*** Of War II

Posted by Crazy K

I just got the game yesterday, and wow from what I played so far, it's pretty **** good. The environments are better, and there is also more bosses to fight against. I have not played far into the game yet, so I don't know what to expect yet.

Anyways who purchased it, or will be purchasing it soon?

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Never played one, I don't know why but I never got around to it

Posted by veritas

Ill probably buy it soon. Maybe for my birthday in april, but im not sure if I can wait that long.

Posted by Fate

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSH--

I have it but I haven't played it yet. I bet it's made of men and awesome.
:(

Posted by Crazy K

I'm taking my time with the game, I really don't want to go through the whole game in one day like with GOW.

Posted by veritas

Yea same here

Posted by muffla

i need to get a ps2 or ps3 first.......****

Posted by veritas

dang u dont got a ps2. jeeez

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

why the hell does it block out ***?

Quoting muffla: i need to get a ps2 or ps3 first.......****

i feel your pain

Posted by veritas

I have 2. I can sell u one haha

Posted by Ilikefluff

what are your scores on this compared to the first one, GOW1- 6.5-10 GOW 9.0-10?

Posted by muffla

i had a ps2 but then it broke so i sold it to ebgames for 90 bucks and used the money for a 360, then i bought a ps2 off ebay "garenteed to work" and it didnt, we send it back, and he never sent it back to us. ebay was all like o it was more than 30 days ago we cant do anything.

so now i dont use ebay except for the free paypal i get form [url]www.revver.com[/url]

Posted by Crazy K

I sadly got stuck on the Atlas level. So I had to basically restart since I did not have any other save spots. :(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I just completed GoW1 today. Shut up.

I kicked in 2 immediately after (it's been in the shrinkwrap since I got it because I wanted to beat the first one) and it's just... so much more epic. It actually evokes a lot of emotion, such as forcing you to make that embarrassing, crippled struggle to the sword at the start. I love it.

Posted by Fate

Careful, around here if you like this game you're considered a button masher. :cookie:

Posted by talentz

Lol the title is funny,anyway I got the game aswell