Xbox Live Silver

Posted by DarkSkai

I lost that card that comes with my 360 how else do u get silver do I just log onto live and when I sign up choose it or do I need to buy some stuff remember I don't wanna get gold (yet) I could care less to play games online right now I just want the free silver so If u could plz help that would be great

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Just make an account and you're automatically given Silver.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Just make an account and you're automatically given Silver.

and 1-month free of gold.

Posted by Creedence

Actualy you get 3 months free, but for every month you have to make a new account. Just letting you know.

Posted by cool gamer dad

dos any1 want to grandma?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hahahaha. I'm putting that **** in my sig.

Posted by DarkSkai

thanks but how do I get free gold if I lost that card that has the free trial code thingy just asking thanks for the help I'm going to download some oblivion stuff

Posted by cool gamer dad

You don't need a code. After you create a silver account, it says you qualify for 1 month of free gold.

Posted by Creedence

one more things, you have to have a windows live account, and if you have to make one say you over 18 or you have to make, or use another saying its ok, ya no like you parents windows live id.

Posted by DarkSkai

cool I'm just waiting to buy a USB keyboard to make all the written parts go faster I tried this stuff b4 at a friends but it wouldn't work so I'm hoping I'll have better luck