 7 where [spoiler]L Dies(lol)[/spoiler].
Gotta say this manga is probably on my top 5 but then again I need to read more mangas.
:(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Ant seems to like it and he has decent taste in these matters it seems. Though I've personally never read/seen it.

Posted by Arcadios

Funny thing is that when 4chan says "Just as planned", It's really "Exactly as planned" or at least that's how it is in the manga.

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Ant seems to like it and he has decent taste in these matters it seems. Though I've personally never read/seen it.

Everyone that I know who has read it likes it a lot. The shows are pretty good too, I just dont really like reading subs

Posted by Arcadios

Mello is such a *****.

Posted by SoraRoxas321

Yea the Anime/Manga rocks butI seem to like the Anime better then the Manga because I dont like to read.... course with the Anime im forced to read..... (stupid Subs) but its better then what an English dub would be im sure.
Anyways if you like the manga chack out the Live Action movie, Its actually not half bad, still got to see Death Note: The Last Name which is the second movie.

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting SoraRoxas321: Yea the Anime/Manga rocks butI seem to like the Anime better then the Manga because I dont like to read.... course with the Anime im forced to read..... (stupid Subs) but its better then what an English dub would be im sure.
Anyways if you like the manga chack out the Live Action movie, Its actually not half bad, still got to see Death Note: The Last Name which is the second movie.

I dont really like to read either, but I find the manga to be better than the anime, mainly because the manga's are much more detailed

Posted by Arcadios

You guys sound like three year olds.
Anyway, I'm right where Light goes into LA and one of the Death Notes have fallen into Mello's hands. It's pretty interesting.

Posted by RandomizeR

I just read volume 10 last night.

I have to say that's it wasnt as exciting as volume 8 or 9, it just kind of leads up to volume 11

There are some good parts though

Posted by Arcadios

I read 10 last night as well. I like how Mikami is an extension of Light.
Sounds good for more in 11 and 12.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Ant seems to like it and he has decent taste in these matters it seems. Though I've personally never read/seen it.

You should, even though you may not be an anime fan, it is really, really good. I got some of my friends too pick it up and they hate anime, but they love Death Note

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, I'd think that Vamp would enjoy this manga alot.

Posted by RandomizeR

If anyone wants some Deathnote wallpapers, this is the best site I've found, and they have a lot

http://worldofmangas.com/Wallpapers/deathnote-1.html

Posted by Arcadios

This L one is superior, it would be in higher resi if it wasn't for PB's reducing.
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/Death%20Note/1175472719904.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by RandomizeR

I saved every pic on that site.

I also found a couple more sites with some really good pics as well like this one which is also my current desktop

[IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/KimJongIl/2_23_a.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Tiptoegecko

My friend just gave me episodes 1-18 on DVD, I am really happy because I lost a bunch of them when I was fixing up my computer

Posted by Arcadios

Who here is keeping up with the manga and the anime?
I'm just reading the manga first and then I'm going to torrent the anime.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Im keeping up with both, the anime is fantastic and the manga is ***ly.

The anime is truly worth the watch.

Posted by RandomizeR

I keep up with the manga, but I've only seen about 3 episodes of the anime...I'll watch more in the future sometime

PS:

[IMG]http://www.discountanimedvd.com/dvd_images/22373.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.discountanimedvd.com/dvd_images/24229.jpg[/IMG]

I WANT NOW!!!

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, Amazon.com has them on preorder but won't be until next month for 11 and even then it won't be till July for 12.

Posted by Arcadios

Bought and read 11 like...5 days before amazon said it would have been released.
Soooo much preparation. Now that everything is set, it's time to see what Near's been up to.

Posted by RandomizeR

I've gotta go buy Vol 11 this weekend

Posted by Arcadios

You won't find much progress in vol.11.
But ***, it's so tempting to see how it all leads to the ends on the internet.
:(

Posted by RandomizeR

11 was cool, but 12 is going to be awesome

Posted by Arcadios

What I really wanna see is The How to Read manga.
Even though there isn't any expansion on the plot it's kinda nice to see what they put under character profiles and attributes.

Posted by Ant

Apparently it fills in for some plot holes that were left in the end(OF WHICH I DON'T KNOW!)

And since I have this picture, I'm posting it here.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/AntmanMadness/lightwrite.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by insei

I Read this manga when it was current in japan and quite frankly the ending is weak... I won't spoil anything but I just found it to be a very unfufilling series.

Posted by Phantom75230

Is 12 supposed to be the last volume? anyway any one know when it comes out?

Posted by Arcadios

It's out and I need to get it.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Arcadios: It's out and I need to get it.

Yes you do.

