Size: 120 MB [Roughly]

Content:[LIST]
[*]Hinterland
[*]Ruboto Industry
[*]Serenade for 1652
[*]Clair Obscur
[*]Leprechaun [Independant to the album]
[*] Imeperial White Winter Dwarf [Independant to the album][/LIST]Download:
[code]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FHS9QLEB[/code]_______________________________________________

Commentary:

Nig-ger-T [NegativeTrend, for those of you who don't know] recommended me this album a good year ago. For me, it serves as nostalgia since I remember sleeping to this music while I was adventuring in random forests up north in Oregon ... ever since then, everytime I feel bored or tired of this urban setting, I'd listen to these songs and I am instantly plunged back into the good ol' times ... good ol' times. There's a nice adventurous feeling to these songs - hence the name Hinterland, meaning a remote and undeveloped era [noun, for the impaired].

I found it to be a rather great selection; others would disagree. As far as the weaker points, I would have to say the vocals aren't the most amazing thing ever, but the melody of the tracks are very relaxing. Of course, there are the criticisms that it transitions to random **** at times, but that's for you to decide.

[X] Recommended.:chainsaw:

Posted by Omni

I realize I said I was going to bed, but I'm still here for some reason. Anyway, I will grab that tomorrow. You keep accidentally adding URL tags to your uploads. Watch out, because we're not supposed to do that. Okay? :)

Posted by Xenos

Huh, weird. I could have sworn I added code tags to it ... ah well. Odd.

Posted by Omni

You put code tags and URL tags.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh shi, I don't have those last two songs. Thanks.

Posted by Omni

Grabbed this yesterday, just listening to it now. So far, amazing stuff. I love it.

Posted by Shade

I'll pick it up, then.

Posted by Xenos

There are some other great bands that are similiar to this - I think one was called Anglagard. I wish I could find more of these ... but alas, I do not know where to look. If anyone does, please tell me! I try to hunt people down on Last.Fm, but they always ignore me. :(

Posted by Shade

Link to your last.fm?

Posted by Xenos

my name is kharam on there.

Posted by Shade

I love Imperial Winter White Dwarf. :D