Re: Story of my life.

Posted by Trigger

TL;DR most of it.

I don't know what's stupider: you calling Vampiro an idiot for not being positive about your sob story or you inserting non-essential notes about how many times you "pleased" her and "made out" with her. He may not be positive and have constructive feedback that you expected out of an online gaming forum but he didn't need to pump his cock several inches more in his responses to feel better about himself, either.

On another note, I've been dickslapped by my partner before, both of us have never laughed so hard in our lives. Oh, God, it was the funniest thing I have ever experienced ...the sound it makes... priceless!

[spoiler]Oh no! Did I just boost my ego by divulging dirty secrets? oh shi![/spoiler]

Posted by Fate

At least you did it willingly. When I was dickslapped, it was out of nowhere.

Posted by Draxamus

Quoting Fate: At least you did it willingly. When I was dickslapped, it was out of nowhere.

I thought you'd be the type to enjoy a surprise dickslap!

Posted by zargathos

Trigger- Once again I'l let the response "tl;dr" speak volumes about yourself. If you are unable to read a post, you shouldn't bother replying to begin with.
That aside: I don't see what's stupider- your arrogant allegiance to VVE or how you would let such minute details in the story bother you. Much like you, the reason he doesn't contribute to the thread is because he didn't read the first post. So in essence, he's voicing his opinion despite being clueless on what his opinion is being voiced. And tell me where exactly did I directly call him an idiot?

As for the nonessential notes, no they're not bragging. If I have to brag about sex to a video game message board, the world needs help. I threw them in to break the monotony of the story and to show the feelings and emotions we had at the time. Sorry you're mistaken if you think every comment about sex is bragging. My ego's high enough as it is, it doesn't need boosting. Thanks.
And don't you agree you're contradicting yourself and making yourself look hypocritical by criticizing me for telling "TMI" while you freely and willingly discuss being dickslapped?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Actually, I respect VVE as much as Draxamus and Zac. I just remember he used to be fairly intelligent in his posts, and I'm kind of wondering how and when he made his transition from a respected member to a common troll.

Give me something I care to put time and thought into and you'll see something fairly intelligent from me. Sorry, but I don't know you at all, so it's hard for me to invest any of my time reading a long winded post by someone I don't care about at all, then follow it up with a heartfelt "aw" of sympathy. I probably can't even relate to your situation, nor would want to from the sounds of it.

wai-

Posted by Omni

There's a difference between a TL;DR being used because someone is illiterate and because they think you're an idiot after reading a portion of your post. Automatically assuming they're ignorant implies your own ignorance. Quick, now's your chance to flame me and call me ignorant. Too bad, cuz I actually read your entire post just to satisfy your lame expectations.

I think you're annoying and you need to learn how to stay on topic if you want people to take your stories seriously. For example, you're trying to be serious and act like this story is a big, important happening, and yet you feel the need to brag about lame, probably false sexual conquests in mid-story to satisfy your own ego and hope to look good. Then you want to tell Vampiro he's a troll. He's a more worthwhile member than you will ever be.

Trigger is right, if your story was pointless and trivial to her interests from the start, she can TL;DR all she wants. It's kind of like when you start reading a book or watching a movie and it turns out that it sucks, so you decide not to finish it. I'm sure you've done that at least once in your life. If you feel the need to brag about sexual conquests over the internet in the middle of what is supposed to be an intelligent post, you're the one who is ignorant.

Basically, the members you're calling idiots are more intelligent, topical, and way more respectable than you. Good day, I'm sure you're gonna flame me now. Guess what? LOL...Internets, so big ****in' deal, buddy.

Posted by Iris

Wow, Zarg, the way you totally told us personal information was really lame and loserish. I bet your penis is really small and that's why you talk about it so much. If you were as cool as me and my friends I might've read your post, but you're not. I'm not even responding to you because my time is too precious.

Christ, get the 2 liters out of your bums. This "serious business" stuff isn't any funnier than it was to begin with. If you don't care about a thread then you don't have to act like an idiot in it unless you're trying to prove something. After a few years you're allowed to open up with people you make friends with, rather than anonymously building up a virtual ego. Get over yourselves and stop being so immature.

