Well

Posted by Killer Jordo

I thought coming back would be fun. But sadly it's become boring yet again. I left before Panic twice now. I don't know if it's something to be proud of but whatever.

So this is it.[COLOR="DimGray"]By the way Sage Shadows was me. BAN ME BOIS[/COLOR]

Posted by G-Sides

lol.
what, did you expect some "new life" to have been breathed into vgc your third time around?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Pretty much.

Posted by Killer Jordo

*** this is taking a long time.

Posted by Iris

It's not really coming back when you've been posting under the account "Sage Shadows" since the day you "left."

Posted by Omni

Oh, that explains why Sage Shadows is so annoying. I thought they were the same person a long time ago, but I forgot about it for a while. I remember mentioning it to someone.

Posted by Roger Smith

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/judge2.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Stalolin

oh man we've banned so many regulars here in the past month, most of which have been hated.

this is pretty cool

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Stalolin: oh man we've banned so many regulars here in the past month, most of which have been hated.

this is pretty cool

I wonder who will be next?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Killer Jordo: I thought coming back would be fun. But sadly it's become boring yet again. I left before Panic twice now. I don't know if it's something to be proud of but whatever.

So this is it.[COLOR="DimGray"]By the way Sage Shadows was me. BAN ME BOIS[/COLOR]

you havent left once, idiot. you keep coming back. leaving is only really leaving if you stay gone. Otherwise we all leave constantly when we log off.

then again you're already banned, so chances are you arent going to see this. huh.

Posted by Raptor

So what, it isn't possible to leave anymore without powering up into hyper fag mode and making yourself get banned at least once? If you're going to post some 'forbidden' image to get yourself banned, at least go out in style by posting something original, like an image of a gay orgy with different shots of Jesse Smith's face on every participant, for example. But I guess that's way more than you expect out of a despicable piece of **** like Killer Jordo.

Posted by Iris

Apparently people are too connected to stay gone without being banned, which is why they make multiple accounts. lol self-control over the internet? not on vgc!