Something interesting.

Posted by Litbut

I'm sure you've all heard of Beethoven and Evanescence. Beethoven's F

Posted by Tyler Durden

It's common for modern bands/groups to "borrow" material from another musician, of the past. Especially when said band had NO comparable talent to begin with.. Evanescence ****ing SUCKS!!

Posted by Litbut

No need to shoot stuff down. I just thought you people might've been interested in that.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Sorry Bass, no offense.

Posted by Shade

Heh.

And yeah, Evanescence does suck.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Shade32;555222]Heh.

And yeah, Evanescence does suck.

Do you ever post anything of meaningful sustenance; other than two-liners and a few quotes from other users?

Posted by Omni

He also posts lots of empty threats and airs of superiority. Anyways, I dislike Evanescence as well, but I never imagined they'd stoop to stealing classical music scores.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;555268]I dislike Evanescence as well, but I never imagined they'd stoop to stealing classical music scores.
I saw it coming, what could we expect; nu-metal girl whom has about as much flair for the scene as Charlotte Church. Spends more time on her outfits and costume design, than she does in her vocal material and music (entirety). ****, even Metallica was into robbing past-scores.. from Exodus.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Down The Sun: Do you ever post anything of meaningful sustenance; other than two-liners and a few quotes from other users?

Doesn't really matter to me if what I post on an internet forum is anywhere near meaningful. I try not to let it get to me.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting BassGS: No need to shoot stuff down. I just thought you people might've been interested in that.

Unless it's utter garbage like Evanescence. Then yes, there is a need. It's fine to use samples of famous classical music in your songs, as long as you don't butcher it into something horrendous and drop crappy 5th grader lyrics all over it.

Posted by Omni

I remember Dexter told me to listen to that song and I had to turn it off after like a minute because it was pretty excruciating to listen to. :(

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Down The Sun: ****, even Metallica was into robbing past-scores.. from Exodus.

And they got ****ed at us for stealing theirs :P

(Reference to the Napster Trial)

but eh, I don't really care if they do. I still like Evanesence, I love Amy Lee, and I will continue downloading their music :D