6000 till ...

Posted by Xenos

50k :O

Posted by Ant

At this rate, I'd say give it another 4 months or so. Things have been slowing down.

Posted by Xenos

o rly?

Posted by The Judge

You make really lame threads.

Posted by Xenos

It varies.

Posted by The Judge

I'll give you that.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Xenos: o rly?

ya rly. DA has been kinda boring lately. I dunno, I'm certianly not helping anything either. :(

Posted by Ant

I've also been lazy. not in a vgc mood exactly.

Posted by Omni

Should I post in this thread to increase the post count?

Posted by Omni

Wait, I just did.

Posted by Ant

I think I'd be happier if you didn't.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i think i would be happier if you all sucked my balls

also, i think its funny that i went to the trouble bold the first person singular, but not capitalise it. huh.

Posted by Ant

makes you look like an even bigger moron.

Posted by Roger Smith

DA sucks. Needs moar catgirls, futa, tentacles, loli, childrape, babyfucking, dreams that are destroyable, longcats, stick figures on top of steam rollers screaming WRYYYYYYYYYY, bizarre adventures, owls, cockmonglers, happy negros, closed pools, afros, snakes, planes, snakes on planes, tripfags, tripfags, 7head, and a rideman.

Posted by Ant

you fags can have 4chan now.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

DA needs less roger smith and everything he listed.

Posted by Zeta

Whoa, whoa, less tentacles and loli? **** you.

Posted by Roger Smith

See what you've done Vamp?

-takes jacket halfway off- Oh those fools! When will they learn!

Posted by The Judge

DA is not 4chan, and I'm personally getting sick of no one being able to make something humorous without referring to 4chan. It's sapped originality and wit from this place and just ended up turning every conversation, eventually, into a meme fest.

Seriously, I try to avoid using memes as often as possible. Now if I was psycho about it, I'd delete all 4chan referrences, but I'm not that diligent.

I'm pretty diligent when it comes to deleting things. THERE GOES 80% OF FUTURE POSTS

Posted by Ant

[COLOR="Red"]THIS IS A FLASH FLOOD WARNING FOR THE VENTURA COUNTY[/COLOR]

but not that diligent

Posted by Ant

EEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Posted by The Judge

Seriously. A modicum of intelligent conversation, actual discussion, and some real, bona fide humor in this place, like it USED to be before we got /b/f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cks sticking their massive foreheads in here would be absolutely dandy.

The only reason I care is this is the only section of this worthless site I visit, and when I can GUESS at what 5 pages of posts are about and be right without reading a single one, I find it annoying.

Posted by Ant

I enjoy the homemade meme's the most personally. something extra special about them. see fivehead.

Quoted post: Seriously. A modicum of intelligent conversation, actual discussion, and some real, bona fide humor in this place, like it USED to be before we got /b/****s sticking their massive foreheads in here would be absolutely dandy.

The only reason I care is this is the only section of this worthless site I visit, and when I can GUESS at what 5 pages of posts are about and be right without reading a single one, I find it annoying.

I'll agree. Then again, it's also annoying when I can now guess what half of your posts are going to be: *****ing and complaining. If it bothers you, do something about it. Start deleting posts, because, though I do agree, I honestly don't care.

Posted by The Judge

But I'm sooooooo[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]ooo lazy.

And fine. I'll end up being that mod that everyone hates and just delete anything that adds to the cancer that is killing DA and making it Mini 4chan instead of Mini VGC. Looks like you'll never see another post by LoS again. *zam*

And for the record, all I ever do is complain when I'm not being an arrogant assh[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]le. Though, that's not entirely true. I have a full spectrum of emotions. But on days like this, where I've been trapped inside all day, and I'm bored as hell, yeah, it's like that.

Then it's every day. Because the only recent posts from you that I can recall is *****ing about **** like this or various insults, whether serious or not.

Posted by The Judge

I'll give you that. And I'll let you know I've been sick for the past week, and abnormally tired due to work.

Also, the general feel of DA declining (as I previously explained) has irritated me. That helps.

Posted by Ant

cats have eyes.

Posted by Roger Smith

Tripfags......>_>

Posted by Ant

hmm. that makes sense in a way actually.

Posted by Roger Smith

[quote=Judge]let's start with this post

Lets start with your face.

ya want 2 grandma?

But yeah, Roger Smith, I'm deleting all posts made by you from now on. Basically, you're unfunny. Not only that, but you exude everything Derick is complaining of. You're basically that kid who shows up to the party after everyone has left and stopped caring. So cut it out or get out. Yeah?

Posted by The Judge

We do this on a regular basis with different members, it seems.

Only when warranted.

Posted by The Judge

How secular. I feel like old money.

Posted by Roger Smith

*** I love DA.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ya want 2 grandma?

But yeah, Roger Smith, I'm deleting all posts made by you from now on. Basically, you're unfunny. Not only that, but you exude everything Derick is complaining of. You're basically that kid who shows up to the party after everyone has left and stopped caring. So cut it out or get out. Yeah?

Well, fine then. I'll give you your way.

So, basically you want to remain unfunny, repeating old, worn out jokes? k

Posted by The Judge

I dunno, he gave you the Burger King offer.

lol

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Roger Smith: Needs moar futa.

I fixed your typo there.

Posted by Ant

sigh, you think it'd get old, but it doesn't.