Posted by Arcadios

I finally got Vol. 12 yesterday and read it. It was expected to see Light fall so easily with no backbone once he knew he was lost it all. I hope the anime goes in a different route than the manga and the movies.
Manga=Near Wins
Movies=L Wins

The anime followed the manga perfectly but I would like to see what would happen if Light outwitted Near.
Tomoorrow for the last anime episode to be released and I hope the subbers get on it fast.

I heard that the "How To Read" was to be released February of next year. :(

Posted by RandomizeR

I read volume 12 two days ago and I thought it was very good, I just wish Near didnt win so easily :(

Posted by Arcadios

****, they didn't have an alternative ending for the anime. :(

Posted by boomstick

Well, I just finished up the anime series and it was great, one of the most well done storylines with some of very interesting characters, though the ending was a little of a letdown, it was intense, but I dunno, hoped for more, I guess.

Anyway, most likely giving this a buy whenever it gets released on DVD.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I finished reading #12 yesterday, myself. I, too, was surprised to see Light freak out like that. Given his character, I would have expected him to accept complete and utter defeat with more poise and just tell Ryuk to write his name down. The way I figure it, though, the author had him fall apart for two reasons: 1. To make the ending more dramatic and climactic, and 2. To really show what a really despicable, depraved, and evil individual Light had become under his various masks. The fact that he was no better than any of his victims. It was nice that they had the procession of Kira followers at the end, though, for anyone who actually liked Light. Showing that something positive did come from his actions. Myself, I hated him. Perhaps only because I might have made some of the same choices that he did, though. I don't have any desire to see the anime, though, since I know how each of the plans the various characters have turn out.

Posted by dylananisa

I watch/read it because of L =3

*Bites lower lip, assumes pitying expression*

Posted by Fate

Quoting dylananisa: I watch/read it because of L =3

Hmm, was it seven? You should probably quit at seven.

Posted by Ant

episode 25, NEVAR FORGET

Posted by Ant

SO THEY REVEALED WHO WILL BE DOING THE VO'S FOR THE ENGLISH DUB OF DEATH NOTE.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2007-09-04/viz-media-announces-english-dub-cast-for-death-note-anime-series

anyone know anything about these people? good or bad?

Posted by Arcadios

I don't know about the voice actors since I never follow dubs.
But I'm rather excited about the 3 hour special but not even a RAW yet. :(

Posted by Ant

'nother update. Death Note will begin airing on AS starting October 20th. I await the barrage of members like light_070293

Posted by Klarth

I'm looking forward to the L movie!

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I swear I saw a dubbed trailer at ComiCon, Light's voice made me want to kill myself, it's utterly horrible and I know that it's going to become the latest Nightmare Before Christmas-esque staple that every fat weeaboo **** is going to be obsessing over. I'm sad that in a few months time I'm probably going to hate the series.

Posted by Ant

It always annoyed me how people say how they'll hate a series just because of the fan base. If you enjoy it and then others happen to start enjoying it as well, despite their background, it shouldn't matter.

And how can you be unsure if you saw the trailer or not? :/

Posted by Klarth

Normally I'd bust out with OH **** IT'S POPULAR, I'D BETTER STOP LIKING IT!!!, but I'm going to have to agree with you. Why couldn't they have made it as totally incomprehensible as Eva and alienate the proles? :(

Posted by mis0

Quoting netman: Normally I'd bust out with OH **** IT'S POPULAR, I'D BETTER STOP LIKING IT!!!, but I'm going to have to agree with you. Why couldn't they have made it as totally incomprehensible as Eva and alienate the proles? :(

Because that's not usually the most profitable route. Death Note is one of the few anime that has come out recently that was actually good. I'm not going to stop liking because the Naruto fags discovered that it's good, too.

Posted by Ant

MISO WATCHED DEATH NOTE? MISO WATCHES ANIME? wooooooooooooow.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I dunno, it's not that I'm going to hate it, but I'm certainly going to facepalm when I have a wicked background with light and L in it, then someone actually knows what it is. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't really like broadcasting EXTREMELY openly that I'm really into anime. Catching my tokyo drift?

Posted by Ant

I'm like that now anyways. offline.

Posted by Fate

Chances are if you have some anime background of any kind and someone sees it, regardless of its obscurity, they're going to know you like anime. You'd be safer if they actually knew what it was so you can have some semblance of cool (because if someone knows what it is when it hits the states it won't be that bad because it's a cool anime) instead of some other random loli bull**** you find.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: MISO WATCHED DEATH NOTE? MISO WATCHES ANIME? wooooooooooooow.

No, I read all of the manga. I haven't watched it yet.

