Leafeon and Glaceon

Posted by Zeta

http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/470.shtml
http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/471.shtml

So now it's possible to have a whole team of Eevee evos but OH **** THERE'S SEVEN OF THEM AND YOU CAN ONLY CARRY SIX!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Leafeon? Studiest ****ing name ever. Also, grass pokemon suck.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

none of them, and who stills like pokemon i mean comon!!!! The only people that like pokemon is young people, its soooo stupid

Posted by Zeta

Ah, the typical "Pokemon is for little kids" idiot. Didn't think I'd ever run into one here.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

i mean whats soo great about it?

Posted by Zeta

The competitiveness. The series has evolved from just being a cute little collection game into the RPG version of Super Smash Bros, Halo, or whatever else has huge tournaments.

Plus getting every Pokemon legitimately is still pretty much the biggest bragging right possible in the video game community.

"lol for kids" aside, they're actually very solid RPGs. It's also, still, one of the highest selling franchises ever.

also, lol 21 and buying diamond.

Posted by veritas

They have to make new pokemon so people will actually look forward to something. Having the same pokemon every game gets boring.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

vampiro? do u have a life??? do u have a girlfriend???? if so is she a 12 year old, acne faced, girl that also likes pokemon? the games suck i mean comon, oh look at me im running, and oh wait!!!! BATTLE, thats all u do is battle and walk and beat gym leaders or whatever, play a real mans game like halo2, *** of war 2, gears of war, rainbow 6 vegas, or if u would rather play a pokemon game

Posted by muffla

ur the dummest noob ever, im 16 and im getting diamond

Posted by Zeta

Fun fact: Most of Halo and God of War's fanbase is made up of 12-14 year olds, so I guess those games are pretty childish. :cookie:

"Real men" play any game, no matter how non-violent and "childish" it seems. Games that try to attract gamers mainly with blood and sex are the real kiddy games.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

i bet u dont have a life either, everybody just thinks that vampiro is always right, but u know what hes not, u guys just respect him because of him being on here 24/7 and has like 21 thousand posts, u guys just want to fit in, so i will give u alot of time to think of that, do u want to be playing pokemon games all ur life, or do u want to get out there and do somthing with ur life, like go out and play sports, go get ur own girlfriend, because i bet theres someone right now just waiting for u, but ur not going to do anything because u want to play video games alllllll day, people will remember u for that, saying "yeah he played video games all day, inculding pokemon games until he was 25, when he actually met a girl and married her and learned responsibility in his life" or do u want people to say like " Yeah he was a great kid to hang out with, i really liked him, he has a good life, a good girlfriend, and doesnt sit at home playing video games, getting fat, and playing pokemon games" man its time to get up and get rid of all of your pokemon games, because at 16 17 or even 21 years old whos going to possibly play pokemon games with u? so think about it, whos really the immature one u or me? thats the question

Quoted post: vampiro? do u have a life??? do u have a girlfriend???? if so is she a 12 year old, acne faced, girl that also likes pokemon? the games suck i mean comon, oh look at me im running, and oh wait!!!! BATTLE, thats all u do is battle and walk and beat gym leaders or whatever, play a real mans game like halo2, *** of war 2, gears of war, rainbow 6 vegas, or if u would rather play a pokemon game

Hahaha, oh wow.

Posted by Zeta

lol Wall of text.

Quoting XxLionheartXx: i bet u dont have a life either, everybody just thinks that vampiro is always right, but u know what hes not, u guys just respect him because of him being on here 24/7 and has like 21 thousand posts, u guys just want to fit in,

Respect has nothing to do with this. If Vamp said Pokemon was childish, I wouldn't jump over to the "lol pokemans iz for litle kidz" group.

[quote] so i will give u alot of time to think of that, do u want to be playing pokemon games all ur life, or do u want to get out there and do somthing with ur life, like go out and play sports, go get ur own girlfriend, because i bet theres someone right now just waiting for u, but ur not going to do anything because u want to play video games alllllll day, people will remember u for that, saying "yeah he played video games all day, inculding pokemon games until he was 25, when he actually met a girl and married her and learned responsibility in his life" or do u want people to say like " Yeah he was a great kid to hang out with, i really liked him, he has a good life, a good girlfriend, and doesnt sit at home playing video games, getting fat, and playing pokemon games"

Hey, you're posting on a video game forum! I guess that means you play video games and don't have a life. :)

[quote]man its time to get up and get rid of all of your pokemon games, because at 16 17 or even 21 years old whos going to possibly play pokemon games with u?