PHM: tl;dr

Posted by Omni

Quoting Iris: PHM: tl;dr

Iris, stop being ignorant. This is the internets and you have to take what I say seriously. Seriously! Stop ignoring me! You're such a troll! :mad:

But I am trying to prove something. Duh

Posted by Iris

Seriously, I want to know exactly how old you guys really are. Internet or no, there's a time and a place to act like a dick. If some one's asking for opinions on something important in their life then the common, mature thing to do would be to give it, or like Zargathos said, try lightening the mood. Were you dropped on your head as a child, or do you honestly not see how stupid you look coming in here, starting a big fuss for absolutely no reason?

Jesus Christ, I hate this generation.

Posted by Oforia

Iris:
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=417891&postcount=1

Posted by zargathos

VVE- You're missing the point that I've been trying to make for the past three pages: If you don't say anything worthwhile regarding the subject then say nothing at all. Unless, you know, you think being generally useless and annoying makes you more respected. My apologies, I didn't know your presence in this thread was cherished.

PHM- I disagree but I figure it's pointless to argue my opinion anyway, since people generally are pretty stubborn about their own opinions. As for your analogy to reading a book or watching a movie, of course it's not for everyone. They can put it down and simply say "it's not for me."
However, watching the first few minutes of a movie and going out of your way to review it saying it's a terrible movie is unwarranted.
Personally I don't care if people ignore my post- but if you're ignoring it why do you find it necessary to put in your two cents when you haven't earned them?
As for being a more respected member than I am, I don't think everyone will agree with you on that.

Quoted post: Seriously, I want to know exactly how old you guys really are. Internet or no, there's a time and a place to act like a dick. If some one's asking for opinions on something important in their life then the common, mature thing to do would be to give it, or like Zargathos said, try lightening the mood. Were you dropped on your head as a child, or do you honestly not see how stupid you look coming in here, starting a big fuss for absolutely no reason?

Maybe he shouldn't take things said so seriously, especially if he intends to share his feelings and happenings on the internet. It was pretty simply to ignore my "I am ignorant" (which was just making fun of him for calling someone who says "tl:dr" "ignorant,") but no. Heck, you and him are the only ones making a big fuss over nothing. Calm down, "don't feed the trolls" as they say.

Quoted post: VVE- You're missing the point that I've been trying to make for the past three pages: If you don't say anything worthwhile regarding the subject then say nothing at all. Unless, you know, you think being generally useless and annoying makes you more respected. My apologies, I didn't know your presence in this thread was cherished.

I'd hope it doesn't make me respected, that would be fairly backwards, wouldn't it? I just thought it was a rather humorous way to start out a dead serious topic with the word "ignorant" in response to anyone who may say "tl;dr." I don't have anything worthwhile to say when I don't think what you have to say is worthwhile to read. Huh, go figure. Still, there's no restrictions on where and when I can and cannot post. If I feel like posting in this thread, I can. if a mod has a problem with it, delete it. But apparently I didn't break any rules. So I guess I'm allowed to post in this one specific thread. I was on topic anyways, right?

Posted by Iris

It's not polite, and it can be irritating, but there's nothing wrong with it.

It's giving a quick glance over a long post and *****ing about unrelated things which annoys me, rather than joking around on a touchy subject. I honestly don't know why so many people make "I didn't read your post but it was stupid" rants.

Quoted post: It's not polite, and it can be irritating, but there's nothing wrong with it.

It's giving a quick glance over a long post and *****ing about unrelated things which annoys me, rather than joking around on a touchy subject. I honestly don't know why so many people make "I didn't read your post but it was stupid" rants.

I find what you're doing to be absolutely hilarious. It's easy to ignore what I say, so Zarg can still go on and comment on what others, especially those who are serious, have to say. You however, you actually give me a reason to keep posting. You should know by now I enjoy pointless arguments, so what do you do? You give me one. In a way, as ant said in your rep comment, you're ruining this thread, not me. Though, if anything, you're certainly letting me. Well done. You've defeated your whole purpose before it could even get off the ground.

Also, I didn't glance. It's the first ****ing line. If he wanted me to actually give a ****, he should know how to create an opening sentence. Spoilers: it doesn't involve the word "ignorant."

Well played.