Posted by Arcadios

I downloaded the Haruhi dub for lulz.
I'll catch this on Cartoon Network and see if it'll have the same effect.

Posted by Ant

Apparently it's not the same as the trailer provided originally awhile back. I think, I hope.

Posted by Arcadios

Gawd, The first thing they should have done is replace Light's voice actor.
I couldn't even imagine him reciting the whole last episode.

Posted by Arcadios

Saw the first episode of the dub on Cartoon Network.
It was ok for an english dub effort done by Ocean Studios.
Light still sounds too laid back unlike the japanese voice actor. We'll see how L's and Misa's voices are.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting Arcadios: Saw the first episode of the dub on Cartoon Network.
It was ok for an english dub effort done by Ocean Studios.
Light still sounds too laid back unlike the japanese voice actor. We'll see how L's and Misa's voices are.

I just hope they don't edit the story too much

BTW DEATH NOTE WAS the BEST ANIME in a freaking while!
but i didn't like the ending...

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

Quoting CrystalPain: BTW DEATH NOTE WAS the BEST ANIME in a freaking while!

Is it just me, or was the story really supposed to be over by the first half, and the author just changed it a bit so he can stretch the story farther because it's so popular?

After watching the live action movie that's how I felt.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting CrystalPain: BTW DEATH NOTE WAS the BEST ANIME in a freaking while!

The manga was superior to the anime in terms of the ending.
Death Note was a good anime but I have others in mind that were better than it that just ended this fall.

Quoting iluvgirlswithglasses: Is it just me, or was the story really supposed to be over by the first half, and the author just changed it a bit so he can stretch the story farther because it's so popular?

the manga felt alot more dragged out than the anime since the anime fit like 10 chapters in an episode due to how boring it was just to set up thing correctly for the ending. Near and Light going back and forth was really the only bad moment in the series.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting iluvgirlswithglasses: Is it just me, or was the story really supposed to be over by the first half, and the author just changed it a bit so he can stretch the story farther because it's so popular?

You are right

Quoting Arcadios: The manga was superior to the anime in terms of the ending.
Death Note was a good anime but I have others in mind that were better than it that just ended this fall.

Can you give me a title please? I need another show to watch lol

Quoting Arcadios: The manga felt alot more dragged out than the anime since the anime fit like 10 chapters in an episode due to how boring it was just to set up thing correctly for the ending. Near and Light going back and forth was really the only bad moment in the series.

YUP YUP i actually didn't like the part with Near. I wanted him to die! at least a double death

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting CrystalPain: Can you give me a title please? I need another show to watch lol

Depends on your taste, really.
The obvious choice I'd give you is Gurren Lagann if you haven't watched it yet.

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

Quoting Arcadios: the manga felt alot more dragged out than the anime since the anime fit like 10 chapters in an episode due to how boring it was just to set up thing correctly for the ending. Near and Light going back and forth was really the only bad moment in the series.

Yeah, I was talking about the manga. I haven't really bothered to watch the animu yet because the manga got really boring.

Posted by CrystalPain

But doesn't anyone think that Light should have lived?
i REALLY didn't like then ending! I wanted a anime with the BAD guy who happens to be the story hero to win at the End!!!!!
Light is a ***DDDDDDDDD!!!

Posted by Arcadios

What I thought should have happened:

Manga-Near Wins
Movie-L Wins
Anime-Light Wins

They should have had a diffrent winner at the end of every adaption. :(

Posted by Fate

>:[

Light should have won every adaptation.

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting Arcadios: What I thought should have happened:

Manga-Near Wins
Movie-L Wins
Anime-Light Wins

They should have had a diffrent winner at the end of every adaption. :(

Which were the right ones?

Posted by Arcadios

Manga-Near Wins
Movie-L Wins
Anime-Near Wins

I think the original creator would have been pretty honked off if they had rewritten it for Light to win in another adaptation. The entire point of the story is to show where the line between good and evil truly lies in the world of crime and punishment. At least that's the way I interpreted it. Showing a world where Light was victorious would have completely reversed the theme. The world would be peaceful and beautiful on one level, but it would be peace and beauty that the human race didn't truly earn. They had to be threatened into behaving themselves. I can't think of a more disgusting future for humanity than to always have the doubt as to whether people would abstain from evil if their lives weren't at stake.