You are woefully ignorant. Tons of people still play Pokemon, regardless of age. The fanbase has only gotten bigger over the years.
[quote]so think about it, whos really the immature one u or me? thats the question

You are, even moreso because of the piece of shit arguement you just presented and your horrible grammar. It's "you", not "u".

Posted by Shade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Hahaha, oh wow.

He's kinda right Vamp. You still owe me a game of Gears.

I like Leafeon. =/

Right about what? All I ever play these days is R6 and GRAW 2

Posted by veritas

is R6 good

Posted by Shade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Right about what? All I ever play these days is R6 and GRAW 2

We sent you a game invite and you said you'd join in about 45 minutes, and yeah.

Yeah, because Gears sucks I don't want to play it. But I did plan to, but then Stinger came onto Rainbow Six and yeah.

Posted by Shade

lol k
i should totally mod this board

Posted by protomanv4

Glaceon, because leafeon has some better attacks than glaceon. Who cares what age you are, In the 10 ann. mall toruny. a 22 year old won the mall tourny. but not the ny one.Halo are played by kids i know bueause i played it with my friend when i was like 9, 8, or 10.(can't remember)

Posted by cool gamer dad

I voted Glaceon, because having a leaf pokemon that actually works would be pretty cool. But now I'm thinking Umbreon, because he's more annoying than useful.

Posted by Shade

But he's the most badass of all of them!

...in looks, anyway.

Posted by streak101

I'd have to leave out Umbreon, I never found it of any use in my team, for any pokemon game, especially for colisseum and xd....it's probably of alot use to other people, but not for me.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I'd go with Espeon because I just love any type of Psychic Pokemon out there. Umbreon would be my second choice. The new moves in D/P make Umbreon even all the more fun to play with. I'm not a big fan of the two new evolutions. :( I like Glaceon's look, but meh, just a fan of grass and ice types because I always have a fire Pokemon with me in my party and if I don't I have Pokemon that know fire moves. So those two types don't really appeal to me. I could make good use of any other type however, with the exception of Vaporion.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting XxLionheartXx: vampiro? do u have a life??? do u have a girlfriend???? if so is she a 12 year old, acne faced, girl that also likes pokemon? the games suck i mean comon, oh look at me im running, and oh wait!!!! BATTLE, thats all u do is battle and walk and beat gym leaders or whatever, play a real mans game like halo2, *** of war 2, gears of war, rainbow 6 vegas, or if u would rather play a pokemon game

PLASMA GUNS AND ALIENS
PLASMA GUNS AND ALIENS 2: AFTERMATH
PLASMA GUNS AND ALIENS 3: THE REVENGE OF THE ALIENS
PLASMA GUNS AND ALIENS 4: EXTINCTION: ANNIHILATION: THE SECOND REVENGE
PLASMA GUNS AND ALIENS 5: PLASMA GUNS AND ALIENS IN A TIME MACHINE

Yeah those are some of my favourite games man

Posted by Klarth

[quote]at 16 17 or even 21 years old whos going to possibly play pokemon games with u?
[url]www.serebii.net[/url]

I dunno, I can only count a few thousand off the top of my head!

Posted by Pit

I'm 19 and have a girlfriend, very active social life, plenty of friends, go to work, and go to school, and also play various games ranging from E to M.

Pokemon is just fun.

Espeon ****ing blows.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Pit: I'm 19 and have a girlfriend, very active social life, plenty of friends, go to work, and go to school, and also play various games ranging from E to M.

Pokemon is just fun.

Espeon ****ing blows.

Quiet Pit no one asked you. :p: I'd like to see you fight my Espeon, I'll freaking pwn you.

Posted by Pit

Espeons a *****, like you, ho.

Posted by Zeta

My Colosseum Espeon rapes anything that gets within a mile of it.

... Can't say the same for my Umbreon, though. =/

Posted by Roxas23857

I like both of them. They both look cool.
But if I was to get one who has better moves and stats?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Zeta: My Colosseum Espeon rapes anything that gets within a mile of it.

... Can't say the same for my Umbreon, though. =/

It's because Umbreon has crappy defenses. It's hard ot raise one that has a balance of both good Attack/Sp. Attack and good Defense/Sp Defense. The one in my Ruby is the opposite, it has good Defense/Sp Defense but crappy offensive stats.

Posted by O.T.L

what is this thread about ??? hating on that guy ? if so i wanna join !

yeah your mom's a woman ! hee hee . your brother's an only child ! LOL

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Umbreon's meant to be a special tank, remember.