Posted by Iris

Not ruining it any more than you are, since we're bothing instigating and like to argue. At least I can split. :kiss:

Posted by Oforia

No, you are ruining it more, because just about everything you say is either hypocritical or flat out stupid.

Posted by zargathos

I like this new thread.
Particularly for the title.

Quoted post: Not ruining it any more than you are, since we're bothing instigating and like to argue. At least I can split.

Difference being: I don't care if I ruin it. Your whole point, however, was the fact that what I was doing was irritating and basically ruining a perfectly good thread. Read Mixman's post, i.e. the part that says "hypocritical." Because that word sums it up pretty well. You so suck at arguments. I love it.

Posted by Ant

meh. your whole form of argument is so augmented from what is considered a normal argument they can never really win. you basically just say this is stupid that we're arguging but I won't stop, so it puts them in an awkward position in which it makes them look stupid if they continue to keep arguing with some who doesn't give a crap so what's the point if nothing is going to get proven so why bother in which case it always ends up with you winning.

Because if you're arguing about something that has a point (read: an end) then by the second or third post, you already know the result. Someone will always be wrong from the outset, just as one will always be right. The next fifty posts are completely pointless. The winner was decided the second the topic was brought up. But if the argument is pure opinion, there is no winner or loser. Then again, maybe I only understand this logic. It be good logic nonetheless.

idk, I took debate for years. It got boring after awhile because you always knew who was right and who was wrong before the debate ever began. Winning isn't really the point, technically, but you know it is. It doesn't matter who has the better argument in the end, rather, who one. No matter what anyone might say.

Posted by Oforia

Or an argument with Iris, where she is stupid enough to keep arguing over nothing. This is why so many threads are ruined, yet, she decides to be hypocritical about the situation by blame shifting. Which in turn, I guess you can say, makes her look even more stupid?

edit: ninja'd

Yeah, the only ones that will indulge me are Iris and Kod. But Kod's not around anymore. Still, I guess that alone speaks volumes, eh?

Posted by zargathos

Whether she's right or wrong gives you no justification for directly making personal attacks on her. This arguing is pointless; there's nothing that hasn't been said already. Any further posts would be redundant and would have no purpose but to spark further tension.
Back on the topic of dickslapping?

Posted by Oforia

Quoted post: Yeah, the only ones that will indulge me are Iris and Kod. But Kod's not around anymore. Still, I guess that alone speaks volumes, eh?

It's because Iris always has to post some ridiculous drawn out comment in a thread, trying to look smart, but only proving that she is more of a gypsy.

Posted by Iris

It's winning if you ruin the thread in the first place, but if it's already sidetracked then calling you out for it = losing argument? You weren't breaking any rules, and your posts obviously weren't going ignored, so deleting would be irresponsible and not responding wouldn't help the situation anyways.

I don't ever remember saying I was a hero, saving the thread from horrible, unrelated discussion, so how am being a hypocrite when I never say I'm any better. It's unpreventable, so... When in Rome, you know?

Mixman: It takes 2 to argue. When the subject is dropped, it's dropped, but when one side continues to post about it then the other is no more to blame for doing the same thing.

Posted by Oforia

You are a hypocrite because you criticize other people by making personal attacks, and then when your faults are pointed out, you result to blame shifting, which only reflects arrogance.

Posted by Iris

I haven't been making personal attacks, unlike some people who up and nowhere form a grudge against some one who doesn't care about them.

And if you're going to bring up hypocrites and blame shifting in the same post, you'd better realize you're just as guilty.

Posted by Ant

you best respect.

Posted by Shade

This thread was ruined when dickslapping was dropped.

Posted by Iris

And before any "you just blamed me omg blame shifter" posts pop up, you might want to check out exactly how to argue. It's a moot point.

Posted by Shade

It's a moo point. Like a cow's opinion, just doesn't matter. lol friends

Posted by Oforia

[quote]I haven't been making personal attacks, unlike some people who up and nowhere form a grudge against some one who doesn't care about them.Oh yeah? What about these personal attacks?
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=554516&postcount=41
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=554855&postcount=7
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=554867&postcount=10

[quote] And if you're going to bring up hypocrites and blame shifting in the same post, [SIZE=3]you'd better realize you're just as guilty.[/SIZE]
There you go again! Trying to point out the faults in everyone else, which as I said before, reflects arrogance. :D

Quoted post: And before any "you just blamed me omg blame shifter" posts pop up, you might want to check out exactly how to argue. It's a moot point.