Posted by Arcadios

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/597/1178564828852is2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Posted by Ant

Quoting Prince Shondronai: I think the original creator would have been pretty honked off if they had rewritten it for Light to win in another adaptation. The entire point of the story is to show where the line between good and evil truly lies in the world of crime and punishment. At least that's the way I interpreted it. Showing a world where Light was victorious would have completely reversed the theme. The world would be peaceful and beautiful on one level, but it would be peace and beauty that the human race didn't truly earn. They had to be threatened into behaving themselves. I can't think of a more disgusting future for humanity than to always have the doubt as to whether people would abstain from evil if their lives weren't at stake.

can't the same be said of all religions?

Quoting Ant: can't the same be said of all religions?

Partially, but Light's murder mechanic circumvented freedom of choice and freedom of religion. In our world, you can choose to believe or disbelieve that your actions are earning you your place in Heaven or Hell, and that decision affects your behavior in conjunction with your own personal morality. In Light's world, your actions can remove you from the world and erase any chance you had at repenting your mistakes and learning from them. Most religions teach that actions for good lead not only to your personal salvation, but to the benefit of all those living on Earth. That's something even atheists should be able to appreciate. Thus a religious person might act out of an honest desire to improve the world for the benefit of his/her neighbors and future generations, with fear of divine judgement being a secondary concern.

Posted by Arcadios

Well Light had self-sacrifice in his mind the whole time.
I liked his ambition despite the entire reason for his actions was a giant contradiction. My favorite character in the whole series.

Posted by CrystalPain

At first Light was doing it to save the world from crime but later on Light didn't seem to care too much about saving the world. To me this series just represented that within all powers there is evil. And whom ever holds power is bound to eventually become evil.

Even tho Light was morally wrong i wanted him to win and defeat Near. After he defeated Near he should have been killed by Raki or something similar to it. Near wasn't on the same level as L & Kira. I didn't like his methods and he didn't go straight against Light like L did. but then again you can say that was the reason L died in the anime :(

Posted by Fate

I wanted L to win because I want to believe in a close-to-perfect society.

Posted by Kodachi

I can't be bothered to check the rules on this sort of question, but does anyone have a subbed download of that special with Ryuk that came out a month or so ago?

Quoted post: I wanted a anime with the BAD guy who happens to be the story hero to win at the End!!!!!

It's called an anti-hero and there's millions of comics/movies/shows that are exactly like what you just described.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's called an anti-hero and there's millions of comics/movies/shows that are exactly like what you just described.

Except lots of them look like women.

Not really... there's a handful but I wouldn't say a large percentage.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kodachi: I can't be bothered to check the rules on this sort of question, but does anyone have a subbed download of that special with Ryuk that came out a month or so ago?

Nope, hasn't been subbed yet which is pretty ****ing unbelievable.

Posted by Fate

Last I heard it was licensed.

Posted by Arcadios

The company who licensed it was busting down on every sub group before the final episode was aired. Got subbed regardless and I thank *** for that.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's called an anti-hero and there's millions of comics/movies/shows that are exactly like what you just described.

Bastard!! would be my personal favorite of those. Dark Schneider is one of the awesomest characters of all time, and his english dub actor in the anime was brilliant.

Posted by CrystalPain

You just made me sound and feel stupid :(

Posted by Arcadios

Matches a bit. :cookie:
ANYWAY, yea. Ryuk having a serious voice in the dub is pretty ****ty of Ocean Studios to do.

C'mon. The dude who did Zechs Marquis' voice doesn't get enough work, as far as I'm concerned. Still mad that he didn't get to do Vegita for the entire DragonBall Z run. "It's over nine-THOUSAAAAAAAAND!"

Posted by Arcadios

Don't watch dubs.
Sorry.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Arcadios: Don't watch dubs.
Sorry.

Too cool for that, right?

Posted by Arcadios

Nope. Most dubs have voices that ruin everything.
It might just be me.
Actually I recently finished G Gundam dubbed since it wasen't bad at all.

Posted by CrystalPain

where did you get the dub version?

Posted by Raeth

They're airing the dub on cartoon network now. Err..well..Adult Swim, I guess.
If you can't watch that then there's youtube or some other video site that has it, I'm sure.

anime club at my school has been watching it subbed. I love this anime. Ryuk is so hot <3

*ahem* anyway...

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Raeth: Ryuk is so hot <3

*ahem* anyway...

And that is why people start to hate good animes.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Raeth: Ryuk is so hot <3

*ahem* anyway...

Oh dear ***, please tell me you're kidding.

Also, watched Death Note on Adult Swim, fell asleep halfway through episode.

Posted by Arcadios

And with reason too.
Raito's dad sounds like a robot and L....well L just dosen't sound very young.

Posted by NeXidala

The whole feel to it was kind of boring.

Manga is definately superior.

Posted by Arcadios

Subs were better. Subs are always better than dubs.

