Nintendo is, yes, wiitarded when it comes to online

Posted by Drewboy64

At least, if this turns out ot be true

http://gonintendo.com/?p=14563

They should've used the console's single friend code and used Mii's as online accounts, similar to the way the message board works.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No ****? It's idiotic, even if it does protect children. **** 'em, I just want something like Xbox Live on every console.

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah, I don't see why they can't do this **** right.

At least they're doing LAN play right.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Who cares about LAN when you have a ****ty online service.

Posted by Zeta

This doesn't really protect them any better. They still go online and ask for as many FCs as possible, no matter who they get them from. =/

Posted by avalanch

What the hell was nintendo thinking? Which one of the potheads in the nintendo office proped down this proposal?

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: No ****? It's idiotic, even if it does protect children. **** 'em, I just want something like Xbox Live on every console.

YES

When Sony revealed Home, specifically the Trophy room, I wanted to run through all 20+ rows I was sitting from and hug Phil Harrison. Now Nintendo needs to do something similar. I need an excuse to spend money on older games I've already played, like Achievements.

*Smokes Achievements*

Posted by Zeta

I'm fine with getting old games just for the sake of getting them, though Achievements would make it ****ing awesome. Hell, I can imagine a ton of sequence-breaking achievements for Super Metroid.

Posted by Ant

ugh, what a f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]cking annoyance.