Don't even try to act smart.

Posted by G-Sides

i, for one, have never been dickslapped.

Posted by Shade

There's a first time for everything, bby. :cool:

Posted by G-Sides

-_-

Posted by Iris

[quote=Mixman;554935]Oh yeah? What about these personal attacks?
[URL]http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=554516&postcount=41[/URL]
[URL]http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=554855&postcount=7[/URL]
[URL]http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=554867&postcount=10[/URL]
First one is simply me surprised that you're not legally considered a child. If you think that qualifies as a personal attack then you've got a lot of people to hold accountable for hurt feelings and emotional boo-boos.

The last ones are directed at multiple individuals and I'm not seeing how I'm using something personal against them, whereas they're insulting my friend in the same threads about his personal life.
[quote]There you go again! Trying to point out the faults in everyone else, which as I said before, reflects arrogance. :D
So saying I'm not innocent but neither are you means I'm less innocent for pointing out a fact? Well okay, you can go ahead and walk in circles around this basic concept, and it doesn't make me any more arrogant or you any more right, but you're just wasting time. Then again, time could be better spent counting the amount of fibers on a rug.
[quote]Don't even try to act smart.
How was that an attempt to be witty or clever? That's simply what you do in an argument, say why it's not your fault and/or it's some one else's. Are you seriously this dumb?

Posted by Shade

Iris, just lock this ****ing thread already. I actually think I'm starting to lose IQ points.

Posted by Oforia

[quote]First one is simply me surprised that you're not legally considered a child. If you think that qualifies as a personal attack then you've got a lot of people to hold accountable for hurt feelings and emotional boo-boos.

The last ones are directed at multiple individuals and I'm not seeing how I'm using something personal against them, whereas they're insulting my friend in the same threads about his personal life.So assuming that I have no friends is only you surprised that I am not legally considered a child? Nice try but no cigar.

I can't think of anyone else that has made any personal attacks on me, on this forum. You are the only one that comes to mind, so you are the only one i should hold accountable.

Oh, and about your friend...
They were mainly saying he should have left the part about being good at sex out of the story, if he wanted to be taken seriously.

I can see that you are just using others as an excuse to lash out and insult people. By your logic, you remind me of the preschool kids who get in trouble and their only response is, "Well...Johnny did it to, so I'm not the only one!!!" Iris, I am not as guilty as you, because I don't do this on a consistent basis. You however, are constantly using your arrogance to put others at fault, in order to justify your actions. By personally attacking me, you try to make yourself look all big and bad, when anyone can look at what I said was obviously a joke. I do not use blame shifting to justify everything that I do; therefore, I am not a hypocrite like you.

[quote]
So saying I'm not innocent but neither are you means I'm less innocent for pointing out a fact? Well okay, you can go ahead and walk in circles around this basic concept, and it doesn't make me any more arrogant or you any more right, but you're just wasting time. Then again, time could be better spent counting the amount of fibers on a rug. I'm not walking in circles around anything, because I'm directly confronting you. While you're down there counting fibers, don't forget to try and shove this under the rug like you do everything else.

[quote]How was that an attempt to be witty or clever? That's simply what you do in an argument, say why it's not your fault and/or it's some one else's. Are you seriously this dumb?I'm not being witty, I'm being honest. It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between jokes, facts, and insults, but there's a reason so many people dislike you. You're annoying and not worthy to be any kind of moderator on any kind of forum. You don't win an argument by blame shifting. That is why Vampiro pointed out, that you are so bad at arguing. The more you blame shift, the more you look like a douche. You are not only blaming others, but you are also just using others to justify why what you did was alright, even though you know it was wrong. Quit trying to act all tough.

Posted by zargathos

Quoting Mixman:
Oh, and about your friend...
They were mainly saying he should have left the part about being good at sex out of the story, if he wanted to be taken seriously.

Yawn, I'm not going to try to give my justification for this one again.
Please reread.

Posted by Shade

Shut up.
EDIT: ninja'd

Posted by mis0

This thread basically sums up everything I hate about VGC. People being stupid for the sake of being stupid. AMAZING!