Posted by NeXidala

Not always. Sometimes the overdramatic Japanese voices tick me off.

Posted by Arcadios

But then the over dramtic american voices can tick ya off even more. :D

Posted by Ant

shut up

Posted by Arcadios

nou

Posted by Raeth

yes, i'm perfectly serious about Ryuk ;D

don't worry, you're not the only one appalled. So is all of anime club...especially when I start making perverted comments about him :/

and if people loving weird characters makes them not like the anime..well..they must not have liked it all the much to begin with...

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Raeth: yes, i'm perfectly serious about Ryuk ;D

Well, I can sort of maybe not really but okay, understand liking an anime character. But, out of all the anime characters to like....you like Ryuk?

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Raeth: and if people loving weird characters makes them not like the anime..well..they must not have liked it all the much to begin with...

Some people hate it when a fanbase begins to come from the general public in America. Then you see people who buy things from Hot Topic begin talking about it. Then the random, loud, loser people begin to manifest and talk about the show. Others who heard the show then think badly of it due to it being watched by a fanbase full of narutard-like people. Then the viewer who enjoyed it before now hates it.

Mind you, I don't care for fanbases but they don't change my view on the anime.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Arcadios: Then you see people who buy things from Hot Topic begin talking about it. Then the random, loud, loser people begin to manifest and talk about the show.

PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC

Posted by Raeth

@NeXidala: oh, don't worry, he's not the only one I love ;D And Ryuk is just so funny and cool looking xD how you can not like him? (well, not you personally, i mean. just like in a 'whats not to like' kind of question)

@Arcadios: they're still allowing themselves to be swayed by the masses. It's not our problem if someone starts hating Death Note because of crazy fangirls/boys for Light/L/whoever. They allowed themselves to do that to themselves.
For Naruto...I learned about it after people began calling fans of it narutards. I admit, I didnt check it out at first because of that. But I eventually did and found out I liked it anyway. So, Im a perfect example of what Im talking about up there xD
just saying my opinion, dont mean for it to come off in a mean way if it does. Im not good with words sometimes :x

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Raeth: @NeXidala: oh, don't worry, he's not the only one I love ;D And Ryuk is just so funny and cool looking xD how you can not like him? (well, not you personally, i mean. just like in a 'whats not to like' kind of question)

Which others do you like?

Posted by Raeth

Quoting NeXidala: Which others do you like?

mmmm...just in anime? lol cause there's whole sections for video games, books and animes xD
it would take too long to list :/

i feel like we're getting off topic though xD if you really want to know you can PM/IM me if you want.

Posted by zswordflame

i like z but i am trying to get into better animes got recommendations guys?

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting zswordflame: i like z but i am trying to get into better animes got recommendations guys?

If you want a realy good list of recommendations I suggest you make a thread in the Anime Section asking for recommendations. =]

Posted by Arcadios

[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/1202524852636.jpg[/IMG]

Why, hello there new Kira.

Posted by Ant

lol wut?

Posted by Arcadios

Times like these I wish I new wapense.
http://rapidshare.com/files/90237292/Death_Note_oneshot_raw__kylara_.zip
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/DeathNote_oneshot_pg02.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/DeathNote_oneshot_pg03.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/DeathNote_oneshot_pg04.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/DeathNote_oneshot_pg05.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/DeathNote_oneshot_pg42.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/ArcadiosZero/DeathNote_oneshot_pg44.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by CrystalPain

hummm....
Maybe light also becomes a Death ***... Ryku kills him...

Posted by Arcadios

Translated: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=j4l5txux

Posted by CrystalPain

Quoting Arcadios: Translated: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=j4l5txux

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

One minute later it works fine. Try it again.

Posted by Your Grandma

If anyone wants to watch the anime go to deathnote.tv they even have the english version which is surprisingly not bad at all. the voices are a little different but you get used to them. also compared to the subs in the jap. version they are pretty much the same thing.

Posted by Kodachi

I have to say I thought the fake subs on the second opening for the english version were hilarious.

Posted by Hyperactive Poster

Of course it was, it was the English version.

Posted by addison

I recently just finished watching Death Note, but it was in a series.all the movies are on there of Death Note.......

I thought Light was cool right up until the point when he killed Lind L. Taylor. If he'd only killed people he knew to be criminals throughout the entire story, I'd have been sympathetic to him. In the end he was willing to kill anyone merely to save his own skin though, and that spells cowardice. He got what he deserved at the end.

Posted by Inuyasha

This show is awesome. Its definitly worth the watch.

Posted by hater9237

Quoting Inuyasha: This show is awesome. Its definitly worth the watch.

Yes it is. And everything about the show is amazing.