And there are no hugs here; only repetitive, boring, drawn out, and pointless arguments.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Misoxeny: And there are no hugs here; only repetitive, boring, drawn out, and pointless arguments.

Miso, I'll be more than happy to hug you. I've hugged men before. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to do it.

Posted by zargathos

Misoxeny, the title details the thread in chronological order. First, there was dickslapping. Now we're still on what would be a phase two: complaining. Hugs, cake and punch will come later on.
Unless you want to take a step back and go to the dickslapping again. I figure while it's just as questionable as this arguing, it's amusing at least.

Posted by Shade

There wasn't enough dickslapping, and there's way too much complaining.

Somebody point me to the punch bowl, please.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Mixman;554954]So assuming that I have no friends is only you surprised that I am not legally considered a child? Nice try but no cigar.

I can't think of anyone else that has made any personal attacks on me, on this forum. You are the only one that comes to mind, so you are the only one i should hold accountable.
I don't know much about you, so it'd be difficult to come up with anything to make a personal attack. If simple assumptions based off your attitude towards me count as a personal attack then you're overreacting and full of ****.
[quote]I can see that you are just using others as an excuse to lash out and insult people. By your logic, you remind me of the preschool kids who get in trouble and their only response is, "Well...Johnny did it to, so I'm not the only one!!!" Iris, I am not as guilty as you, because I don't do this on a consistent basis. You however, are constantly using your arrogance to put others at fault, in order to justify your actions. By personally attacking me, you try to make yourself look all big and bad, when anyone can look at what I said was obviously a joke. I do not use blame shifting to justify everything that I do; therefore, I am not a hypocrite like you.
You're right, I do use others as an excuse to be mean. What you don't understand is that alone counts as justification if you think the person deserved it. I'm consistently mean to those who I don't like. It's not a high and mighty type of act, I just don't like those people.

As for you joking around, you can ask PHM about that. You carried on the joke while I remained polite for a few posts. I figured it wasn't a joke, mainly because I was already in a bad mood from the exact thing you were joking about, so I lashed out. If you were joking, I'm sorry. I was under the impression that you weren't, which is why I dropped the subject once you said you were.
[quote]I'm not walking in circles around anything, because I'm directly confronting you. While you're down there counting fibers, don't forget to try and shove this under the rug like you do everything else.
You're confronting me about playing the blame game, as if it were some abnormal thing for anyone to do in an argument. When the topic of the argument is the people arguing, how do you figure you should respond? With links to charts and definitions?
[quote]I'm not being witty, I'm being honest. It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between jokes, facts, and insults, but there's a reason so many people dislike you. You're annoying and not worthy to be any kind of moderator on any kind of forum. You don't win an argument by blame shifting. That is why Vampiro pointed out, that you are so bad at arguing. The more you blame shift, the more you look like a douche. You are not only blaming others, but you are also just using others to justify why what you did was alright, even though you know it was wrong. Quit trying to act all tough.
I wasn't saying you were being witty, but that you were saying I was attempting to. I was stating that the point you were trying to make wasn't at all logical. I know there's plenty of people who dislike me, and there's plenty of people I dislike. Hate to break it to you, but I don't lose any sleep from it. And if you're going to accuse me of blame shifting, once again, look at yourself and others. I don't give a **** what you think, or that I'm also pointing the finger at some one, but you must be pretty deluded if you think the whole situation falls on me.

Posted by Shade

Everyone loses. Lock thread.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Iris: As for you joking around, you can ask PHM about that.

Hey, please don't involve me anymore. I'm not arguing, and I don't like being included! :(

Posted by zargathos

Quoting Shade32: Everyone loses. Lock thread.

Just let them do their thing, you're not helping by posting 'lock thread' every other post.
If Iris were to lock the thread after she responds to the one she's arguing with, she would look domineering. If she were to lock the thread without responding to something, she would look likes she had resigned even if she didn't agree.
Keep in mind, ladies and gentlemen- just because someone gets the last word in an argument, it doesn't necessarily mean they win.

Posted by Shade

I've said it twice. They've reiterated the same point probably ten times by now. :cookie:

Posted by zargathos

Quoting Shade32: I've said it twice. They've reiterated the same point probably ten times by now. :cookie:

You've reiterated the same point about ten times now as well. :jesse:

Posted by Oforia

[quote=Iris;554969]I don't know much about you, so it'd be difficult to come up with anything to make a personal attack. If simple assumptions based off your attitude towards me count as a personal attack then you're overreacting and full of ****.

You're right, I do use others as an excuse to be mean. What you don't understand is that alone counts as justification if you think the person deserved it. I'm consistently mean to those who I don't like. It's not a high and mighty type of act, I just don't like those people.

As for you joking around, you can ask PHM about that. You carried on the joke while I remained polite for a few posts. I figured it wasn't a joke, mainly because I was already in a bad mood from the exact thing you were joking about, so I lashed out. If you were joking, I'm sorry. I was under the impression that you weren't, which is why I dropped the subject once you said you were.
Alright, I can understand that. Finally you see where I am coming from.

[quote=Iris;554969]
You're confronting me about playing the blame game, as if it were some abnormal thing for anyone to do in an argument. When the topic of the argument is the people arguing, how do you figure you should respond? With links to charts and definitions?

Well, don't put your problems on everyone else. You did good in this post by actually saying "sorry" for making personal attacks, that were unnecessary. If it makes you feel any better, I will apologize for making personal attacks against you in the past few posts; however, I doubt it really makes it difference.

[quote=Iris;554969]
I wasn't saying you were being witty, but that you were saying I was attempting to. I was stating that the point you were trying to make wasn't at all logical. I know there's plenty of people who dislike me, and there's plenty of people I dislike. Hate to break it to you, but I don't lose any sleep from it. And if you're going to accuse me of blame shifting, once again, look at yourself and others. I don't give a **** what you think, or that I'm also pointing the finger at some one, but you must be pretty deluded if you think the whole situation falls on me.
TBQH, I don't think any of this falls on me. It just ****ed me off when you started making personal attacks at me, over what I thought, was obviously a joke. That is what made me lash out. I figured you just thought I was just another noob who was easy to target, and that is why I retaliated.

I am leaving now, so if you want to continue this arguement, you can. Just note, you will be arguing with yourself.

Posted by zargathos

Cue the 'hugs tiem plees' cat.

Posted by Shade

Hug Time!

What happens after the hugs? Do we go back to dickslapping?

Posted by KoH

You guys all ****ing suck.

Except for Shade and a few others. You kick ***.

Posted by Shade

lol ilu too

Posted by Omni

Which group of people am I in, KoH? Oh, and thankfully you've changed that ugly avatar finally. Anything is better than that. Oh, in before you say something about mine.

Posted by Trigger

Three pages and only one post by Trigger. Funny how it only takes one post of mine for Iris to split a thread and allow three pages of bickering to continue. Oh well, at least I have my own dickslapping thread now. :cookie:

Have fun fighting in your own split thread, Iris. You may as well continue to give my post some real reason to be split.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;554989]Which group of people am I in, KoH? Oh, and thankfully you've changed that ugly avatar finally. Anything is better than that. Oh, in before you say something about mine.

You're a faggot.

And actually, if you're saying that Zarg's incredibly detailed post regarding his sexual life was completely unnecessary... I totally agree. :) Therefore, you are included in the "kickass" criteria.

Posted by zargathos

Quoting KoH: And actually, if you're saying that Zarg's incredibly detailed post regarding his sexual life was completely unnecessary... I totally agree. :) Therefore, you are included in the "kickass" criteria.

Ha, well I'm a very detail-oriented person. That, plus the alcohol made more open and honest than I usually am. So shut up before I dickslap you and bring us full circle k <3

Posted by KoH

[quote=zargathos;554993]Ha, well I'm a very detail-oriented person. That, plus the alcohol made more open and honest than I usually am. So shut up before I dickslap you and bring us full circle k <3

Will you laugh just as hard or harder than when you did it to the girl?

Posted by zargathos

Quoting KoH: Will you laugh just as hard or harder than when you did it to the girl?

I won't be laughing. I'd be questioning my sexuality for dickslapping a dude.

Posted by Ant

I just had a dream where I went down this huge waterslide. IT was pretty amazing.

Posted by KoH

[quote=zargathos;554995]I won't be laughing. I'd be questioning my sexuality for dickslapping a dude.

According to your threat, I guess you're pretty gay, huh? :(

<3 <------- That's a heart.

Posted by zargathos

Quoting KoH: According to your threat, I guess you're pretty gay, huh? :(

<3 <------- That's a heart.

I'd wager I'm not. I'm fairly certain I'd know if I were gay.
I should dickslap you just for saying that.

Quoted post: Whether she's right or wrong gives you no justification for directly making personal attacks on her. This arguing is pointless; there's nothing that hasn't been said already. Any further posts would be redundant and would have no purpose but to spark further tension.
Back on the topic of dickslapping?

Tension? She should know by now I'm not serious. Any "personal attack" I throw at her, or really anyone for that matter, doesn't mean ****, because, well, I don't mean it.

But seriously, I'm in love with her. This is how I show my affection.

Quoted post: It's winning if you ruin the thread in the first place, but if it's already sidetracked then calling you out for it = losing argument?

Didn't I just say there can be no winner or loser? That's why I like these arguments we have. There's no point. No one can win, no one can lose, because neither of us are right or wrong. It's all pure opinion.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's all this faggotry? Did a whole bunch of new people just ruin this ****?

lol

Posted by zargathos

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's all this faggotry? Did a whole bunch of new people just ruin this ****?

lol

Who's new? And what's gay about dickslapping a dude?
It's not like I'm going to enjoy it or anything. Really.

Trust me, you don't think you will, but then you do. It's the feeling of utter degradation. It's quite wonderful.

Posted by zargathos

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Trust me, you don't think you will, but then you do. It's the feeling of utter degradation. It's quite wonderful.

Why, do you want to try it?
You're getting slapped first.

Try it? I've been getting a light slap on the cheek ever other week for the past six years.

Posted by Iris

Oh right, you still live with your parents.

Posted by Ant

F[COLOR="Lime"]U[/COLOR]CK ME?

Quoted post: Oh right, you still live with your parents.

Well, just my mom. Which is really why it's so great. How many sons can say they get a little dickslap from their mom? Not many.

Posted by mis0

**** YOU?

Posted by KoH

Miso loses the battle with Ant for not being able to grasp the concept of bypassing the sensor.

[quote=Iris;555047]Oh right, you still live with your parents.

Someone's feeling left out. :(

Posted by Omni

Quoting KoH: Someone's feeling left out. :(

Why don't you go ahead and make her feel included?

Posted by Shade

I don't see a way.

Posted by Pit

tl:dr, this thread about dickslapping?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I would like to interject at this point to say that Trigger is a bitch. Whatever is wrong, it's probably her fault. That is all.

Posted by G-Sides

would you like a dickslap, bj? :o

Posted by mis0

Quoting KoH: Miso loses the battle with Ant for not being able to grasp the concept of bypassing the sensor.

Someone's feeling left out. :(

fuck you. I didn't remember the color-code I use for my font and I didn't want it to look mis-matched. DO I WIN NOW :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

That's why I use easy to remember colors like black.

Posted by Slade

White's pretty easy to remember, too.

And I just read all this ****. I waste too much time. But I <3 you all.

Quoted post: would you like a dickslap, bj? :o

dickslaps are a given during bjs.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: I would like to interject at this point to say that Trigger is a bitch. Whatever is wrong, it's probably her fault. That is all.

You're just saying that because you know she wouldn't think of even visiting -your- southern hemisphere.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: dickslaps are a given during bjs.

well yes.
yes they are.
would you like a dickslap, vampiro v. empire? :o

From you? No thank you.

Posted by G-Sides

you know what? that hurts. it really does.
ALL I WANTED WAS TO ****ING LIGHTLY SLAP MY COCK ONTO YOUR CHEEKS, PERHAPS FOREHEAD
AND YOU DENY ME OF THAT?
WELL **** YOU
**** YOU VAMPIRO
YOU

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Raptor: You're just saying that because you know she wouldn't think of even visiting -your- southern hemisphere.

I wouldn't give her the honor... at least if I did I'd be able to brag "the smartest thing that ever came out of her mouth was my dick." (Tuckermax.com)

Quoted post: PERHAPS FOREHEAD

... Hm, I don't believe I've tried that one yet.

Posted by Slade

Forehead? Try a 5head. ****, man